Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. (73781 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s Largest Snake Market - Sunnews / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Snakes? shocked shocked

'just passing by' cool

(GFE)....God Forbid Evil shocked shocked

Wey Usian Bolt? I beg borrow me your legs...
*****Zooom off****** cool

Next topic pls tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Chijosky(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
H
Hording
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aitee1:
shocked shocked shocked

Op live ones or...
ur backyard na die chia,..u much shawamar eater
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by scachy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcome to the waste Land
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by stchinedu: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
jliusadura:
If you have never eaten snake before you are missing. Apart from the straight backbone and ribs; snake is pure meat and Very delicious especially when smoked before cooking. Try it today and you will never regret.
You are right o...I am really missing and you know why?
Apart from that 'delicious meat', the straight backbone, the ribs and especially the fang are very "DANGERFUL" THAN DANGEROUS shocked
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
I see battabox is on Nairaland now LOL....I was expecting to see Adeola Adeshorano's fine face and big you know what! Odunayo used to be my favorite until she got married...mtchewww lol.... Nice snake anyways! grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by HRich(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
These pictures came from a six minutes video documentary of a snake market in Badagry, Lagos.
To be sincere, I've never seen or imagine that "SNAKES" can be traded in large quantities in an open market.

ENJOY YOURSELF.
Did you buy any?
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by ziccoit: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt]I HATE ANY CRAWLING BEING embarassed lipsrsealed[/size]

Excluding a creeping toddler, I hope. Lol
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Bants(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
nicerichard05:

So u dont eat snail....
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Captainswag225(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
chai, only in naija
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
hasshams:
U must be dirty and disgusting for eating dog meat.god forbid. Their are some Animal's meat that are worth trying...
pride is actually one the chronic deseases that kill both present and future,..swallow ur pride b4 ur blood viscosity get thicker
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chijosky:
then after snake is lizard
grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Atikubi(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
can someone possibly dress up and go to the market just to buy snake meat? so strange
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
I have not had slimy cat fish talk more of snake!!
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by tundeotunba(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Saw one during the weekend, killed one just now! I hate Snakes! I do ask God why he created Snakes and Scorpions!
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by preciousMI1(f): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
smoked snake aka mangala snake grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by mekonglobal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
So people do go into d bush to hunt 4 snakes? Or they rear dem on farms? Pls tell me more....
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by yuskel(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
nicerichard05:
what of roasted snails?
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
MKO4ever:
Snakes are sweeter when cooked freshed in a hot peppersoup
I can't imagine myself eating snakes. :\ I will just stick with my Chicken.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by anssy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
lawanson44:
And tomorrow, sombori will ask me to kiss a yoruba girl or ask me to allow my sister to marry a yoruba man...

TUFIAKWA!!

See reasoning undecided
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Alusiegoisiagu: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
SNAKE advertisement!!! Nawa 0ooooo
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by preciousMI1(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
snake pepper soup

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Uncletony(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
jliusadura:
If you have never eaten snake before you are missing. Apart from the straight backbone and ribs; snake is pure meat and Very delicious especially when smoked before cooking. Try it today and you will never regret.
No thanks. Will rather try crocodile meat to snakes.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Ertekazee: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Your basket can eat nonsense. I'm very sure there's a covert market somewhere in Yoruba land, where they sell roast human anus meat.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
preciousMI1:
snake pepper soup
You eat snakes too I thought ladies are afraid of snakes?
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by prettyJoy22(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
MKO4ever:
shocked
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Ertekazee: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yorubas can eat nonsense. I'm very sure there's a covert market somewhere in Yoruba land, where they sell roast human anus meat.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Adeyinka12(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ejo afaya faa.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by WondaxRecords(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
1bunne4lif:
booking space in your own thread is not wise
your writeup sucks go learn english language
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by fadjnr(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
MKO4ever:

My guy you sabi
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
echobee:
*Throws up and faints*.
**Pours 1 bucket of water on her** relax. They are just snakes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.