Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow (19226 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / 4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging / Want To Start Blogging? I Will Help You Setup A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

I don't really understand any of the two questions you asked... Which one are you referring to as the navigation icon? and which data are you taking about?

OK

first question is about your blog...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2629282_img20150714182638edit_png4d38e6fe556654abfc7db5a1471dfaae
That navigation icon, what does it signify?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

I don't really understand any of the two questions you asked... Which one are you referring to as the navigation icon? and which data are you taking about?

Second question,
From what I've garnered, I learnt that Google owns blog...

If u(aywhy93) finally grow big and want to have a site of your own; can your data be moved from the blog to your new open site or u start afresh on your new site?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

OK

first question is about your blog...

That navigation icon, what does it signify?

Ooh, you viewed my blog from a mobile device... I'm presently working on the mobile design, I want it to be a lot simpler and easier to navigate than it is now. The navigation there is just navigation menu, when you click on the icon in front of it, it's going to bring out a list of options which you can click on. Options like Home, About us, contact us, downloads etc
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Second question,
From what I've garnered, I learnt that Google owns blog...

If u(aywhy93) finally grow big and want to have a site of your own; can your data be moved from the blog to your new open site or u start afresh on your new site?

Ooh, now I understand you very well... Sure, you can move your data anytime, anywhere.. just make sure you back up your articles periodically to make that possible, cuz at times blogs get deleted unexpectedly (though it's very rare, like 2 out of 100) so having a back up ensures you continue from where you stopped without losing anything.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Ooh, you viewed my blog from a mobile device... I'm presently working on the mobile design, I want it to be a lot simpler and easier to navigate than it is now. The navigation there is just navigation menu, when you click on the icon in front of it, it's going to bring out a list of options which you can click on. Options like Home, About us, contact us, downloads etc

Okay, with that I guess... if I decide to want to have a section can it be possible... for example, your blog is about tech, if u decide to split it into two sections which is phone tech and Laptop tech... it possible right? Just the way nl have section
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Ooh, now I understand you very well... Sure, you can move your data anytime, anywhere.. just make sure you back up your articles periodically to make that possible, cuz at times blogs get deleted unexpectedly (though it's very rare, like 2 out of 100) so having a back up ensures you continue from where you stopped without losing anything.

The backup is to cloud right?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Okay, with that I guess... if I decide to want to have a section can it be possible... for example, your blog is about tech, if u decide to split it into two sections which is phone tech and Laptop tech... it possible right? Just the nl have section

Sure, it's possible
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Sure, it's possible

Thanks
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

The backup is to cloud right?
No, it's on your storage device or PC.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Thanks
Welcome
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by Toka1992(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you so much for such an insightful article!

I would like to add that Nigerians who love writing can also make money by blogging for businesses or working as freelance copywriters.

It is very easy to do and you can learn all about how to write your way to wealth by reading this blog post "How to become a Freelance Copywriter - The Basics" on eWorker

Click >>> http://eworker.co/blogs/229-2/ <<<

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ultrazone(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by Agon: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
for this you have to check https://earningkart.in/blog where you will get the best tips about blogging, tech, and much more or simply googleit because there is so many websites where you will get much information grin smiley

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by Neerajdell7: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
thank you for the amazing information also do visit https://www.lootandtricks.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.