Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? (1105 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / See What This Kid Is Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Prodigee: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Honestly i wouldn't know what i would do at first...

Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Crixina(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
A good example of a bitter sweet experience.
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by pussygotlips: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
I will write "i love u too"

i will be proud to carry it anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by crazygod(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yea. I'll show her love too, by instilling the same discipline my dad showed me. After that, she will learn to write 'I love my dad' on a black slate with chalk.
But that pic is funny though. Lol. Na her pocket money I go use repair the damage

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by FlySly05: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
I will gladly wear the new paint job around but not without first teaching her right from wrong the way my mama teach me when I go beg to taste the soup on top fire back in basic school.
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Prodigee: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Crixina:
A good example of a bitter sweet experience.
Yeah...u can say that!
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Prodigee: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
pussygotlips:
I will write "i love u too"

i will be proud to carry it anywhere
Aww...that's sweet!
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Prodigee: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
crazygod:
Yea. I'll show her love too, by instilling the same discipline my dad showed me. After that, she will learn to write 'I love my dad' on a black slate with chalk.
But that pic is funny though. Lol. Na her pocket money I go use repair the damage
Interesting...Mr Discipline!
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Prodigee: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
FlySly05:
I will gladly wear the new paint job around but not without first teaching her right from wrong the way my mama teach me when I go beg to taste the soup on top fire back in basic school.
@basic school...Oga u go don old small o. lol Well it's always best to teach a child right from wrong. And it's best done in a firm but subtle manner. Good approach btw.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by pussygotlips: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Prodigee:
Aww...that's sweet!
hehehe i love kids no be small
Re: Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? by Jollymich(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will kontinu to cruise my ride like that cause my child made the badge

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? / As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.