Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations - Celebrities (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (95218 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Freeze Celebrates Smaranda Olarinde's Birthday (His Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by TheMotherofmark: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
grin ur grand son is dead and buried, sorry. grin

Where did you bury him? Exhume his godforsaken corpse and let me burn it and dump the ashes in the evil forest where I dumped that of his faggotic father who messed up his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats interesting, well sometimes i jux feel like watching t.v alone other times too, i prefer watching it with company, i love actions movies alot........am sure u are watching e! Now.
no, just browsing with my phone.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheMotherofmark:

Where did you bury him? Exhume his godforsaken corpse and let me burn it and dump the ashes in the evil forest where I dumped that of his faggotic father who messed up his life.
hahahahahahahahahaha grin

Cc thesonofmark

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
no, just browsing with my phone.
i hope u arent feeling bored tho, i could come take u out to a party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, Ghana isn't far from Nigeria though, it's possible cheesy
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaha, Ghana isn't far from Nigeria though, it's possible cheesy
lol really, am sure u will be fast asleep by the time i reach lagos airport, it a little far esp if u arent in lagos.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol really, am sure u will be fast asleep by the time i reach lagos airport, it a little far esp if u arent in lagos.
how will your woman crush Mrs chima feel about this?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
how will your woman crush Mrs chima feel about this?
lol at woman crush, i tot u said she was married ryt? So let the single peeps have fun unless u also arent single. In that case then......
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Captainswag225(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofmark smeagol, come here
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by khiaa(f): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'll mention as many as I can remember now.

Firsteva, Victoriabee, Cococandy, Khiaa, Francistony(mf), Kivva, Sophyrocks and the rest of the feminazi crew: You are all playing the ostrich, aren't you?

This doesn't augur well with your feminist-cum-masculine-subservience campaigns, does it?grin

It's all good. The 'silence' is 'loud' enough. grin

You want my attention?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by lezz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
kilode100:

Eva my Sweetie pie, how are you?

You see, I didn't appear because you ve a special place in my heart.
Did you know the only like and share you got on that post was from kilode100??

You ve sucked my pussy when I was on my period, and for that I will never forget you cry cry

It's a pity Kilode100 has to move on abi you wan infect me with Aids??

I ve known first Eva for 13yrs, we were former prostitute and fvck buddies. As for her saying I'm a guy, I ve spoken to some good Nairaland members and we planned some orgiés later this week and I intend to update ashawo thread.

Pls beg first Eva to release kilode100 from the spirit of lesbianism cry cry cry

Please o...
firsteva, see what you have done to yourself now. You won't listen. Now you're going down like a corpse burried at sea.

This is record low in Nairaland's entire history. No woman has been this slayed with her flesh ripped off her bones.

Nairaland is no longer your safe heaven. You have been beaten in the physical world and now dragged like a common 300 naira prostituttte on Nairaland's floor.

See who I wanted to give a mercy FCK before. Thank goodness for this revelation.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Pidggin(f): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

And you draw yours based on the wife's post?
How did you manage to escape from that psychiatric hospital?
Be kind enough to tell us your story!

Look who's talking about mental illness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by obontami: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
woman answer the simple question did you or did you not fccck another man aside your man
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:
woman answer the simple question did you or did you not fccck another man aside your man
They will never give you a straight answer, lie lie. grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by obontami: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
joseph1832:
They will never give you a straight answer, lie lie. grin

what pisses me off the most is that they always play the victim card by saying the. man is trying to tarnish their image even at that they re gonna pray for him

Imagine
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

what pisses me off the most is that they always play the victim card by saying the. man is trying to tarnish their image even at that they re gonna pray for him
Imagine
Don't mind them. That's what the emotionally weak guilty females always do.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by obontami: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Don't mind them. That's what the emotionally weak guilty females always do.

grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2019
antibrutus another one grin grin grin
lez.z:
fill free to have fun. That's what trolling online is for. While at it , let me add to the unsolicited notoriety firsteva has thrust my way.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by booksrite(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2019

lipsrsealed
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Exodora: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
yioroa:
easy! no matter how bad his attitude is, violence is never the answer. if the pictures are real, every one should blame the woman and not the man. u made a valid pt though. he might have slapped her first.. its the internet.. first to report na him win...

I wounded if you really reason at all. Everyone should blame the woman ? Even though she never said anything against him while addressing the issue. There was nothing wrong in the men speaking against their partner but there is a lot wrong when the women voiced out.
Did God actually made a mistake in gibing you women when you guys " Adam " complained about a loneliness ?
Imagine He "God " gave Adam everything and yet he was not happy because there was nobody to share the happiness with.
Is either you guys learn to accept women the way God created to be or join your ancestor ADAM. Whatttttttt!!!!!!! Women this, women that and yet you can't do without them. Then You should all join your ancestor @ ADAM .

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Tacha's Cleavage-baring Outfit To AMVCA 2020 Nominees Party. Hit Or Miss? / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.