Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (34143 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Biafra Sit At Home:See The Condition Of Douglas Road,The Busiest Road In Owerri / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Remilekun101: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by OGOg: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chino, u r demented, foolish for starting such a thread
What do u actually gain by living in such a disgraceful mode
SMH
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lalasticlala,these pictures are as old as three years ago.It is very disappointing that you moved the thread to FP without any verification.

It is shameful of you to do so.

I implore you remove this thread from front page!
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Adewummy007: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Government try tar your road u turn it to dustbin and you are still calling government to come and help you pack your waste. waste management should be managed privately. You pay for your waste disposal. I will like to see roads that are not tarred and then I can plead to government to come to your aid.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
That optical clinic fit blind person eyes.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Owerri has always been a dirty town, stop making excuses

shachris:
it's funny how you keep snapping the same dirt over and over again.

That dirty does not in any way reflect the true state owerri.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
OGOg:
Chino, u r demented, foolish for starting such a thread
What do u actually gain by living in such a disgraceful mode
SMH

This is not chino abeg. This is Cindy
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Wadosky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
This one is man made .Please don't blame okorocha, we must not wait for government at all times.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lalasticlala,these pictures are as old as three years ago.It is very disappointing that you moved the thread to FP without any verification.

These pictures are as recent as one month ago. I live in Owerri but you don't, so how does these affect you?

2 Likes

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Oyiridiya1(f): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Owerri people killing themselves and calling government. Please Owerri people help yourself.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by batista181(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
GUY THAT IS OWERRI EVERY CITY HAVE HIS BAD PLACE angryGUY THAT IS OWERRI EVERY CITY HAVE HIS BAD PLACE
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Its amazing the length chino can go to do evil. I'll advice that you please ignore the guy. please
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin
so this cindycandy is actually chino? grin grin grin

this guy fit no remember wetin be the first name him mama name am again o.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:

These pictures are as recent as one month ago. I live in Owerri but you don't, so how does these affect you?
chino aka cindicandy,it will do you good not to quote me any further. Thanks

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo1: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Owerri is a disaster. I hate voting for Rochas

- Abagworo

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by salamuu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:
PHOTOS: True face of Douglas Road Owerri. Rochas must save this situation right now.
coolop the lady in the 5th pic na my aunty oo. lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dmy aunty is online.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mallam Rochas has finally finished this state, Aba we know is an industrial city so the waste is understandable but Owerri used to be very neat state,....Abagworo

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
chino aka cindicandy,it will do you good not to quote me any further. Thanks

I am not chino however I am sorry to have quoted you.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Zonacom:

Its amazing the length chino can go to do evil. I'll advice that you please ignore the guy. please
I am not bothered about Chino's outgrown stupidity. I am disappointed that lalasticlala will push this thread with old pictures to front page.

Lalasaticlala,i am disappointed!
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
In as much as I'm an apc sympathiser and a Rochas man, I see no reason why Douglas road should be left like this. This road is virtually the 'high street' of Owerri and has always been this way for successive administrations. This should be a challenge to the Owerri Municipal LGA chairman (if there's any) and Rochas. This mess should be sorted ASAP. angry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Btoyob(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
My people my people!!! My governor my governor
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Malawian:
grin grin grin grin
so this cindycandy is actually chino? grin grin grin

this guy fit no remember wetin be the first name him mama name am again o.
His case is past rehabilitation. That guy abughi nwafor igbo cha cha. I wish every igbo nairalander will treat him as persona non grata.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by OGOg: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:

This is not chino abeg. This is Cindy
Many people I know of have pleaded with u chino to end this unholy war with abagworo, but u have refused.
U are simply childish or being paid to play a fool
Tufiakwa
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo1: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaycid77:
Mallam Rochas has finally finished this state, Aba we know is an industrial city so the waste is understandable but Owerri used to be very neat state,....Abagworo

Owerri has always been so dirty filled with filth. Below is a part of Weatheral road

- Abagworo

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Aspireahead(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:

we pay for these things and expect the government to come to our rescue
common sense should let you know, you ain't suppose to throw dirt in the middle if the road. that notwithstanding, I hope action is taken
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by oteeeddy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok.. A newbie here though...
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by oteeeddy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok.. A newbie here though... grin grin grin
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Dragonking: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is one of the reason why they leave their land and run to other people's land for survival.. Chiaaaa!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aspireahead:

common sense should let you know, you ain't suppose to throw dirt in the middle if the road. that notwithstanding, I hope action is taken

But Rochas taxed us heavily for waste excavation? Not that we dispose waste anyhow.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:
We are suffering in Owerri

lalasticlala please help reach the government on the homepage. Thank you
*spits*
Filthy senseless people angry
You people should be ashamed of yourselves undecided
IS IT ROCHAS THAT MADE THOSE MESS
you people did so clear your shlts by yourselves angry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Btruth: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aspireahead:

shey na dey government go troway dirty for middle of road?
I wonder my brother. Even we the citizens sometimes have our own trouble. How do you expect the government to come tutor adults how to keep their environment clean. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.