Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) (2481 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Of course it's no argument that we (men) know how to take care of our kids more, every timeout a man gives to the child is a memory worth keeping forever.
Check out amazing dads and kids.

Cc lalasticlala

You are free to check out and benefit from my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
coolTHE LAST PIX MAKES MY DAY...

CHECK THIS FATHER OUT grin

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Who wants more pictures?
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
More pictures.. ...
Remember to check my signature.

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Last pikitur grin

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
coolTHE LAST PIX MAKES MY DAY...

CHECK THIS FATHER OUT grin
Wey your pikin?

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
aiyeboy:

Wey your pikin?
In school
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by okenwa(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Unique
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Starships4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
The dude on de guitar looks cute
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Where are the African men?

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Momcherry(f): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Where our Nigerian dads?

I love the 3rd pic. So cute..seems like they are praying

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Where are the African men?

I mention Africa for my post?
And who says am an African?
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Escalze(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy can't wait to be a father
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2015
aiyeboy:

I mention Africa for my post?
And who says am an African?
So we don't have African fathers? I couldn't care less where you are from, I just expected that since the thread is about amazing fathers, African men should share in that.

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2015
This is so cute. Lovely
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
So we don't have African fathers? I couldn't care less where you are from, I just expected that since the thread is about amazing fathers, African men should share in that.

grin
I grab your point, coming with Africa dads soon.
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by parismarc: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous kiss kiss
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
aiyeboy:

grin
I grab your point, coming with Africa dads soon.
Ehen, na now you come.grin
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2015
So cute! For those asking of Nigerian fathers....there are, just that they don't take pictures.
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Oya Naija fathers.. .

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Men should be appreciated and respected everyday.

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by OluwaChinenyenwa: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Nice pictures..
2face's genes though!!

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Chief >> lalasticlala
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Chidoks(f): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2015
aiyeboy:

I mention Africa for my post? And who says am an African?
this is naira land
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by zeb04(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
I have always known kids love their dad more.

the first pic,no mum will even put you on her neck like that,she will first tell you the history of neck pain and how it runs in the family.........oh well,what do I even know.
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by Kimoni: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2015
So sweeet
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
zeb04:
I have always known kids love their dad more.

the first pic,no mum will even put you on her neck like that,she will first tell you the history of neck pain and how it runs in the family.........oh well,what do I even know.

Hmmmmm take a minute out to show love to we men
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yarns! !!
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by seankay(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mehn! I can't wait! kiss

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by aiyeboy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
seankay:
Mehn! I can't wait! kiss

To do wetin?
Re: See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) by pretydiva(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dis is so cool n biuriful. Can't wait 2 experience dis wit my future hubby n kids kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? / What Is In A Marriage? / I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.