Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours (1672 Views)

Signs You're Becoming Or Already A Game Addict / You Know You're A Game Addict When / Gaming Addict Drugs Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by Aybee92(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
A gamer drugged his
girlfriend to avoid interruption while playing on his
Microsoft's Xbox Live.

The 23-year-old German man, who has not been
named, was fined EUR€500 (approx USD$555) by
a judge in a Castrop-Rauxel district court, German
website The Local reports .

The man admitted in front of judge that he put
between four and five drops of a sedative in his
girlfriend's tea to make her fall asleep, so he could
keep playing the video game on his console.

His girlfriend fell asleep for more than 12 hours
and wake up midday on the next day, but even
after waking up she felt constantly drowsy.

"Then I got up and drove to work although I was
nodding off again and again," the victim told.

Girlfriends Broke-Up with her Boyfriend
The offender's girlfriend, 24, broke up with her
now-ex-boyfriend after he did this to her.

Sentencing the man, the court judge said:
"Your girlfriend slept long and deeply, which didn't
harm her, but this is certainly a premeditated
bodily harm."

The man admitted that what he did is "stupid" but
also said he was "on a straight path" now after
staying off drugs for ten months, and was planning
to start an apprenticeship.

source: www.techyfreaks.com/2015/07/Shocking-News-Gamer-Drugged-His-Girlfriend-So-He-Could-Play-Xbox-for-a-Few-More-Hours.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+WeTheTechnologyFreaks+(WE+The+Technology+Freaks)&m=1
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Madness
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by cilifa: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Childish.
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
I can't believe I'm about to say this but this could be a great cure for nagging wives/girlfriends grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
21st century, 23 year old fa, he needs laying of hands... People might start killing each other
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by gaetano: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
This kind of people plenty for naija ehn *game addicts*
Well i no blame them sha. Probably when dem mama been born them, them no carry placenta come out, na analog pad them drag come out. grin
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by Aybee92(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
bestestgirl:
I can't believe I'm about to say this but this could be a great cure for nagging wives/girlfriends grin grin
lol...
I hope u not 1
Re: A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Idiots like this give us gamers a bad name? whatever the fvck is wrong with him? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Realistic Graphic Games In PS4? / I Need Someone Who Stays In Port Harcort To Tell Me How To Get An Xbox 360? / What Happens To Peugeot 50-50-50 Raffle Draw? Another Case Of 419?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.