Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) (47527 Views)

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by yilly(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
embarassed embarassed y would u tk a life u did nt create! Dis is disheartening....y are pple heartless
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
even devilnsef don taya for nigerians! haba mallam!
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
THAT HEAD BE LIKE SOMETHING WERE HE DON KILLED TAR TAR (ABOUT 4DAYS AGO) IF YOU LOOK AM WELL WELL YOU GO SEE SAY NO BLOOD DEY FALL COMOT. EVEN THE GUY CLOTH, BLOOD NO STAIN AM
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by XYZADIGOR7: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dear LORD hav mercy on us
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
This maniac should have just joined ISIS since that's his calling. Please firing squad. No mercy
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by guiddoti: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
shocked
What is this? you wan chop am? na wa oo
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Kassidy90(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Really? this guy should be dismembered.....
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Tintinnoty(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
man inhumanity to fellow man
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Escoboss(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whatt??!! shocked

The elderly man must have caught him doing something evil/bad... And the guy decided take the man's life so he wont be exposed ....

OR

The guy must have tricked the elderly man to the farm in a bid to show him something and then kill him... reason could be that there is misunderstanding either between families or personally.

Dont ask me how i knew... angry

c[i]outersy of Nollywood movies grin
[/i]
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by guiddoti: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
bugzbunny:
Is he a muslim?
check your wikipedia or google.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by bigiyaro(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
dis is d secound muder stori on front page today, wats is dis country turnin to? Naija no be lyke dis b4 o
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by ylaa(f): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
thinking same thing here
oh my God
wealthyguyman:
How do people get to this level of heartlessness?

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by godstime12(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-an6PRsQ4OeQ/VaOauCzc2gI/AAAAAAAF4OM/RECgDr8NC9s/s400/2.jpg[/img]
This happened this morning at Itakpa -Ito village beside Otukpo town, Benue State.

A man was found with the head of an elderly man he'd killed at his farm... he was apprehend by youths in the village who took him to the station. The picture was taken inside the police station. Why he beheaded the man has not been confirmed.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-26z5oa_XB78/VaOazTqhC1I/AAAAAAAF4OU/KlFl9wiZvMM/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-man-beheads-village-leader-at.html

blood of god,the wey wey tins the happen this daz sef the like firm trick
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by ylaa(f): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
i support you joor
boboLIL:
See cruelty......

He deserves t0 be killed by burning 0h
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians, what's going on?

The rate at which crimes are being perpetrated nowadays is damn alarming cry

I hope the Nigerian armed forces can step up their game and wage an intense war against every forms of indiscipline and misconducts in the country.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by grandeur247(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
when jobless men dnt hav wat to do, they resort to doing evil things.... they shud cut off his legs before locking d odiot.....
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lord cleanse our lands,too many innocent blood getting wasted everyday
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by adedayourt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
The heart of men is Desperately wicked
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by amaben2020(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
kritikali:
Must be that part of benue close to the east..that shares border with east
pained yellowbar fellow
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oh lord!!!!!
If he was not apprehended people would have heave the blame on Fulani herdsmen. I aint saying they dont do it. Just saying.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by katerine7(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
that is bad
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by cdaboss: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked
Star boy killah.
lmao nice one
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by shady16: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Diesel1:
See as he carry d head like world cup! Scandal

lol
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Lyndylove: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oh My God! Is this real or photoshopped?

Why am I not seeing blood gushing out from open wounds on him?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Cletus244(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Starboy, wizkid brother
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[size=20pt]I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS[/size]

I know say an film trick

Must you comment?
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by olanje: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why is every1 bitching on dis man, who knows if dis incident occur as a result of self defence by the culprit, may be it would I've been d oda way round who knows. Thread like dis expose how gullible an average Nigerians are, Eager to judge and castigate anything @ anytime -Nigeria Syndromes. This is the reasons y the western world say Nigerians are not Learned.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by xtervaganza(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-an6PRsQ4OeQ/VaOauCzc2gI/AAAAAAAF4OM/RECgDr8NC9s/s400/2.jpg[/img]
This happened this morning at Itakpa -Ito village beside Otukpo town, Benue State.

A man was found with the head of an elderly man he'd killed at his farm... he was apprehend by youths in the village who took him to the station. The picture was taken inside the police station. Why he beheaded the man has not been confirmed.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-26z5oa_XB78/VaOazTqhC1I/AAAAAAAF4OU/KlFl9wiZvMM/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-man-beheads-village-leader-at.html

your mates de lift world cup you de lift human head angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
amen cry cry cry
Chukwutobi:
God deliver us from destiny wasters!
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
See WizKid fan oooo.....
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by xreal: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
The man is a Star Boy indeed.

The old man no get blood for body? His head isn't bloody as expected.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
close to your fathers house and shares border with your fathers land anuofia shocked shocked
kritikali:
Must be that part of benue close the east..that shares border with east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.