Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) (47522 Views)

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmm but how did he behead the man? was the elderly man sleeping that he could not shout cos I wonder the kind of cuttlas he used in beheading the man's head.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by ddugeri(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked
Star boy killah.
frm today i no buy star boy shirt again
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by kestolove95(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
he wants to be a star boy..dont u guyz see his shirt
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Deejavu1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
the even wear star boy #wizzy
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by natureblack(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
voltron:
SATAN Loading/Testing their weapons in preparation for the End Times... better prepare yourselves grin grin
I am so tired of some zealots who subscribe to different shades of world's greatest competing tales,trying to steer the future of man and the future of life on this planet in a direction that justifies their particular brand of antiquated thinking.

Yes,I have many things to worry about,mostly stemming from my own hubris and ignorance,but the whimsy and furor of some "giant Man" in the sky is not one of them.

#KeepwaitingforHim undecided
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Sogachuks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Starboy! No be small thing.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by joedave(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[size=20pt]I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS[/size]

I know say an film trick

Please can you sensibly analyse to us all why the bolded accusation of Buhari
in this sickening scenario
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by JoeCutie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
At my age, I still find it very difficult to kill even fowl at home, and people have graduated into beheading fellow humans?

Humans! Very wonderful and beautiful works of God's creation, carefully and mercifully made in His image and likeness. When and How did we get this low?

Forgive us, Lord, for we do not know what we do. cry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Jonwesley(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
kritikali:
Must be that part of benue close to the east..that shares border with east

Why such diatribes? Confirm be4 U made vague conclusions.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
natureblack:
I am so tired of some zealots who subscribe to different shades of world's greatest competing tales,trying to steer the future of man and the future of life on this planet in a direction that justifies their particular brand of antiquated thinking.

Yes,I have many things to worry about,mostly stemming from my own hubris and ignorance,but the whimsy and furor of some "giant Man" in the sky is not one of them.

#KeepwaitingforHim undecided

become one with your atheist side.. grin grin
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by thaoriginator: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nawao! Everybody dey carry one head but dis fool say na two him want
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by WINDSOW(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
bugzbunny:
Is he a muslim?
Yes,cos I learnt his name is Mumuhammed.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
O4KASIBEE:
BENUE

Benue people can be very wicked and devilish! The only thing they know how to do well is to drink palmy, eat that their monitor-lizard pepper soup and dance that their useless dance with the song playing in that useless Tiv language and after that, fvck themselves without condom thereby spreading HIV

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by mayorchelsea(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
we are still having pity on them over how they are been killed by Fulani cattle rearers, now they are killing themselves.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
We re in an heartless & wicked world ooooo. Oloriburuku man. A man's head like goat head sigh
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by jabanz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
pure evil

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Crixina(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Built2last:
It has not been revealed to man what his heart is capable of.

I remember my Dad telling me his role in the war.

he asked me if i can kill, i said never.

he said he tot same until faced with the situation in war.

He said he couldn't have killed less than 100 people during the war.

he said he never knew he was capable of it since he never handled gone before then.

Man is innately capable of anything.
True, but anyone can fire a gun in a given circumstance, sometimes one does not even need to fire from close range to kill.but beheading or stabbing with a knife or in the case of 'some people' with axes. That takes a cold blooded murdering beast to do it, because you get to look into your victims' eyes, probably watch them scream and struggle and beg while the life drains from their eyes, when you can do this, just know that the last shred of humanity in you is gone.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Femoooo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
This must be some kind of photoshop.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by teryorluv(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
What is this life turning to?
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
I was there This morning but the crowd couldn't allow me to get close to the seen. The killer was a Tiv man while the victim is an Igede man, both of Benue state.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Femoooo:
This must be some kind of photoshop.
How does it look like photo shop? i was there This morning.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by steve308(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
what is this wold turning into?
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by kritikali(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
amaben2020:

pained yellowbar fellow

Mtcheew
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by kritikali(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
naturaldora:
close to my fathers house and shares border with my fathers land shocked shocked

Says it all,as am not a biafraudian..
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by kritikali(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
WINDSOW:
Yes,cos I learnt his name is Mumuhammed.

Oh u mean d guy jesus bleeped thru his ass in d bible?....yea must be him shocked shocked
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by mmrius(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
What most folks fail to realize is the real culprit behind this man.

Who sent him?

What is the human head meant for?

Who can afford to buy another man's head and for what purpose do they need it?

Sadly, this guy is just a messenger. The real devil is that politician a lot of brain washed youths on here insult and name call each other over. They are the blood sucking demons who kill human beings as themselves to empower and enrich themselves. Then you expect them to care about you or make policies that will benefit the common man. This same common man, they kill on a monthly basis to get more power to oppress.

Nigeria indeed is a joke, a jungle meant for the survival of the fittest.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by mmrius(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
What most folks fail to realize is the real culprit behind this man.

Who sent him?

What is the human head meant for?

Who can afford to buy another man's head and for what purpose do they need it?

Sadly, this guy is just a messenger. The real devil is that politician a lot of brain washed youths on here insult and name call each other over. They are the blood sucking demons who kill human beings so as to empower and enrich themselves. Then you expect them to care about you or make policies that will benefit the common man. This same common man, they kill on a monthly basis to get more power to oppress. The common man whose life they have no regard for.

Nigeria indeed is a joke, a jungle meant for the survival of the fittest.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by eyeon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lord have mercy... And he's wearing STAR BOY.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by Brytawon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
As brilliant as it must be kicking a ball about with Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in training, there comes a time in every man's life when you've just got to branch out on your own. Get some minutes on the pitch.
Barcelona striker Pedro, 27, has surely got a decent Premier League season or three in him? That's reportedly what Chelsea reckon anyway - they're said to have already put an offer in.
Pedro, who's available for a cool 30 million euros (£21m) after Barca reduced his buyout clause down from 150 million euros (£105m), says "there are offers" for him, but he hasn't said who from, and he hasn't yet said he plans to leave...
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by natureblack(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
voltron:

become one with your atheist side.. grin grin
Really ?

Very funny.
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by israelBigFame(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
lawanson44:

you should know they are other tribes in Benue apart from the Tivs so you are just Another fool without home training..thunder fire you and everybody for your family. Idiot

Benue people can be very wicked and devilish! The only thing they know how to do well is to drink palmy, eat that their monitor-lizard pepper soup and dance that their useless dance with the song playing in that useless Tiv language and after that, fvck themselves without condom thereby spreading HIV
Re: Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) by cooluc(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Creepy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.