Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! (6526 Views)

Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / Every Lady Wants To Feel Flawless And Confident Even Without Makeup On. / Ghanaian Girls Swagger! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2015
my Ghanaian housemate was screwing his Ghanaian girlfriend

I cld hear her scream
she was also dirty talking shocked

I cant take it, I cant take it anymore. oh baby, oh baby shocked shocked

I have never heard or experience a Nigerian girl having sex
so I cant compare

I hrd Naija girls are slow in bed and not really confident but oh well
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Gurgle(f): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2015
i biakwa ozo o
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
What!!!... 9ja ladies got tha real thang... They screw hardcore... Trust me here
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Same Topic from the Deranged Fellow

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Kolade354:
Same Topic from the Deranged Fellow
fcck off

dumb monkey

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by ironbody03(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
In fact I respect Nigerians than any other country
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:
fcck off

dumb monkey
Idioot.........You're the Dumn one here with your Dumb Topic..............Foolishonila!
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:

I cld hear her scream

so I cant compare

Where do you live sef?
How come you have ghanaian housemate that has a ghanian girlfriend, and at the same time you still have a jamaican housemate along with Igbo and Yoruba friends living with you?

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:
fcck off

dumb monkey
Idioot.........You're the Dumb one here with your Dumb Topic..............Foolishonila!
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2015
It seems the Idioot Onila dont know me..............I'm gona Finish ur off tonite!
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:
I'm stupiid,Ya'all know Onila is a deranged fellow and a pouplar Troll here........I will like you to please call me Foolsihonila as from today!......
okay onila you're now Foolishonila grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Kolade354:
It seems the Idioot Onila dont know me..............I'm gona Finish ur off tonite!

fcck urself in the ass

silly gay dinosaur
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Captainswag225(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2015
onila is my personality of the year winner. Congrats miss. U deserve it
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:

fcck urself in the ass

silly gay dinosaur
Go Fvk your father Dirty Biitch.......Bring it on foolishonila......Thish thread is serving is Purpose!
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2015
misssclassy:

Where do you live sef?
How come you have ghanaian housemate that has a ghanian girlfriend, and at the same time you still have a jamaican housemate along with Igbo and Yoruba friends living with you?
I live in a student apartment house

I have 10 housemates altogether
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Gurgle(f): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
onila is my personality of the year winner. Congrats miss. U deserve it

do you normally understand her
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Kolade354:
Go Fvk your father Dirty Biitch.......Bring it on foolishonila......Thish thread is serving is Purpose!
Go eat some dog you stinky little Bleep.
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Cutehector(m): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Onila u up for a chat?
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:
Go eat some dog you stinky little Bleep.
Hahahaha Worthless thing Go and masturba.te you fvking whoorre!
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Captainswag225(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

do you normally understand her
lol yeah, she is very intelligent. She expresses herself 100%
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Gurgle(f): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:

what do you study
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:

And is this apartment in Nigeria? If yes, what school? I am just curious, because it seems there are members of various countries and ethnicities, residing in this student apartment of yours.
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Gurgle(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol yeah, she is very intelligent. She expresses herself 100%

I feel like if I knew her in real life she would be my friend

my crazy friend
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 1:05am On Jul 14, 2015
misssclassy:

And is this apartment in Nigeria? If yes, what school? I am just curious, because it seems there are members of various countries and ethnicities, residing in this student apartment of yours.
not in Nigeria

neither in Africa

2 Indians
2 Nigerians
one Ghanaian
one Pakistani
one Jamaican
one Ethiopian
one Trinidadian
one white person
one Colombian

I live in a big city
so many people from everywhere ard the world

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Captainswag225(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I feel like if I knew her in real life she would be my friend

my crazy friend
lol@crazy, she is a nice loving person but she can irritate u at times but when u get to know her, thats all.
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2015
wharay lomo binrin yi o grin

Ki lo wa kan aye
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by free2ryhme: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:

I cld hear her scream

I cant take it, I cant take it anymore. oh baby, oh baby shocked shocked

so I cant compare

U don dey craze no be today

Oniranu Omo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by onila(f): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Kolade354:
Hahahaha Worthless thing Go and masturba.te you fvking whoorre!
I am a virgin smiley
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Gurgle(f): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol@crazy, she is a nice loving person but she can irritate u at times but when u get to know her, thats all.

Ok o

more grease to her elbow

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kolade354(m): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2015
onila:
I am a virgin smiley
And a Worthless Troll

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2015
misssclassy:

Where do you live sef?

grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! by Kingsasian(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Kizmarty abeg come o. Come confirm this story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.