Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. (55469 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. by Obinovictor(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
theshield:

govt did not make NYSC compulsory. Na u carry ur wahala go meet them, anything u see , u manage am

Abeg, which country are you from?
Re: Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obinovictor:

Abeg, which country are you from?

another ignorant f0ol. Is NYSC compulsory before?
Re: Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. by Obinovictor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
theshield:

another ignorant f0ol. Is NYSC compulsory before?

Sometimes I wonder how pathetic some people are, must you insult me?... Go and make your findings, then you can come back and talk to me.
Re: Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Obinovictor:

Sometimes I wonder how pathetic some people are, must you insult me?... Go and make your findings, then you can come back and talk to me.

this fo0l still dey talk ooo...... So over age is allowed to serve? part time BSC or HND graduates r allowed to serve? someone with health issues, is he/she allowed to serve?

I pity u.
Re: Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. by Obinovictor(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2015
theshield:

this fo0l still dey talk ooo...... So over age is allowed to serve? part time BSC or HND graduates r allowed to serve? someone with health issues, is he/she allowed to serve?

I pity u.

Now you've started using your brain. The owner of that post didn't fall in any of the categories you mentioned, that's why he's still there serving his fatherland. So close that gutter of a mouth you have. Sometimes I wonder why some people go to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.