Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income (2126 Views)

Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!! / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income by Trackaprof: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcome to moilicious business model 1, where you can be your own boss with as little as 100,000 following our business model.
We are fast expanding food industry located in lekki and vgc axis of Lagos state looking to expand across Nigeria.
We specialize in providing healthy wholesome meals to every average Nigerian. Our main product is moi moi! Yes you may say moi moi how come! But I can assure you our moi moi business guarantees you a minimum of 50% profits once your get on board our unique platfoam using our business models! We sell a variety of moi moi including shrimps moi moi, fish moimoi, egg moi moi, minced meat moi moi,shredded chicken moi moi to mention a few.
With as little as 100,000 we will provide you with branded coolers, working table and chairs, big branded umbrella, customized shirts,a dedicated phone line and lots more!to enable you start up and get going!
We also supply you ready made hot moi moi at very discounted rates as our distributors with a good profit margin retailing.
Why wait? Our neat and working environment makes our product speak for itself applying best practices in the food industry.
Contact me for more info on 07086521459 Dili.
We at moilicious look forward to welcoming you on board and empowering you to be the success story you where destined for!
Don't waste another second thinking of what to do and how to start your own small scale business we are here to see you through every step of the way.
MOILICIOUS MOIMOI FOOD OF CONTENTMENT
Call 08029050775 or 07086521459

Re: Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income by Trackaprof: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Be self employed and enjoy guaranteed success
Re: Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income by Trackaprof: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Start your business today
Be self employed self sufficient
Call 07086521459

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience At Ecobank / Graduates Deficiency In Writing Or Expressing Themselves In English Language / Can I Do Masters Directly With Distinction In Hnd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.