Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). (44296 Views)

A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) / A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sile12:
42. legendary lost car, 1912 Renault Coupe DeVille sunk with the Titanic.

Jack: " Pan pan" Where to miss?

Rose: To the stars.
no be the car wey cause the gbege be this?
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Sile12 the destroyer
Lol, hw ve u bn 6?
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Calbarian(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
michealade:
bad guy,see as u murder professorpeter..chai

It was intended to be an innocent quip. I apologise
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by mickey45: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Imagine if all these oyinbo people had not died at that time, how many black people would have died slaving for them...indeed God works in mysterious ways

No documents suggested they were all slavemasters now plus.
The ship sank in 1912.... Slavery had been abolished long before then
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by mickey45: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
femiranking28:
why did they not fill that life boat to its capacity.

Apart from panic, they trusted the ship yet it sank, they might not want to do the same for the lifeboats.

2 Likes

Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by bikerboy1(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Sunshinelady:
I thot d picture u called 'Glori Stuart' was d real Rose? Pls explain OP! Was there truely a Jack & Rose in Titanic?

Mr Sile12 pls explain this issue. Am asking the same question. Is Glory Stuart the original Rose?
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
bikerboy1:

Mr Sile12 pls explain this issue. Am asking the same question. Is Glory Stuart the original Rose?
sunshinelady

No, she just played the role.

Gloria Stewart born July 4, 1910 and died September 26, 2010 (aged 100).

Read more about her here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Stuart?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4068103202

Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Chillis: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Great men!!!!

Almost all the Men died just to give rooms for children and Women to live.

If na naija men full titanic there will be no survivor of children and women.

Na to claim head for nothing.
angry

Lovely piece.

I have tear in one eye already.

Great Men!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Faita: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sile12:
*sniffing* cry
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Faita: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Titanic was a ship built to assassinate some wealthy individuals.
Why was the captain with 25 years experience decided to ignore a warning of iceberg ahead.
Why was somebody "forgot" to drop the key to the room where binoculars were kept?

You like your 'was' though. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Pelummy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
feels like am watching the movie here again!! Nice thread kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

Who also asked u to quote me? tongue, only said the truth, any sin doing so? undecided
I quote whoever i like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa / Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.