Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35585 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by GMan650(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Brytawon:

We have different opinions...

Thank God he brought in McNair tonight even though it was late
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
GMan650:

Thank God he brought in McNair tonight even though it was late

I couldn't watch the game but it seems my request was granted.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by GMan650(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Brytawon:

I couldn't watch the game but it seems my request was granted.

You wouldn't bliv it if I told u Rashford played majority of the 2nd half as right winger
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
GMan650:

You wouldn't bliv it if I told u Rashford played majority of the 2nd half as right winger

He was a winger before LVG converted him to a striker.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by GMan650(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Brytawon:

He was a winger before LVG converted him to a striker.

Wow!!! I didn't know. But ion think it was Lvg that converted him to a striker..... he has been playing No. 9 position for the youth teams
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
GMan650:

Wow!!! I didn't know. But ion think it was Lvg that converted him to a striker..... he has been playing No. 9 position for the youth teams

He also plays that position.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Manutd vs Crystal palace-Fa cup final c'mon boys lets get the trophy
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
Van gaal SACKED...Goodnews guys Cc Largas Cc dubylhover Cc Aikaydawrapper Cc Brytawon
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
Lilprincey:
Van gaal SACKED...Goodnews guys Cc Largas Cc dubylhover Cc Aikaydawrapper Cc Brytawon

Not when Mourinho is the next man to take over the reigns.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2016
Brytawon:

Not when Mourinho is the next man to take over the reigns.
Who do u want to replace van gaal?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2016
Lilprincey:
Who do u want to replace van gaal?

Ryan Giggs
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Lilprincey:
heheh..better days ahead...its about tine
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2016
Brytawon:

Ryan Giggs
Nah Ryan Giggs is a legend and it will be unfair to criticise him when results get bad for man.utd. We need mou to complete the formation of coaches in EPL next season-klopp, conte, guardiola, wenger, ranieri and mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live / Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (1 - 4) On 2nd April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.