Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? (2918 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by piicity(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
How many of you can marry him, this handsome man and caring husby?

Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
he heh he
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
hey hey hey
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
This doesn't prove greed.

Okay, how are you sure he isn't weighing it so he could take the one with the lesser weight?
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by piicity(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
You are funny,you never know men oo.Check what his eyes were saying
misssclassy:

Okay, how are you sure he isn't weighing it so he could take the one with the lesser weight?
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
piicity:
You are funny,you never know men oo.Check what his eyes were saying

I can't see his eyes.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by piicity(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
He frowned his face which simply means he is hungry
misssclassy:

I can't see his eyes.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Escalze(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:

Or ensuring everybody gets an equal share, no body is being cheated of what accrues to the nation or bodies.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
smiley lmaoooo
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
what a guy shocked
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
piicity:
He frowned his face which simply means he is hungry

But I didn't see any frown.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley lmaoooo
Gurgle:
what a guy shocked
dude fits yhu two.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

dude fits yhu two.

I bind you
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I bind you
anifin else u wanna do afta dt.?
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

anifin else u wanna do afta dt.?

nope, the binding is enough
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
anyway he can help me remove from my plate, I eat too much
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

nope, the binding is enough
u seriously wish.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

u seriously wish.

are you saying you cant be bound

whats with the caustic username
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by kilode100(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nonsense post.

Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

are you saying you cant be bound

whats with the caustic username
my choice...
No more username in my cupboard so i used ds.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

my choice...
No more username in my cupboard so i used ds.

how many times have you been banned
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:

Hmmmmm. Ure right. Didnt think of it that way
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chigozie7 is that you? very greedy boy
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin

Omo no time.. grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

how many times have you been banned
seriously, i can't count.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

seriously, i can't count.

what do you usually get banned for

you don't sound particularly rude or vulgar
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

what do you usually get banned for

you don't sound particularly rude or vulgar
terrorising NL i guess.
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

terrorising NL i guess.

hm

Abi
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

hm

Abi
abi kini o..?
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by Gurgle(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

abi kini o..?

you'll have to excuse me

my pidgin is limited, and even the ones ive picked up I have never said out loud

so

what did you say?
Re: Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

you'll have to excuse me

my pidgin is limited, and even the ones ive picked up I have never said out loud

so
[/size]
what did you say?

twaz actually yoruba..tut u would understand.

Yhu were like, "abi" & i replied "abi what o.?"

Which tribe are u fr0m...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Loving Her? / What Should I Do When A Girl Keeps Staring At Me? / Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.