Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lg G3, Anyone??? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G3, Anyone??? (5994 Views)

Which Should I Go For: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3 / Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs Lg G3 Vs Sony Z2 / How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by maxddude(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
donhils:

Why would you get a new LG G4 and want to sell it off again?

I got it as a gift. but m nt an android lover plus i'm addicted to my BB10, . This is a rare offer tho. i doubt if you'd get it anywhere @dis price.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by mortunde(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
i ve a prblm with my lg-g3, screen problem, can sumone help me tew do it, hw much is d screen.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by refreshrate: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bratking:

Every smartphone lags in some capacity, some slightly more noticeable than others.

To enjoy your S5, it's highly recommended that you seek out the snapdragon variant, and upon acquisition, proceed to upgrade it to the latest available lollipop firmware, prompto. This should address any lingering software/hardware discrepancies like lag and overheating issues.

[s]On G3, I read somewhere that it tends to freeze up sometimes, and the UI can get jerky when it overheats[/s]. The S5 of any model don't do this, even on their worst days.

Lie from the pit of hell concocted by the devil himself! owned said mobile since june last year never experiences such oga.

when i say never i mean NEVER!!!!
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by refreshrate: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bratking:

I don't think it's nonsense though. Lots of people using G3 wants out, and I don't think it's only because of the crappy battery life.

Nnot sure about that sir.

Using this since June last year, still loving it like cray!

Battery life what? If the battery dies get a new one from LG computer village you think that phone is meant for management trainees? you dont want to know what that battery powers. abeg!
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Bratking(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
refreshrate:

Lie from the pit of hell concocted by the devil himself! owned said mobile since june last year never experiences such oga.

when i say never i mean NEVER!!!!

Don't lie, bruv. G3 UI lags more than it should because of the power tripping QHD res. The S801 chipsets, though powerful, alas, weren't strong enough to facilitate a smooth seamless performance. GSMARENA said something of similar nature in one of their reviews of LG G3 last year.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by refreshrate: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Bratking:

Don't lie, bruv. G3 UI lags more than it should because of the power tripping QHD res. The S801 chipsets, though powerful, alas, weren't strong enough to facilitate a smooth seamless performance. GSMARENA said something of similar nature in one of their reviews of LG G3 last year.

I'll lie about this because?

GSM arena said?

Youve never owned the G3 me I do. Then you come here to tell a concocted story and I tell you it's not so, you say I shouldn't lie. you're sure you're OK?

I ask once again, why would I lie about the phone?

I would seriously advice you give a very serious & sincere explanation.

1 Like

Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Bratking(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2015
LG G3 lags and gets jerky on overheating, which it does a lot, period. Case closed.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by kazzonline: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Truth lg g3 ui lags alot!! But with nova launcher u dont hav to worry bout a thing,infact it doesnt lag at all.. Also mine doesnt overheat!!!
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Serious hating on the G3. Na wa o. Anyway, I haven't used the G3, I'm a Sony person myself. But I've handled the G2 a bit and I never experienced any lag whatsoever. And since they are using the same UI, I find it hard to believe it will lag on the G3. Besides, over on xda-developers, it's Samsung Touchwhiz UI that is constantly being berated for being laggy.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by kazzonline: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Serious hating on the G3. Na wa o. Anyway, I haven't used the G3, I'm a Sony person myself. But I've handled the G2 a bit and I never experienced any lag whatsoever. And since they are using the same UI, I find it hard to believe it will lag on the G3. Besides, over on xda-developers, it's Samsung Touchwhiz UI that is constantly being berated for being laggy.

TBH i use lg g3 i fee d diff wenever am on nova launcher than lg ui,its kinda slow and laggy.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
kazzonline:

TBH i use lg g3 i fee d diff wenever am on nova launcher than lg ui,its kinda slow and laggy.

Truly, there should be a diffence. Nova is a lightweight launcher and will certainly feel faster than LG's. But that doesn't mean that LG's launcher is laggy.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by nani667: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
G3 isn't a bad device.... Not a fan of LG, but its not bad... Have a neighbor that owns the device, I actually helped him purchase it.... It's alright.... I'm more of a Samsung person
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
donhils:

I want a new phone but just don't like S5, can't afford s6 and LG G4 cos they're over 120k each (can't pay such for a phone), xperia z2 screen and back scratches easily cos it doesn't have gorilla glass and charges very slowly, G3 is scarce. Don't know what to do again.

I want to sell my g3 cos i need the money urgently. Its very neat and comes with a free pouch, screen guard, long lasting battery and also with an extra battery. If you are interested call me or whatsapp me on 08109950498

Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by donhils: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Irenenwaka:

I want to sell my g3 cos i need the money urgently. Its very neat and comes with a free pouch, screen guard, long lasting battery and also with an extra battery. If you are interested call me or whatsapp me on 08109950498
You should always try to check the date of a post before quoting. My post was made 13 months ago, I've since bought the G3 and about to sell it now.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
donhils:

You should always try to check the date of a post before quoting. My post was made 13 months ago, I've since bought the G3 and about to sell it now.

Lol okay am sorry...am sales to you.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who has used LG G3 Verizon Varient in Nigeria abeg? Mine is always showing no service .. Sometimes no sim card , anu solution?
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Valentinooo: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
donhils:

Bro how was your experience with the LG G3? Can you recommend it for someone based on your experience?
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by donhils: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Valentinooo:

Bro how was your experience with the LG G3? Can you recommend it for someone based on your experience?
Yea, it's good performance wise (if you get the 3gb ram version). I heard the one with 2gb ram had issues.
But then battery life is average or maybe a little below average.
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by Valentinooo: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
donhils:

Yea, it's good performance wise (if you get the 3gb ram version). I heard the one with 2gb ram had issues.
But then battery life is average or maybe a little below average.
Ok, thanks bro
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by EzeeYFB(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
I do have US used LG g4 for sale going for #50 and d v10 for 75k..
You can contact me 07059767032 whatsapp also
Re: Lg G3, Anyone??? by EzeeYFB(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
I do have US used LG g4 for sale going for #50 and d v10 for 75k... You can contact me 07059767032 whatsapp also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. / I Got My Infinix Note 10 Pro With Easy Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.