Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit (4329 Views)

N7000 Pay On Delivery For Your Suit / How To Fold Your Suit Pocket Square To Give An Elegant Look - Infographics (PIC) / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by peeparty(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Some of us didn't really bordered how it look then.
#This how we role mhn. #monkey coat redefined.

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Belvine33(f): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by feldido(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aba Taylor's make one of d best suits now... Many Nigerians buy them from Dubai in d name of Turkey suit.

4 Likes

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by freshness2020: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
No Tailor makes suit better than Aba Boys. Proudly an Easterner.

5 Likes

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by UnknownT: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dude, you can use another city tailors but definitely NOT Aba tailors

2 Likes

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Starships4u(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
The truth is that this OP is as stupid as the heading of this thread..

1 Like

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by ELTON123(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aba tailors are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Chili89: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin Walahi OP ur head no correct. Kai!! I don laugh fall from bed
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Twaci(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nah! Definitely not Aba-made!

Their works are far classy and breath-taking! The best tailors in Naija are probably Abaians undecided

Those suits are probably from osogbo... lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by shamsuRana(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
peeparty:

#This how we role mhn.
#monkey coat redefined.

cc
lalasticlala

Person go resemble lesson teacher/court clerk.
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by peeparty(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you can use another city tailors but definitely NOT Aba tailors

guy I mean befor now ,check well u go see say that pix don tey
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Macmilla(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
This is what Aba made suits are like. Go and verify.

5 Likes

Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by HKhouseofhello: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2015
peeparty:

#This how we role mhn.
#monkey coat redefined.

cc
lalasticlala

Stop mentioning Aba tailors. Have you been to Enyimba City before?

Those jackets on your post were 'constructed' by one apprentice carpenter at Baba Tosin sewing kiosk at Ibadan.
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by peeparty(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
gbosaa:

Stop mentioning Aba tailors. Have you been to Enyimba City before?

Those jackets on your post were 'constructed' by one apprentice carpenter at Baba Tosin sewing kiosk at Ibadan.

you know d tin jare
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by finest0007(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Macmilla:
This is what Aba made suits are like. Go and verify.

You really sewed this in aba?
Re: When You Allow Aba Tailor To Make Your Suit by Macmilla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
finest0007:

You really sewed this in aba?
This is just one of many. Like I said, go n verify.
Blive me, if u see that suit in real life, u will bet ur money dt it is not made in Naija.
I'm proud to say that I've never had any reason to buy foreign suits since I started wearing suits.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!!!! New Mask Makeup. / Ladies, Can You Pull Off This Look When Pregnant? / Check these out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.