Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies (49874 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Fourmatic: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Uniben must always represent niiicheesy

Greatest!
Can we see a list of notable Uniben alumni, please?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
The strong universities we have in 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Fourmatic: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
alumniEdit

Oladipo Agboluaje actor
Emmanuel Agwoje, banker
Josephine Anenih lawyer and former minister
Richard Mofe Damijo, actor
George Edozie, artist
Babatunde Raji Fashola, former Lagos State governor
James Ibori, former Delta State governor
Bright Okpocha, comedian
Osonye Tess Onwueme, writer and professor
Emmanuel Uduaghan, Delta State governor
Mbachan Collins Okwen Educator, University of Texas
Felix E. Okiemen, professor
This is what I got on Wikipedia, what is the best about Uniben
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Moheat(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
My Darling UNILORIN always better by far! I m so proud to be an alumnus of this great institution!
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by shidof(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
sheddo619:
so tru of ABU
proudly ABUSITE, we're naturally ahead.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Sunnysteve009(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well said
ajahexcel:
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.
Well said
1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Geesarki(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
ABU the greatest

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by JJKADRY(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Better by farrr
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by beyoncausme: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
according to who....
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Adebayocollins6: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Clean bold5 for sale at a good price. 6000naira only. Contact seller on 08124712145

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by brirold(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by usibengate(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Only one and only uniben

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Rhoteabarca(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
UI, Truly d Premier!
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Ultimate001: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajahexcel:
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.

1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala
any ideas abt d criteria used bfre arriving at this?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by columbus007(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
scribespad:
Babcock University also has a strong Alumni network.
yeah I remember bad-cock university, remembering those female they like it cocky grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by alfredo4u(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuoyoojo:
ok
ABU is so so on point

largest university south of the sahara, north of the limpopo

the alumni is really working

if you rep ABU......click like

I will never regret been there and conquered there.

A place to be

Great analyst...... Laca Sera boys '08
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Futurecrown(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Fourmatic:
alumniEdit

Oladipo Agboluaje actor
Emmanuel Agwoje, banker
Josephine Anenih lawyer and former minister
Richard Mofe Damijo, actor
George Edozie, artist
Babatunde Raji Fashola, former Lagos State governor
James Ibori, former Delta State governor
Bright Okpocha, comedian
Osonye Tess Onwueme, writer and professor
Emmanuel Uduaghan, Delta State governor
Mbachan Collins Okwen Educator, University of Texas
Felix E. Okiemen, professor
This is what I got on Wikipedia, what is the best about Uniben
OGA where did you put Patrick Obahagbon and the present MD of shell Nigeria limited Osagie Okunbor? There are many Notable UNIBEST Alumni so no just come on argument that doesnt hold water here. And more over y hatred of UNIBEST self?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by tpiadotcom: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ultimate001:

any ideas abt d criteria used bfre arriving at this?

Are there ever any?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by CSTR2: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Correct....

Lotta Governors and President from ABU... Great school...
Given the crappy state of nigeria, i would not call ABU a great school.
Havard and yale alumni politicians practically built america.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Given the crappy state of nigeria, i would not call ABU a great school.
Havard and yale alumni politicians practically built america.
When America was built, Harvard was not in existence.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by emmasege: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seunvense:
Correct...University of Ibadan has been taken the first position since 17 November 1948.
Don't tell me you are a UI graduate. "University of Ibadan has been TAKEN.........."? That sounds like a LAUTECHITE.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by kenoz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by christay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
aminho:
Buk kano and Unimaid should be there
BUK ought to there... Rep bukites
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by boolet: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Would have bashed the list if ABU had not made the cut.....mehn that school Alumni is strong...My Mum is an Almuni of the school Set 1969,they still hold yearly alumni meetings
Alumna
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by CSTR2: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

When America was built, Harvard was not in existence.
Havard the oldest educational institution in america was established in 1636.
The united states gained independence from british control in 1776. The bulk of american presidents and congressmembers are havard and yale graduates.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by christay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
#BUK#
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by godG: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seunvense:
Correct...University of Ibadan has been taken the first position since 17 November 1948.

From this blunder, if you happen to be a graduate of UI, you should ask for a refund of the fees you paid. No, that won't be fair on UI, the school should just revoke your certificate. You just embarrassed your UI.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Seunvense(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
emmasege:
Don't tell me you are a UI graduate. "University of Ibadan has been TAKEN.........."? That sounds like a LAUTECHITE.
Tanks 4 d correction.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by dayo23(f): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
1Dray:

ABU is overrated.
ABU overrated in what way? Bro I graduated from that great citadel of learning! Their Alumna are damn the most influential, lot of structures in that school was constructed by the Alumna and they really help a lot in getting a job if you do attend meetings, like the Abuja alumna Aisha Buhari, and lot of prominent men/politicians are member. That University is Number one!
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by usy309(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
A B U no dey Carry last........

So unique and great.....Proudly Abusites
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Seunvense(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
godG:

From this blunder, if you happen to be a graduate of UI, you should ask for a refund of the fees you paid. No, that won't be fair on UI, the school should just revoke your certificate. You just embarrassed your UI.
Haba, nobody is above mistake now...tanks 4 d correction tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.