Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time (878 Views)

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Lyon (4 - 0) On 18th October 2011 / Champions League: Bayern Munich Vs Lyon [1 - 0] on Wed, 21st April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by eyonigger(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2009
After dropping 8 points in just 3 straight matches in the Liga, Barca found it hard to regain their early form of commanding football even against french side (Lyon) in the first leg of the knockout round of the Champions League, Valdes was the KEY falter as expressed by most fans and critics for the free kick he conceived, but the general rhythm and the team work spirit weakened in the first half, regaining a little possession in the second half, luckily getting an equaliser by Henry who netted the back of the post with a header taking an away goal.

Wednesday 11th of March 2009, Lyon will be welcomed in the Camp Nou to face off the heat with Fc Barca in the second leg of the Champions league knockout stage. However Puyol is out for 3 weeks, who is a KEY figure in the team, and rumors are spreading that Karim Benzema might not be able to appear on the squad list due to injury also. A major exceptional figure in both teams might not count as much, as the better team will eventually declares a win on that day

Forca Barca!!
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by shaddie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
Well, it's going to be a tough match between the two league leaders. However, I see Barca coming out on top. Though the absesnce of Puyol is a major setback cannot be waived aside easily.
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by Zero2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
it is going to be a tough match but i so much believe that barca will come out victorious. Barcelona will net up to 3 goal against leon. leon might stuggle to net only 1. I see the game ending 3-1 in favour of barca. 2 goals from lionel messi. No shaking barca is back again.
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by oyekunley(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
zero,am really happy with the scores btw barca and lyon u guessed am so happy,and i pray that so it shall be just to shut up barca's enemy's mouth.baba thak u very much,takia jare .u get mouth die
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by ogazi007(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2009
No shaking, we are wining just that our defence line in absence of puyol,millito,abidal,dani alves and caceres(both suspended) would be as porous as a high way lol.u guys should watch out for alberto botia,he is our team B center back and he has been included in the squad to face lyon.our strenght is in the midfeild and attack,inesta is on fire,messi,eto and henry all gingered to lift CL this season,we are unstoppable,im optimistic lyon will not work out of nou camp without being humbled, barca for life
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by FBS: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2009
lyon to win this one.
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by allboyz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
everything that has a beginning must have an end . . .i see the end of Barca from here
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by FBS: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
allboyz:

everything that has a beginning must have an end . . .i see the end of Barca from here
from where is that? grin grin grin
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by khanye(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
allboyz:

Bleep All barsa haterz
Forza Barsa!
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by khanye(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
• Barça are the top scorers in this season's competition with 19 goals in seven matches.

• The French champions have failed to beat Barcelona in five previous attempts, losing three but twice fighting back from a goal down to earn a 2-2 home draw in last season's group stage.

• Barcelona have won their two previous meetings with Lyon in the Catalan capital and have prevailed on the past five occasions they played the second leg of a UEFA Champions League contest on home soil.
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by allboyz(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2009
bARCA didn't play yesterday or what? any scoreline?
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by ogazi007(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2009
Barca will be playing today.we have to shame our enemies,i know we will come back to this thread tomorow to celeberate our hard earned victory.its not going to be easy but we can do it.barca for life
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by khanye(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2009
Bleep CrazyRID Forza Barca!

We're winning 2nite, no doubt cos we no be Madrid cheesy
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by eyonigger(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2009
Ogazi. Khanye and the rest of all Barca fans, can we celebrate now?
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by khanye(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
yeah eyonigger,
we can start celebrating but,
We still got a long way to go to reach the finals,
Thank God the confident is back!
Forza Barca!
Re: Cl:fc Barca Vs Lyon, Tuesday 11th March 8:45pm Nigerian Time by ogazi007(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
yeah bro we are taking it one step at a time.all haters that think we are push over in CL are in for a big shock.barca is a team to beat and we are going to disgrace one big name in europe in the quaterfinal.watch out for barca,we are out for treble this season.barca for life

(1) (Reply)

Enrollement For Football Career In Europe / Balotelli: Only Messi Better Than Me / Manchester United Signs Ashley Young!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.