Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (19302 Views)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
. ..The biggest news this year accordin to our research, report & Obersavation finaly concludes that Wifey Materials NO looonger exist....... this findin also is backed up by the biggest R&B HIT of 2014:...Chris Brown: ..This Girls aint loyal.. I lie?. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
aiit
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
...ok...and for thoise of you who are homebase..plise note the Chris Brown & James Brown are not the same people....HELL NOOoo.. Chris Brown is R&B while James Brown is Jazz PUP music.. so we don't get confuse!!! (no ofeinsese) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by shalomm: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cork....How is England?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
mtcheeeeeee
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
mtcheeeeeee

grin grin grin. Is that supposed to be a hiss ?.....it sounds like "mitchell", without the "L" grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Kenndall: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:
. ..The biggest news this year accordin to our research, report & Obersavation finaly concludes that Wifey Materials NO looonger exist....... this findin also is backed up by the biggest R&B HIT of 2014:...Chris Brown: ..This Girls aint loyal.. I lie?. angry

Your thread title isn't in tune with this comment you made.
According to your title, you stated that you were going to show how to identify a wife material, but instead, you just went ahead to state an erroneous claim without any proof whatsoever.

Are you even being serious, or you are just kidding?

If you wanted to create a thread to bash ladies, you would have just stated it on your title, instead of misleading the forum members.

Whenever you want to make such assertion, always show proof. Perhaps an experience or something. You don't just open a thread and state claims and expect us to swallow them.

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by falconey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015

Its obvious mrcork is not receiving sense this year maybe in 2056

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
oseod:

grin grin grin. Is that supposed to be a hiss ?.....it sounds like "mitchell", without the "L" grin

No
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by zyzxx(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
my wife to be is a wife material

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
mtcheeeeeee

...is ther somtin wrong wit the thread?...r u a wifey material?..HOW? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
zyzxx:
my wife to be is a wife material

..MArtin luta king gave is the permission to *have a dream*...Bro U hav every right dream!! (no oofeinse) angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

...is ther somtin wrong wit the thread?...r u a wifey material?..HOW? undecided

I am a fking material
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:

I am a fking material

^^^^wit this kinda language??.. SWEEERY, YOU FAIL!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Johnnoah1st: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:
ANOTHER DUMB THREAD FROM A YABALEFT ESCAPED PATIENT

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:
Chris Brown called them 'hoes' and not girls . cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANOTHER DUMB THREAD FROM A YABALEFT ESCAPED PATIENT

^^^comin from a Fraudster who steals pictures for his picture profile...the usual homebase 419 CRACKHEAD! embarassed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chris Brown called them 'hoes' and not girls . cheesy

...maybe that's what he said when he arrived in ther NIgeria but in London...he said: **This girls aint Loyal** wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^comin from a Fraudster who steals pictures for his picture profile...the usual homebase 419 guy! embarassed
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

y

You don't have to tell me, I know I'm not a wife material. who wants to be a wife material

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by zyzxx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

..MArtin luta king gave is the permission to *have a dream*...Bro U hav every right dream!! (no oofeinse) angry
thank God dreams use to come true
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

...maybe that's what he said when he arrived in ther NIgeria but in London...he said: **This girls aint Loyal** wink
I refused to believe in ya lies anymore, mrcork.
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
In chris brown's voice ***bro dont b mad about it,these chicks be for everybody** cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
In chris brown's voice ***bro dont b mad about it,these chicks be for everybody** cheesy cheesy
mtcheww.

Come twerk for me nau. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kenndall:

Your thread title isn't in tune with this comment you made.
According to your title, you stated that you were going to show how to identify a wife material, but instead, you just went ahead to state an erroneous claim without any proof whatsoever.

Are you even being serious, or you are just kidding?

If you wanted to create a thread to bash ladies, you would have just stated it on your title, instead of misleading the forum members.

Whenever you want to make such assertion, always show proof. Perhaps an experience or something. You don't just open a thread and state claims and expect us to swallow them.

See as u serious on top this silly thread

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Johnnoah1st: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^comin from a Fraudster who steals pictures for his picture profile...the usual homebase 419 guy! embarassed
U NAIL IT

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
mtcheww.

Come twerk for me nau. grin
ok ***lemme play twerk it by busta rhyme ft nicki minaj**wait ayam coming grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Kenndall: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:

See as u serious on top this silly thread

I am just expressing how I feel, that's all.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok ***lemme play twerk it by busta rhyme ft nicki minaj**wait ayam coming grin
Twerk joor! tongue
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

Be running ur mouth like a leaked tap
Chris brown wasnt loyal to gf karruche only to prove dat guys aint loyal too abi who ended up betraying d oda
*guys been claiming loyal wen dey aint*
Na una get side chick baby mama bitch s*x mate
And all

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
halfrica:

Be running ur mouth like a leaked tap
Chris brown wasnt loyal to gf karruche only to prove dat guys aint loyal too abi who ended up betraying d oda
*guys been claiming loyal wen dey aint*
Na una get side chick baby mama bitch s*x mate
And all
there is God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.