Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed (8170 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by theochads(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2009
smiley
Nigerian Leaders, particularly our political and religious leaders should emulate the leadership qualities of the prophets of Allah. These
qualities should be evident in their ways of life, their treatment of fellow human beings, their conduct in the office. They should serve
without greed, without over-ambition, without neglet of the populace who voted them into office and above all with the fear of Allah.
As we celebrate the birth of Prophet Mohammed today, may God Almighty shower his wisdom on all our leaders (spiritual and otherwise),
may Allah teach them His ways so that they can lead us aright. Amen.

Happy Id el Maloud.

Seun, please pardon me for wrong spellings (if any). I'm not a muslim, i only feel it right to greet our muslim members. happy celebration guys.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by bilms(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2009
cheers
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhh
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster,
Thanks
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
what are his qualities that are worth emulating?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
ii suppose that includes invading a few countries.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudor3(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2009
. . . .also sleeping with six year old girls and stealing your sons wife. . . .
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2009
A teaching on how to treat your enemies.
JESUS:
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, pray for them which despitefully use you (Matthew 5:44).
Resist not evil (Matthew 5:39).
If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to them the other (Matthew 5:39).
If someone takes your coat, give them your shirt (Matthew 5:40).
If someone make you carry something one mile, carry it two (Matthew 5:41).
Forgive and you shall be forgiven (Matthew 6:14).
Judge not, that ye be not judged (Matthew 7:1).
Blessed are the peacemakers (Matthew 5:9).
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy (Matthew 5:7).
Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt not kill, but I say who ever is angry with his brother is in danger of the judgment (Matthew 5:21-22).
Treat others the same way you want them to treat you (Luke 6:27-36).
Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick, whatever you do to the very least you have done unto me (Matthew 25:40).

MUHAMMED:
Infidels are your sworn enemies (Sura 4:101).
Be ruthless to the infidels (Sura 48:29).
Make war on the infidels who dwell around you (Sura 9:123, 66:9).
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day (Sura 9:29).
Strike off the heads of infidels in battle (Sura 47:4).
If someone stops believing in Allah, kill him (al-Bukhari 9:84:57).
Take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends (Sura 5:51, 60:13).
Never be a helper to the disbelievers (Sura 28:86).
Kill the disbelievers wherever we find them (Sura 2:191).
No Muslim should be killed for killing an infidel (al-Bukhari 1:3:111).
The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land (Sura 5:33).

Who would you emulate?

Which one sounds more like a prophet talking?

I think it is Jesus, or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Dexmond: Seriously; there is no "infidel" as a word in Quran. But there is "infidel" as a word in Timothy, a book in the Bible!

And as what Jesus said, as listed in your post above, none of them is doable. You Dexmond can't do any of them and you know it! No christian have done a single one of them. Its all a pipe dream. So dream on, bloke.

No one will allow a big mother (big strong man) to slap him deaf and foolishly turn the other cheek. Thats what your Bible said, aint it? Smart people do the scooby doo out of there!

No one will give his/her last cloth to anyone. He/she will be nude in the buff, like a jail bird before he gets the jumpers! You guys lie too much. Whats so surprising is that you have no shame about lying!

As to Prophet Muhammad (AS) and the Quran, I see what is natural and has been the condition of humans, throughout history. But what you also blindly and ignorantly omit is the forgiveness! Muslim is permitted to take revenge. But not to overdue it. An eye for an eye, like Moses. It is not all the time, because you are permitted to forgive, completely without any revenge. Open your heart to knowledge man. Don't be like the Donkey. Or the Ostrich with the head buried in the sand!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale, why dont u just tell us his qualities that are worth emulating?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
InshaAllah, I will tell what you his (AS) quality, in any aspect of his life you wish to know. I dreamt about him already. All aspects of his noble like attract me. The humanness of it, when it need be. And the spiritualness, when it is not even overwhelming. He was good son, nephew, cousin, master, friend. husband, father, leader and member of his community. He was a general's general, the best of mankind. Angels spoke about him. Animals complained to him when their owners mistreated them. He was a good listener and a great Comforter. He alleyed the fears in your heart and shared yoour concern.

Look I can just continue for the rest of my life to talk about him. The most important about him is that Allah Alone is Sufficient to serve as the Witness of his Hihgest of Level he occupies!

Allahumma selli ala seyhdina Muhammad wa ala alli sehidina Muhammad , fil Allamin, innaka amidun Majiid.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale:

InshaAllah, I will tell what you his (AS) quality, in any aspect of his life you wish to know. I dreamt about him already. All aspects of his noble like attract me. The humanness of it, when it need be. And the spiritualness, when it is not even overwhelming. He was[b] good [/b]son, nephew, cousin, master, friend. husband, father, leader and member of his community. He was a general's general, the best of mankind. Angels spoke about him. Animals complained to him when their owners mistreated them. He was a good listener and a great Comforter. He alleyed the fears in your heart and shared yoour concern.

Look I can just continue for the rest of my life to talk about him. The most important about him is that Allah Alone is Sufficient to serve as the Witness of his Hihgest of Level he occupies!

Allahumma selli ala seyhdina Muhammad wa ala alli sehidina Muhammad , fil Allamin, innaka amidun Majiid.

what do u mean by humaneness? what do u mean by good?
since u love and emulate mohammed this much, will u:

1. sleep with a 9 year old girl?
2. snatch ur son's daughter?
3. kill apostates, because allah says so?
4. develop an animal-like sexual appetite?
5. invade other nations when unprovoked?
6. upgrade a local idol in yorubaland (sango, oya or obatala) to a divine status as GOD?
7. amputate, behead and flog people for sins, without practising forgiveness?
8. marry off ur 6 year old daughter to someone?

PS. Dont go into a long story, just answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2009
Speak about d good of jesus as much as u can, thanx anyway jesus was a good muslim and GOD forbid he should do otherwise
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2009
There is no single verse where jesus mentioned christianity but he advised his disciples to hold on to islam in d bible
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 1:35am On Jun 12, 2009
why are u derailing this thread?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2009
We also emulate the early marriage and it has help the muslims from abstaining from fornication, wow islam is so good
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by savanaha: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2009
Abuzola:

There is no single verse where jesus mentioned christianity but he advised his disciples to hold on to islam in d bible

What book, chapter and verse of the bible?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by yeswecan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
dexmond:

JESUS:
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, pray for them which despitefully use you (Matthew 5:44).
Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt not kill, but I say who ever is angry with his brother is in danger of the judgment (Matthew 5:21-22).
Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick, whatever you do to the very least you have done unto me (Matthew 25:40).

MUHAMMED:
The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land (Sura 5:33).

Who would you emulate?

Islamic religion is demonic

1 Like

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Lagosboy: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
yeswecan:

From my discussions with you on the Foreign affairs board i could deduce your mindset but you have just sumed it all up. get yourself a life , stop preaching hate and face whatever religon you practice Judaism or christianity.

You could call islam woteva u want but the truth remains Islam has the highest rate of conversion in the western world and dont give me the shit that it is because muslims have more children and more wives I have said CONVERSION. No matter all the negativity thousands of people became muslims in UK and US after 9/11. Yvonne Ridley even accepted islam after being released fromTaliban jail. US soldiers have become muslims, journalists, intelligence officers and so on . This is all due to the sincere and unbiased study of Islam. If you think those out of contexr verses you quoted is all islam is about " all I will say is the optimist sees the doughnaut while the pessimist sees the hole".

Call it demonic or woteva u want it doesnt remove a strand of hair from the near 1.5 billion muslims worlwide, it doesnt stop the many that will still convert today, it doesnt stop us from spreading the message of islam and it will not stop us from defending our faith.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudoor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
^^^ if you don't care so why is it bothering you?
1.5billion people can be wrong so shut it. It's just brainwashing on a large scale. .
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by JJYOU: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
Lagosboy:

From my discussions with you on the Foreign affairs board i could deduce your mindset but you have just sumed it all up. get yourself a life , stop preaching hate and face whatever religon you practice Judaism or christianity. 

You could call islam woteva u want but the truth remains Islam has the highest rate of conversion in the western world and dont give me the shit that it is because muslims have more children and more wives I have said CONVERSION. No matter all the negativity thousands of people became muslims in UK and US after 9/11. Yvonne Ridley even accepted islam after being released fromTaliban jail. US soldiers have become muslims, journalists, intelligence officers and so on . This is all due to the sincere and unbiased study of Islam. If you think those out of contexr verses you quoted is all islam is about   " all I will say is the optimist sees the doughnaut while the pessimist sees the hole".

Call it demonic or woteva u want it doesnt remove a strand of hair from the near 1.5 billion muslims  worlwide, it doesnt stop the many that will still convert today, it doesnt stop us from spreading the message of islam and it will not stop us from defending our faith.

lagosboy enjoy your propaganda while it lasts. i read this the other day 
[size=18pt][list]
[li]Underground Church Growing in Muslim-Dominated Indonesia[/size][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Monday, 08 June 2009 13:05 Julian Lukins News - Featured News

Pentecostals on the tsunami-ravaged coast of Indonesia are experiencing a wave of conversions and healings.

In the strongly Muslim Aceh province of northern Sumatra—where 167,000 people died in the 2004 tsunami—the underground church movement is growing, with Pentecostal congregations thriving.

Indonesia has an official policy of religious tolerance, but in Muslim-dominated areas Christians face open hostility and persecution. In Aceh province, churches must register with the authorities and are not permitted to evangelize. Many Christians choose to meet in unregistered—or underground—churches.

Sumatra is one of the least evangelized places on earth, according to Operation World. But since the tsunami—which wiped out 15 percent of the population of Aceh's provincial capital Banda Aceh—numerous underground churches have put down roots.

Pastor Nico (full name withheld for security reasons) started an underground Pentecostal church four years ago with only six members. Today 90 people from the neighborhood make up the Spirit-filled congregation. They endure persecution for their faith. One church family had rocks thrown through the windows of their home, and another family was forced to relocate because of threats.

"It's very difficult for the Muslims to accept us here," the 34-year-old pastor told Charisma. "If the authorities knew where we meet, they would close us down."
Despite the risks, the congregation is mission minded. "We'd like to go to the homes in this area, to the marketplace, to share about Jesus and start another church," Pastor Nico explained. "We love God, but we also have to love people—even those who don't love us."

One of the church members, Novi (full name withheld), grew up in a Buddhist home, burning offerings of money and incense at her family shrine. Two years ago, a traumatic experience set the 24-year-old Novi on a spiritual quest that led to healing and faith in Christ.

Whenever Novi was close to her husband, she felt a peculiar sensation, which she described as worms wriggling under her skin. "You could actually see something moving under the skin," recalled her husband Fumin.

Deeply distressed, the couple sought help from various sources, including witchdoctors, traditional healers and their Buddhist idols. But Novi's condition worsened, leaving her on the verge of a breakdown. "I thought: 'I'm going to go crazy and die,"' she recalled. "I couldn't sleep. ,  I felt an overwhelming sense of fear."

Novi became convinced the affliction was a spiritual attack. A relative suggested the couple cross the sea in order to "leave the evil behind." In desperation, they flew to another island, but the attacks intensified.

At her wit's end, Novi listened to her sister who had become a Christian. "My sister told me that I should go to the Highest Power for healing—that is, Jesus," Novi told Charisma. "I thought: If Jesus can heal me, I will follow Him forever."

As they prayed together in Jesus' name, Novi felt a "cleansing surge" through her body. A few days later, she felt another attack and cried out to Jesus. Since then, she has never suffered a recurrence. Now her husband is a leader in the church, and their testimony has drawn others to Christ, including his parents, brother and sister-in-law.

The new converts in Aceh's growing underground church include former Muslims like Ernawati (full name withheld). As a little girl growing up in a devoutly Muslim home, Ernawati visited the mosque with her parents and knelt to pray five times a day.

However, she often asked herself: Who is God? Does He really hear my prayers? Her curiosity grew when she saw the crucifixion scene on The Jesus Film, an evangelistic movie produced by Campus Crusade for Christ. "I wanted to know more about this Jesus," she said.

Shortly before Christmas 2004, 30-year-old Ernawati was at home when a man wearing a white robe appeared and said to her: "Do not be afraid."
"Naturally, I was very afraid," Ernawati recalled. "I didn't know who he was ,  and then he disappeared."

Just days later, the tsunami struck. Submerged by the wave, Ernawati cried out: "Jesus ,  save me!" Although she could not swim, she suddenly found herself above water and scrambled to safety.

Thousands drowned that day but she was one of the miraculous survivors. Ernawati gave her life to Jesus and joined the underground church. "Now I know the Truth, and the Truth has set me free," she testifies. -Julian Lukins in Sumatra, Indonesia
http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/22219-underground-church-growing-in-muslim-dominated-indonesia?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Charisma+News+Online+06-09-09
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Lagosboy: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
JJYou listen i am not one that talks about compettion of religion if you follow my posts well. I dont give a shit about churches growing somewhere. What i am talking about is someone calling a faith demonic thats is my point.

It is immaturity and stupid discussion " oh my faith is better than yours" From now till eternity there will be muslims and there will be people of other faiths till the end of time so wots d fuss. You guys are just becoming annoying day by day and JJyou some of your recents posts have betrayed your maturity i must say.

The fact of islam being the worlds fastes growing faith is a known fact and not propaganda of any sort, I am relaying simple fact and none of your hate messages will remove a hair i say from islam.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by JJYOU: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
Lagosboy:

JJYou listen i am not one that talks about compettion of religion if you follow my posts well. I dont give a shit about churches growing somewhere. What i am talking about is someone calling a faith demonic thats is my point.

It is immaturity and stupid discussion " oh my faith is better than yours" From now till eternity there will be muslims and there will be people of other faiths till the end of time so wots d fuss. You guys are just becoming annoying day by day and JJyou some of your recents posts have betrayed your maturity i must say.

The fact of islam being the worlds fastes growing faith is a known fact and not propaganda of any sort, I am relaying simple fact and none of your hate messages will remove a hair i say from islam.
you dont expect me to support u on a polygamy do you?. islam is preading accordingg to who?. so is crhistianity growing in the moslem dominatted world
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
Lagosboy:

JJYou listen i am not one that talks about compettion of religion if you follow my posts well. I dont give a shit about churches growing somewhere. What i am talking about is[b] someone calling a faith demonic[/b] thats is my point.

By calling a faith demonic, all he has done is to express an opinion. There is something called freedom of speech. That explains why u, babs787, fellis, oyb and abuzuola go to the religion section and state blasphemous opinions. No one has crucified u for that.

No one has ever called u immature or stupid because of that. If u think islam is not demonic, it is up to u to logically state ur case.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudoor(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
Noetic Please tell am oo. Hypocrites!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by kolitos007: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2009
OMG!!! The topic based on religion just makes me sick, war and problems around the world are all based around religion. Both the bible and the koran have been written by man.

I don't know why you are all killing yourself over this, shouldn't you be thinking how you can make the country better, what a load of plonkers!!!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Lagosboy: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
JJYOU:

you dont expect me to support u on a polygamy do you?. islam is preading accordingg to who?. so is crhistianity growing in the moslem dominatted world

Its comment like this from you i am talking abt
what did u expect from a bunch of fornicating lunatics hiding behind mohammed said to hate and kill. intead of talking inteligently they go about asking for fattuahs and ban as if they are kids.

il the mujahadeens.  soemone told me the fool leading the niger delta stupidity was an alhaji too

Now it is comment like this i am talking about and the one you made abt veiled woman in white house. Of course nothing abt polygamy. I think you should be more matured in your approach and not follow the footsteps of the juveniles who cause troubles in this section.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Lagosboy: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
I have long decided choice not to respond to any of your posts but i will be a bit flexible with myself here.

noetic2:

By calling a faith demonic, all he has done is to express an opinion. There is something called freedom of speech. That explains why u, babs787, fellis, oyb and abuzuola go to the religion section and state blasphemous opinions. No one has crucified u for that.

Could you make a reference to my blasphemous posts please. Could you quote me me please, if you cant then you could apologise. I seldom make reference to christianity, i dont even posts on threads here relating to the bible and bla bla bla.

noetic2:

No one has ever called u immature or stupid because of that. If u think islam is not demonic, it is up to u to logically state ur case.

If you read my posts you will have seen i just did that and by the way have i called anyone stupid here? Maybe you have mistaken me for yourself.

Now i dont like to discuss personalities or attack personalites but focus on issues please let personality rest now and back to reall issues
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Savanah: « #16 on: Today at 05:14:49 AM »  

Quote from: Abuzola on Today at 01:13:05 AM
What book, chapter and verse of the bible?

You shoud have at least first show us from the pages of the Bible, where Jesus recommended Chrsitianity. Just like Moses didn't recommend Judaism, for sure Jesus didn't recommend, Judaism and Christianity. If you can show us otherwise, then shout at the top of your lung that we show you Islam which Jesus recommend in the pages of the Bible! We've always stated that we know the truth that still remain in the Bible from the messy lies of say Paul, and his companions.

yeswecan
The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)

The Christian carry the Jewish Books; Torah, Sabur and Injil, yet they missed that verse above. Proof; The abandoned even the Kosher food laws. The Christians eat pork, dont they? It Swine flue season, people. (I know that they say you can't get it from just eating pork. But dont you love the word association? I do).

« #17 on: Today at 12:25:40 PM »  Quote from: dexmond on Yesterday at 12:13:39 AM
JESUS:

Easier said than done! Why? It is not natural. You forced something on you, you have not been able to practice a single one of them! I said its unnatural. The Yorubas have a saying; The most patient person may run out of patience and get angry, when an offense goes beyond the limit. (ko si eni a shee maa binu). Alhamdulillah, Muhammad and Jesus, at least from the conscience of the Muslims are not in competition. I will not be surprise to find out that you are also comparing Jesus to Moses, so that you can feel good about serving him. We do not serve mortals in Islam.

MUHAMMED:
Who would you emulate?

If its on the pages of the Quran and authentic ahadith, I agree wholeheartedly. Even though I did not read your list above, I accept whatever is truly from Quran and from the lips and actions of Muhammad (AS). While you will find your Jesus qualities as listed to be difficult for you or anyone on earth to implement, I on the other hand, alone with Muslims and even non-Muslims can definitely practise showing anger to a justifiable limit when warranted. We are not always on the eye for an eye mode, and we never should overstep the limit of revenge. Forgiveness is preached over and above both full or partial revenge.

Finally, when I emulate Muhammad, I emulate all the goodness of each and every prophets before him. I will not emulate Jesus as about his not marrying, having a wife and children for example. By the way, he was no the only one who didnt marry. His cousin, John, didnt, too. And I have not see any of you hound dog of a man, who haven't upted out of thsi not marry, yet. The Catholic priest are the ones who are at least putting up a front, but we see that its only a show. Miami priest, now an escopalian church member and other homosexual cases and even secret sexual rendevous are all proofs of how unnatural it is. (I hope the catholics put their defense posts up to challenge me. I will unload by bazooka on them, in one continuous session!).

And the muslims say "I seek refuge in Allah's protections against the "accursed" demon" every day! How demonic is the Islamic religion, really? Seriously? You enemy of truth have no leg to stand on. Big time Kufara you guys are. Not only that you deny truth. But you lie against truth!

Only God can judge me

You are correct. And that day, God Alone, shall be the JUDGE. No Jesus no nothing. Definitely not the 12 desciples/apostles judging anyone! Rethink your position before its too late for you young blood. I know you will say you have time. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Yesterday was for sure. Today maybe. Tomorrow not so. Don't let your tomorrow arrive behind you and you on the wrong side.

@Lagosboy  « #18 on: Today at 12:42:27 PM »  

@yeswecan

You could call islam woteva u want but the truth remains Islam has the highest rate of conversion in the western world and dont give me the shit that it is because muslims have more children and more wives I have said CONVERSION. No matter all the negativity thousands of people became muslims in UK and US after 9/11. Yvonne Ridley even accepted islam after being released fromTaliban jail. US soldiers have become muslims, journalists, intelligence officers and so on . This is all due to the sincere and unbiased study of Islam. If you think those out of contexr verses you quoted is all islam is about   " all I will say is the optimist sees the doughnaut while the pessimist sees the hole".

Call it demonic or woteva u want it doesnt remove a strand of hair from the near 1.5 billion muslims  worlwide, it doesnt stop the many that will still convert today, it doesnt stop us from spreading the message of islam and it will not stop us from defending our faith.

May Allah accept all your goods and cancel all your bads. I pray for your success and that of all muslims, in this world and in the next. We also hope that our minimal effort here on Nairaland will stand to germinate good trees in the hearts of those who wish to serve the true God the Creator, rather than any creation. May the efforts be counted as part of our good deeds and override our bad deeds. Amin.

@Tudoor (m) « #19 on: Today at 01:10:50 PM »  

^^^ if you don't care so why is it bothering you?
1.5billion people can be wrong so shut it. It's just  brainwashing on a large scale. .

If it makes your heart beat regular, we cant stop you anyway. The only reason you are challenged is because you are passing lies as truth. At least, there is no single court of law that will accept your lies, if there is overwhelming evdence against you. I think you need to go for a walk. It may do you some good to reflect that there is truth and it is not always lies that must prevail.

@JJYOU  « #20 on: Today at 01:22:16 PM »  

lagosboy enjoy your propaganda while it lasts. i read this the other day  
Underground Church Growing in Muslim-Dominated Indonesia[li][/li]

Lets just assume that it is the truth. Islam is also gaining ground, underground and overground everywhere. It is a well known fact, even in the "Wetsern Countries". There should not be any surprise. Some hearts wants to reject. Some hearts are accepting faith. Even $Osisi is arguing that some Middle Eastern Arab Muslims are converting out of Islam, accepting the "lord", according to her. Yet she, the woman (I am using Bill Clinton style now) knows that Islam has entered Igno land. Rightfully so. Even in her family. Her Uncle is a Muslim, rejecting Jesus of the Bible outright!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudoor(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
Are his posts lies?
One speaks the truth and you call it immaturity, if he starts posting allah akbar! Allah akbar! all over i'm sure you'll label him mature. . . .*hisses*
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ olabowale

are u not going to answer my questions?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ Tudor: You must beside yourself in denial. You asked if not telling the truth is lying? Yes it is my man. If when you arrived in Seychelles you find the conditions of its people, culture, etc exactly from where you came from (am assumng that you are from a different place; say 9ja for the sake of argument), am pretty sure then that it would have been a waste of the cost of your flight tickets, at least to replace your Nigerian conditions with another but only new Nigerian Conditions. Wouldnt it?

Except that Seychelles is not exactly like Nigeria. You remain there because you see some advantage(s) in your being there. You know those advantages. For you to accuse the prophet (AS) as a pedophille, is based on your lack of morals. My father was old enough to be my mother's father. In you eye that will constitute to pedophilia!

Today Michael Douglas is married to his british born artress, Catherine Cider Jones, with an age difference amounting to father and daughter. She is what people call "Kitten," in her relationship. I have news for you: I will never marry a woman in my age range. I want person who is young enough that can pass for my daughter. I want children and no woman in my age can give me any without being bedridden, or some great threat to her health! Call me a pedophilia by my taste. In any society, my relationship is legal. Your warped judgement is very irrelevant. So I just shrug it off from by body!

The same condition applied to Muhammad (AS) and Aisha (RA). While her father was like BillGate of Makka and indeed Arabs, is there a reason except that it is acceptable and devinely so that such a relationship existed? She was not from a poor family nor without societal recognization. Anyway, na you sabi. But don't Yamutu yourself on this matter, you hear?

Everyone have their own cultural conditions. The Pigmis of Congo have a different yardstick of what is adult that is very different from that of Igbo tribe of Nigeria. Is a 30 year old woman seen in the light in both societies? No! In the ol USA, you have some 30 year olf grand mother and also grand father! Are you going to attack them, too? Please keep the words of advise minimal. We know you don't believe in God. Your atheist advise will definitely fall on deaf ears of the people who believe in God!

@JJYOU « #22 on: Today at 02:36:50 PM »  
[Quote]
you dont expect me to support u on a polygamy do you?.  islam is preading accordingg to who?.  so is crhistianity growing in the moslem dominatted world
[/quote]

Noone is asking your permission or expecting your blessing. You are irrelevant. If you are just talking and you are satisfied we that, we will leave you alone to your idle talk. I for one dont give a hoot if you do or dont support polygamy. If I were young enough and I didnt have my share of wives (Osisi, I do have spouses, not just women), and I see somebody good enough in your family, I will ask her for marriage. Her acceptance of rejection will not precipitate on your opinion, if she is an independent woman.

And the spread of islam is undeniable. You just have to even visit my old stomping ground; West Virginia. It would have been a fantasy only in my days to think that a Mosque will exist there! I guess no one can keep a good thing down forever!

Quit arguing blindly man. No one says that some people will not leave islam for another thing including Christianity. If they wish to worship three gods; Jesus, Ghost and Father Gods by joining you, so be it. Hellfire is greedy. It will take people from Makka, madina and elsewhere.

@noetic2 « #23 on: Today at 02:41:24 PM »  
[Quote]

[/quote]

Opinion should not be lies. Freedom of speech also have restrictions: speak the truth and don't blatantly. When you are called out about your lies stop repeating it. Otherwise, you will just be like Dick Cheney lying about Saddam Hussaine and 911. It that what you want your legacy to be, man?
And what is blaphemous about saying that you serve 3 gods; Jesus, Ghost and Father Gods, or that there is no Trinity in the pages of the Bible, that the Bible is not 100% word of God, since ws can show you what Pau said, from this word of God, and that Jesus said that he is not God, and that we used the Quran to indicate that Jesus was not killed and was not crucified? These are facts man. Afterall, today, there are manyassumed dead that even fool Medical Doctors and Medicine as a whole, and they suddenly get up and walk. Are these people now Gods?

And when the muslims seek the safety of God from the accursed/condemned demon, is that not enough that there is nothing demonic in Islam? Do you seek safety in Yahweh, Jehovah, Eloi, from your lord Jesus? (First proof that Jesus and Yahweh, Jehovah, Eloi are not the same). If your answer is no, it is because you are at least not running away from Jesus, and in your religion he is God!

Do you seek safety of Yahweh, Jehovah, Eloi against the Holy Ghost? (A proof that thy are not the same, and that makes the third). If your answer is no. The reason is the same as in the Jesus scenerio, above.

I wonder if you seek the safety of Jesus or Holy Ghost against Jehovah, Yahweh Eloi? (A proof that these three entities are not the same). If your answer is no, then I asked you if your reason is not the same as the first and the second scenerios, above?

Now I ask you do you seek the safety of one of these; Eloi (Jehovah, Yahweh), Jesus and Holy Ghost, against the demon/devil/satan? Is the demon accursed or not? If you say yes to the two situations, then I asked you why you do so, iexcept that you do not want him? If you don't want him, and you have no established instruction from your Bible to say anything in order to protect yourself, how then do you think the Muslims who have a verse instructing them to never consider the devil/demon/satan good would be worshipping him? Are you therefore not just shamelessly lying against islam and Muslims?

@Tudoor (m) « #24 on: Today at 02:46:44 PM »  

Noetic Please tell am oo. Hypocrites!

Noetic has nothing tangible to say, except his usual; this is nonsense. How is this relevant! I have not such a man on Nairaland, until his arrival. Havila was a man who will at least yield to some common sense. Noetic took freedom of speech to a ridiculous level, where it becomes a norm to lie without batting an eye.

@kolitos007 « #25 on: Today at 02:48:06 PM »  

OMG!!! The topic based on religion just makes me sick, war and problems around the world are all based around religion. Both the bible and the koran have been written by man.

I don't know why you are all killing yourself over this, shouldn't you be thinking how you can make the country better, what a load of plonkers!!!

Whats a plonker, man? And oh, its Quran. Not Koran. There is world of diffrence between K and Q!

@Tudor: Who spoke the truth; Noetic? You must be still asleep.

@Noetic2: I didn't know there was a question that I docked? Could you please lay it out for me? If you didn't read my response to you about few of his quality that I listed, then go back and read it. Its in there. I only listed a few. But I said to you, to provide me a specific area you want me to expanciate on. I finally said that Allah Alone is Sufficient as Witness for the Highest of Level that Muhammad (AS) sits/occupied.

Let me ask you, are you expecting that there is a part of him that disagrees with my morality? None is my answer. If you know me, you will know that Islam have tamed me. I look up to Muhammad (AS) foremost for my spirituality, etc. I wishedI had discovered Islam and Muhammad (AS) earlier in my life. Yet I was always a Muslim.

But I will wait for your specific request so that I know where you are heading. Thanks. I mean it from my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects / Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.