Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ekiti State NYSC Please Pay Batch Bs Their Remaining Balance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti State NYSC Please Pay Batch Bs Their Remaining Balance (589 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Corper Protects Herself From Mosquitoes At Niger State NYSC Camp (Photo) / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State NYSC Please Pay Batch Bs Their Remaining Balance by OgaInnocent(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Please, admin, Help me promote this post to the appropriate place so that those concerned will hear.

This is so annoying. Could you Imagine that the 2014 Batch B's passed out on 2nd July, 2015, and up till now they are still being owed. I'd cards have been collected, and certificates issued, but entitlements are yet to be paid.

On Passing out day, corps members are suppose to receive N1,500 each as transport allowance. But that money has been denied of the 2014 Batch B's in EKITI state, at least as at the time of this report. We heard that N800 has been deducted from the money as a fee for the magazine we were given on passing out day...Fine and good, we still have change of N700. Up till now, nobody is talking about it. Many of the batch B's have travelled to different locations, thus they are not together to constitute a strong force and go for their money. That's why I am using this medium now.

The worst is that NYSC bank accounts are not lasting. Some corps members close theirs on passing out, while some banks will even help you close it. Now tell me, if some persons have had their accounts closed, how do they receive the money if they finally make up their minds.

The annoying part is that other states have paid theirs, meaning that the money is no longer in the hands of federal government.

NYSC EKITI STATE, Pls pay Batch B's Their Money!!!!!!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Ekiti State NYSC Please Pay Batch Bs Their Remaining Balance by antostar: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ekiti is a failed state

(1) (Reply)

The 2014 President's Awardees Visit To Basa Idps Camp / NYSC Batch B 2015 Kwara Corpers, Meet Here!!! / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.