Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Delta State, Warri Effurun WEBSITE Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Delta State, Warri Effurun WEBSITE Training (325 Views)

Website Training For N10,000.00 / Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin / Whatsapp Website Training For Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State, Warri Effurun WEBSITE Training by chinnyfity: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
For those that are interested, we are organizing a website design and development + Graphics Training class, fully practical class. It's going to be very interesting and fun!

Venue: call me

Schedule:
Mondays: 9am-12pm
Wednesdays: 12:00pm-3pm
Fridays: 9am-12pm

If at the end of the session, if you did not achieve anything (which is not possible), we will give you half of the money you paid to us back, we assure that!

Fee: Don't border, its cheap!

Come and start building your websites and build more for your clients!

Contact me:
08035204317 whatsapp or call

chinnyfity@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm Looking For Someone To Sell Me His Or Her Twitter Account / Everybody Click Here And Get D Latest Updates / Music ! Mowiwap - Nigeria's First Update Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.