Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (76152 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by WINDSOW(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
fagbohun4j:
Bro, TAKE HEART. But why wld you be so dumb to have stayed there till you got caught? Next time, just snap with your camera sound and light off then leave. You wil den start f**king her till she run for you.
Very good badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
dulux07:
Majority of gals r like that, m scared of getin married sef.
hahahaha,my guy don't be scared,when you are ready,just look for a virgin to marry,for about all these b!tches are their wide pusys,they don't worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
IceDude:
Na "FREE TO AIR" we dey call am for my area.......The babe nor wear pant

LOL
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by kpolli(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley

I am beginning to doubt this statement.... Every girl says that but all girls (that I know of) have done or do it....

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by gulfer: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Iyan Ogun Odun !!!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
gykes:

I Just did this few minutes ago..-.... pant to the side

LOL
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
O.p...this thing still dey pepper u after how many years grin

U are now a free man indeed,u are still caged my dear.

the fact that hes able to share it like this means hes free, he doesn't sound bitter any more

or can you erase your past from your head without remembering it at all? i guess he has learn from it..................

btw, i just broke up with my girl about 30 minute ago.............................yeah!!!!!! like seriously

moving on

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by eluquenson(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Story telling when you guys won't concentrate on your studies, why won't you be thinking abi them tell you say person wey no get gf they think ni.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abbey2sam:

the fact that hes able to share it like this means hes free, he doesn't sound bitter any more

or can you erase your past from your head without remembering it at all? i guess he has learn from it..................

btw, i just broke up with my girl about 30 minute ago.............................yeah!!!!!! like seriously

moving on

Free kee?

And he's still "chopping shes" cos of what she did.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by freenature: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
blublahd:

Thats what most guys fail to realize.
She has actually imprinted on his psyche with that action of hers and made him to be what he is today from 12 years ago. If it weren't for her actions Mr OP you wouldn't have taken up such lifestyle, and proves your emotional resilience is weak.
Another thing is, you are no different from her now, because if you condem her you as well condeming your actions as well as yourself.
The ironic thing about life is that, she may have dropped that lifestyle and became a responsible lady today, you that is still chopping shes have just being led astray by her own silly act of yester years.

I respect you for this thoughtful comment, many wouldn't understand but I for one I am glad for your comment God bless you with more wisdom

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Booty4me: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
op you are very foolish... you mean after 12 years .. you still came here to tell us shiitss.. Fucck off

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by noblegrex: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cheating is everywhere bt this Ibadan girls r something else. I've been hearing bout their love for sex as if they r trained with it.that's y they cheat a lot.a friend of mine fell victim n I also fell a victim for cheating Ibadan girls. Just because I told her we should put a merging for sen n since then she started accusing me o cheating on her,avoiding my calls nt returning my calls n more demanding than ever n above all lies I guess they r proffesionals in telling lies,,, hm Omo ibadan kini sow,sow sure niii

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ever since I heard the story of Adam and Eve,I've never stopped believing that a woman made me suffer in this life....

Op it's a pity. Sorry for the hurts.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by maduxs: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
you are a learner
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Made me to remember my 6 years relationship with............Thank God I met my Olufunmilayo that later brought succor, joy and changed my bad perspective about women.........

Love Romi......
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
proxillin:

We all have memories. We can only overlook it, but we will never forget it.

It pains me no more. I don chop many shes. SO no need to fight over spilled milk. But memories will be memories tongue tongue tongue tongue.
so where is the b!tch now?I'm sure one unfortunate man has taken her in as a wife...that man own don finish be that cos she go fuccck the driver,gateman,gardener all join...naija ladies,trust them at your own risk.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by columbus007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'am sorry for your emotiona dispensatcion grin no more helo bae undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
proxillin:
Pardon my grammatical flaws.
Note: This happened to me today 12 years ago. The memory always flashes me every 13/07
I met this lady in my second year in school. I went to a lecturer’s office who happens to be like a fatherly figure to me, then I saw this chick (Actually, it wasn’t the first time I would meet her there). So I quickly used that opportunity to clinch her in front of my lecturer who even stylishly persuaded her for me. Although, he warned me not to mess her up, that’s when he revealed to me she is his blood sister.

Throughout the time we spent together, I treated her with care because I knew her brother is a lecturer who is even handling my 4 unit course.

Bimpe can fck. She is very romantic and pretty. She likes se.x. more than food.
On this faithful night, we decided to go and read on campus, NEPA was doing what they know how to do best.
It was a mildly cold night. We passed through her brother’s office which was under locked (at times when we go out reading in the night, we do visit him if he is around). He wasn’t around this time around.

After about 30 minutes reading, my girl started complaining of cold, she could not concentrate again. She told me she was going, I offered to see her off, and she said she doesn’t want to disturb me. I should continue reading.
So she left. I read for about 30 minutes, I could not concentrate anymore. My mind was with her, I decided to trace her home and check on her for the last time.

On my way home, I noticed her brother’s office was opened this time, I could see light reflection coming from his inner office (His office has a lobby where some junior lecturers sit, then another inner-main office where he sits).
Nobody was in the outer office at that time of the day, so I decided to go in straight to my oga’s office. Even the door to the inner office was not closed but just tilted, so if you look inside, you could see what is going on inside without opening the door fully.
I saw my girl (she wore mini-skirt that night. I even challenged her that mosquito will have party on her she said she want fresh air on her legs, but on getting to school and started complaining of cold again)

I saw her sitting on my lecturer’s laps and facing him. She was hopping up and down. The man managed to insert his dck through her mini-skirt. That’s when I knew my girlfriend did not wear pant under that mini-skirt. Or may be the man got another way to insert without pulling off her pants.

I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show. This headache suddenly came from nowhere. My legs were shaking. It was like my whole intestine was gone.
I was lost in thought just standing there like statue. They finished up, she took a cup from his table to come and fetch water from the water dispenser in the outer office. She spotted me at the door and shouted “Jesus”. She didn’t expect anyone to be there.

I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.
I rushed away…she didn’t even bother to follow or call me. I cried the whole night. I wished death come and take me. The next day I met her in her room crying. I asked why she will do something like that with her blood brother. That’s when she confessed he is her father’s best friend. They even built house in the same place in Ibadan.

I said to myself people are really wicked. Up till today whenever I mention to my colleagues that they are not related in anyway, people argue with me and say they are brothers and sisters. I just laugh it off.

The breakup was not easy on me. I could not eat for days. She never felt remorse that much. Ever since then, she has been snubbing me. Even my lecturer too raise his face whenever I come near him.

That’s when I changed my perspective of relationship. It doesn’t worth your heart and loyalty. I am now a free man.

Made me to remember my 6 years relationship with............Thank God I met my Olufunmilayo that later brought succor, joy and changed my bad perspective about women.........
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Edusouls(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
the terrible heartbreak 12years agoo changed ur lifestyle from normal to worse, so just know that you are worse than this girl now,and that maybe she have changed..i keep warning about relationship is for the emotionally matured and strong willed, it has led many astray and ruined countless lives...

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by berrystunn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=33pt]sorry i feel you ,[/size]
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm actually confused reading all these comments. undecided

What are we discussing exactly?

That OP said he's now a free man and gone past the incident, yet bookmarked the date in his cerebrum for 12 years and running? Or that (some) girls cheat? Or what exactly?

What was this thread about exactly? undecided

No offence.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by odobe007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
pishure or idonbilive
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by dalhjana: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Somebody answerme..do nairaland pay if you make it to front page?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Pain(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
This Must have happened in UI.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by kobonaire(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show

I think the whole story is FAKE to begin with but just playing along .... I found the above to be the most hilarious part. Maybe all along it was the lecturer's girlfriend and the OP was just a voyeür who had a fantasy for that girl grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
proxillin:
Pardon my grammatical flaws.
Note: This happened to me today 12 years ago. The memory always flashes me every 13/07
I met this lady in my second year in school. I went to a lecturer’s office who happens to be like a fatherly figure to me, then I saw this chick (Actually, it wasn’t the first time I would meet her there). So I quickly used that opportunity to clinch her in front of my lecturer who even stylishly persuaded her for me. Although, he warned me not to mess her up, that’s when he revealed to me she is his blood sister.

Throughout the time we spent together, I treated her with care because I knew her brother is a lecturer who is even handling my 4 unit course.

Bimpe can fck. She is very romantic and pretty. She likes se.x. more than food.
On this faithful night, we decided to go and read on campus, NEPA was doing what they know how to do best.
It was a mildly cold night. We passed through her brother’s office which was under locked (at times when we go out reading in the night, we do visit him if he is around). He wasn’t around this time around.

After about 30 minutes reading, my girl started complaining of cold, she could not concentrate again. She told me she was going, I offered to see her off, and she said she doesn’t want to disturb me. I should continue reading.
So she left. I read for about 30 minutes, I could not concentrate anymore. My mind was with her, I decided to trace her home and check on her for the last time.

On my way home, I noticed her brother’s office was opened this time, I could see light reflection coming from his inner office (His office has a lobby where some junior lecturers sit, then another inner-main office where he sits).
Nobody was in the outer office at that time of the day, so I decided to go in straight to my oga’s office. Even the door to the inner office was not closed but just tilted, so if you look inside, you could see what is going on inside without opening the door fully.
I saw my girl (she wore mini-skirt that night. I even challenged her that mosquito will have party on her she said she want fresh air on her legs, but on getting to school and started complaining of cold again)

I saw her sitting on my lecturer’s laps and facing him. She was hopping up and down. The man managed to insert his dck through her mini-skirt. That’s when I knew my girlfriend did not wear pant under that mini-skirt. Or may be the man got another way to insert without pulling off her pants.

I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show. This headache suddenly came from nowhere. My legs were shaking. It was like my whole intestine was gone.
I was lost in thought just standing there like statue. They finished up, she took a cup from his table to come and fetch water from the water dispenser in the outer office. She spotted me at the door and shouted “Jesus”. She didn’t expect anyone to be there.

I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.
I rushed away…she didn’t even bother to follow or call me. I cried the whole night. I wished death come and take me. The next day I met her in her room crying. I asked why she will do something like that with her blood brother. That’s when she confessed he is her father’s best friend. They even built house in the same place in Ibadan.

I said to myself people are really wicked. Up till today whenever I mention to my colleagues that they are not related in anyway, people argue with me and say they are brothers and sisters. I just laugh it off.

The breakup was not easy on me. I could not eat for days. She never felt remorse that much. Ever since then, she has been snubbing me. Even my lecturer too raise his face whenever I come near him.

That’s when I changed my perspective of relationship. It doesn’t worth your heart and loyalty. I am now a free man.

you realy cried the whole night?? you dey craze??....come on....thats just the way it is,man....when you know the world,you can never be disappointed...you have learn your lesson sha.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
dulux07:
Majority of gals r like that, m scared of getin married sef.

Same here, majority of guys are like that. I don't wanna get marriedundecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by freeage7(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
This story na mumu story jo. Idiot. Another man dey mash ur babe banga u won die. Die na, ur name na sorry. On top ur grave dat same lecturer go come straff her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Tex42(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
The kind of immoralities that is happening in our time surprises even the devil... Gat Sodom and Gomorrah raisin brows.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Tex42(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
The kind of immoralities that is happening in our time surprises even the devil... Gat Sodom and Gomorrah raisin brows.

Women Sha!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Trust any WOMAN at ur own risk, b she ur wife, fiancee, sex mate, whatever.
This holes ain't loyal
#Deceiving themselvesmen since d days of Adam n Eve.

Oh! You forgot your ma. These holes ain't loyal: D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.