Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35638 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Yeah it's important to bury a math than win a match.

When Barcelona win matches with 6:0 while Madrid play 4:0 why wouldn't Barcelona win la liga. grin

Let's blend the available players first. Even fergie never had the ideal team yet he won the league with old legs like persie Ferdinand évra vidic and pipe like cleverly.

If fergie fit carry league with pipés like cleverly and even welbeck what of now that our team is better with younger legs.

Don't tell me times have changed cause so has our team changed. grin

mehn fergie na ogbooni juju man na grin grin...no human can do xploits with that manu team lyk fergie
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

mehn fergie na ogbooni juju man na grin grin...no human can do xploits with that manu team lyk fergie

The man is just extraordinary. LVG no go fit even try am, he go say the players don't play according to his philosophy. grin grin grin grin

I still have faith in our team. We must get at least two trophies this season. I assure myself of this.

Who knows? When injury beckons on Agüero like always, city don't have a backup striker as good as agüero. Agüero is prone to injuries and when it happens, their striking department will weaken as it weekend last season when Agüero injured. When that this season we will seize the opportunity and usurp city in the 1st position. cool

We should lift the FA and carling. Been long United last won FA
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

We often create goal chances from the flanks. We need a creative Player who can create chances from the middle. And we ain't lacking that kind of players cos we have Herreira and Perreira!!

ive notived that manu another problem that we have is that we have no midfielder who plays centrally that can carry and move with d ball like silva,ozil etc..mayb thats y hes playind adnan no 10
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

The man is just extraordinary. LVG no go fit even try am, he go say the players don't play according to his philosophy. grin grin grin grin

I still have faith in our team. We must get at least two trophies this season. I assure myself of this.

Who knows? When injury beckons on Agüero like always, city don't have a backup striker as good as agüero. Agüero is prone to injuries and when it happens, their striking department will weaken as it weekend last season when Agüero injured. When that this season we will seize the opportunity and usurp city in the 1st position. cool

We should lift the FA and carling. Been long United last won FA

yes oo..we need that fa badly

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

We often create goal chances from the flanks. We need a creative Player who can create chances from the middle. And we ain't lacking that kind of players cos we have Herreira and Perreira!!

Problem is we don't even see the youngsters on the bench. Well they will surely feature in fa or carling cup. And when they prove their talent they will be on the premier league bench to enter the pitch in 70mins and if they play good in about 25 minutes they might start hoping for first team.

As it stands only januzaj among the youngsters have hopes of joining the first team anytime soon.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

ive notived that manu another problem that we have is that we have no midfielder who plays centrally that can carry and move with d ball like silva,ozil etc..mayb thats y hes playind adnan no 10
You're right. But if we find a better and worthy striker I think LG would deploy Rooney back to 10. Januzaj is also good at 10. He has the pace and dribbling skills but he lacks the strength and could easily be out muscled.

And when that happens. Your opponent would be throwing a counter. Woe betide you if na agüero catch that counter. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Problem is we don't even see the youngsters on the bench. Well they will surely feature in fa or carling cup. And when they prove their talent they will be on the premier league bench to enter the pitch in 70mins and if they play good in about 25 minutes they might start hoping for first team.

As it stands only januzaj among the youngsters have hopes of joining the first team anytime soon.
I share your opinion.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

Exactly!!!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

You're right. But if we find a better and worthy striker I think LG would deploy Rooney back to 10. Januzaj is also good at 10. He has the pace and dribbling skills but he lacks the strength and could easily be out muscled.

And when that happens. Your opponent would be throwing a counter. Woe betide you if na agüero catch that counter. grin

yea,mayb schenderlein shud cover more for mata anytime he roams around
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Hopefully Newcastle play with Mitrovic today. The guy is a very good striker (by what my football manager 15 yells me cheesy ) but he's a dunderhead.

The guy has come on as a sub twice this season and he already has two yellow cards. And he got the cards within a minute of coming on in each match. Hopefully he upgrades to red today. cheesy

I don't want to predict the game cos it usually never ends well for me. Person gats go use toilet first these days before watching man u play if not u fit piss for pant by mistake.

My predicted line up
Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Herrera, Deepay; Rooney
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

I think LVG is just playing it safe so far. He wants to ensure we have a good start that's why we're not seeing youngsters. Our poor start last season cost us dearly if not we would have challenged last season.

People don't understand what effect that our match against Leicester had on LVG. Before then we were trying to play expansive football but after that match he started focusing more on defensive solidity.

Our attack will eventually get there
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

yea,mayb schenderlein shud cover more for mata anytime he roams around

Maybe or that he SHOULD be covering mata
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Official line up against the Newcastle United!

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Hopefully Newcastle play with Mitrovic today. The guy is a very good striker (by what my football manager 15 yells me cheesy ) but he's a dunderhead.

The guy has come on as a sub twice this season and he already has two yellow cards. And he got the cards within a minute of coming on in each match. Hopefully he upgrades to red today. cheesy

I don't want to predict the game cos it usually never ends well for me. Person gats go use toilet first these days before watching man u play if not u fit piss for pant by mistake.

My predicted line up
Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Herrera, Deepay; Rooney
You almost nailed it! grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Told you guys trying to predict the game never ends well.

I'm off to bed now.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Told you guys trying to predict the game never ends well.

I'm off to bed now.
We played well but luck against us!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
we were not just good enuf nd luck wasnt with us...beta luck nxt time
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:
we were not just good enuf nd luck wasnt with us...beta luck nxt time
I know it's painful to drop points, but it's obvious that the Team played well! As I earlier said, the Team is still gelling tup ogether, once the food is ready; everyone will have a bite! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Man.united 0 Newcastle 0

5 Things i learnt from the match
1) Man.utd played one of the best games i've watched this season, just dat Newcastle were very good defensively.
2) Carrick should always start our games. Man.utd were more composed with him in midfield. Schweinsteiger played well but he was creating spaces for Newcastle to attack.
3) Depay played well but didn't get his choices correctly. He could have scored today.
4) Darmian has been yellow carded in all our games dis season. I need young to play ahead of darmian atleast to cover him.
5) Another solid performance from our defence and another clean sheet for Romero.

Cc Largas
Cc adeyemi2015
Cc dubylhover
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Today perfectly showcased my beef with Mata.

He's too slow while thinking with the ball and is always looking to take an extra touch or pass when we play. He needs to be more decisive. Today I could count about 4 or 5 times when he could have released the ball earlier or taken a shot from outside the box but decided to take another touch and the move broke down.

Deepay is trying to hard to impress the EPL crowd and needs to calm down and relax. He also needs to be less stingy and improve his decision making.

Rooney is improving with each game but it's still not good enough. Hernández needs to start. Januzaj was decent and made a few key passes.

Schweinsteiger bossed the midfield and we lost our creative spark when he was substituted.

Another excellent defensive performance from Darmian but his efficiency and final ball in the attacking third is still lacking.

Good performance today, easily our best of the season so far but there is still a lot of room for improvement especially in our finishing.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.united 0 Newcastle 0

1) Man.utd played one of the best games i've watched this season, just dat Newcastle were very good defensively.
2) Carrick should always start our games. Man.utd were more composed with him in midfield. Schweinsteiger played well but he was creating spaces for Newcastle to attack.
3) Depay played well but didn't get his choices correctly. He could have scored today.
4) Darmian has been yellow carded in all our games dis season. I need young to play ahead of darmian atleast to cover him.
5) Another solid performance from our defence and another clean sheet for Romero.

Cc Largas
Cc adeyemi2015
Cc dubylhover

ny observations...mine,
1.....carrick is still more decisive with his passes than teiger,just that teiger is more dynamic
2......depay needs to grow up quickly..he still plays like a child at times..and shud improve his decision making
3.....rooney is slowly getting back,but he needs to b able to get into goal scoring positions more often
4..we are a working progress,but we need a magical player who can turn draws to wins
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Today perfectly showcased my beef with Mata.

He's too slow while thinking with the ball and is always looking to take an extra touch or pass when we play. He needs to be more decisive. Today I could count about 4 or 5 times when he could have released the ball earlier or taken a shot from outside the box but decided to take another touch and the move broke down.

Deepay is trying to hard to impress the EPL crowd and needs to calm down and relax. He also needs to be less stingy and improve his decision making.

Rooney is improving with each game but it's still not good enough. Hernández needs to start. Januzaj was decent and made a few key passes.

Schweinsteiger bossed the midfield and we lost our creative spark when he was substituted.

Another excellent defensive performance from Darmian but his efficiency and final ball in the attacking third is still lacking.

Good performance today, easily our best of the season so far but there is still a lot of room for improvement especially in our finishing.

nyc observations but i dont agrev with d bolded..i feel carrick made more decisive nd defense splitting passes
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

I know it's painful to drop points, but it's obvious that the Team played well! As I earlier said, the Team is still gelling tup ogether, once the food is ready; everyone will have a bite! grin grin grin

we are getting dr...e go beta
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

nyc observations but i dont agrev with d bolded..i feel carrick made more decisive nd defense splitting passes
I don't think so. Schweinsteiger was more mobile and was linking defence and attack superbly. He helped us maintain a high tempo and our play was more fluid as a result.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I don't think so. Schweinsteiger was more mobile and was linking defence and attack superbly. He helped us maintain a high tempo and our play was more fluid as a result.

yea he did that,but yu wudnt compare carrick direct passes in dx mach with that of schweini
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

ny observations...mine,
1.....carrick is still more decisive with his passes than teiger,just that teiger is more dynamic
2......depay needs to grow up quickly..he still plays like a child at times..and shud improve his decision making
3.....rooney is slowly getting back,but he needs to b able to get into goal scoring positions more often
4..we are a working progress,but we need a magical player who can turn draws to wins
It's a good analysis bro, but there are some few things I also learned; we need Chicharito to lead the attack line! Rooney should drop down to 10 and Mata should enjoy some break on the bench (probably playing Januzaj on the wing would be better) .
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

It's a good analysis bro, but there are some few things I also learned; we need Chicharito to lead the attack line! Rooney should drop down to 10 and Mata should enjoy some break on the bench (probably playing Januzaj on the wing would be better) .

y i dont advocate for rooney dropping to 10 is that it wud affect d chances of other players like januzaj,herrera....chicharito shud start more games
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.united 0 Newcastle 0

Cc Largas
Cc adeyemi2015
Cc dubylhover
Rooney should drop down to 10 and Chicharito should be leading the (attack) line. He's clinical and effective than Rooney.
The Team played well, and I believe there is light at the Tunnel's end!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Rooney should drop down to 10 and Chicharito should be leading the (attack) line. He's clinical and effective than Rooney.
The Team played well, and I believe there is light at the Tunnel's end!
You have a point there..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by hilsocial(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
dubylhover:

y i dont advocate for rooney dropping to 10 is that it wud affect d chances of other players like januzaj,herrera....chicharito shud start more games

At some point in the campaign maybe champs league. I see schweisterger playing in no 10 position behind Rooney . Carrick and schenierderlin pairing behind. Sterger is fluid and can pull the trigger . A good threat for a no 10.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
This West Bromwich keeper is a useless piece of sh!t. When they play us now the Fxcktard will transform to Neuer.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think we have LVG to blame for the Team's Misfortune in front of goals
Pedro!! We would have easily integrated him into the line up with Mata playing 10 and Pedro playing 7!
We need a pacy, skillful Speedster to run the right wing for us (probably a left footer).

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (1 - 4) On 2nd April 2022 / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63