Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (8409 Views)

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / Pidgin Cipher!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Okay, here we are once again! This is the official signup thread for the Greek gods cipher (aforementioned in the chat room) which will come up shortly after the ongoing tourney. It's the first of its kind since we've been ciphering on NL, audio or text-wise. So I invite interesting well-known dope and crackheads of this section to sign up here.
However, I have a list of people I feel are qualified for this lyrical exercise. These are intelligent textcees, with the dexterity of Cani-Em-Rak-Mos-Kweli! And I'm their fan! Every player should pick a Greek god of his choice and study his character very well. The verses are basically for hypes, with an in-depth knowledge of the particular god you're repping.
So here is the list of Greek gods I've selected:

* Zeus (Airmark)

* Poseidon (Darkenedrebel)

* Apollo (Giyazz)

* Adonis (Obesemf)

* Anteros

* Cronus (ThePrekky)

* Ares (DJ5Naira)

* Hephaestus (Elymaxiimus)

* Hermes (007Bruce)

* Dionysus (Krone)

* Hades (Liricyst)

* Hypnos

* Janus (Alexpissu)

Tag:

Emaprince
Mikuz
Darkrebel
ThePrekky
Liricyst
Alexpissu
Liricyst
Elymaxiimus
DJ5Naira
007Bruce
Airmark
Obesemf
Krone

Please, indicate if you're interested and choose the Greek god you want to rep. Let's start!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
IN as HADES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by airmark(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Signed ---- Zeus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Am in as Apollo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Kanyol(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
airmark:
Signed ---- Zeus
Damn! I love the Zeus character like mad
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Lemme sign in with poseidon
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
kr0ne: choose the Greek god you want to rep.
* Kratos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Heywhizzy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
can I participate..oga krone?..as Demeter
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am HERMES!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am Poseidon!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
hugogerrard:
Lemme sign in with poseidon
sorry, i get to pick before you, cos i signed up first. wink
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Deadshotz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
In as ares
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Geoxpress(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Deadshotz:
In as ares
U weren't tagged
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
In as Kratos.. God of warri war grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by teddybiyasi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
cry

dad (kr0ne) where's

Athena angry :
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by teddybiyasi(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gladys come here don't let this boys/men chance us
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay.... I initially mistook ares for ERIS( goddess of chaos)
so now i am officially signing up with this badass god;

ARES - the god of war! cool cool cool

kr0ne take note. Don't let anybody jack it, grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
teddybiyasi:
come on goan check the food in the kitchen.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
teddybiyasi:

My baby's name is gladyys not gladys
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:
In as Kratos.. God of warri war grin
lolol... ps2
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Una dey derail this thread. The cipher is actually next week.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by obesemf(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adonis grin make i display beauty small
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Geoxpress(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kr0ne if ibime/Emaprince cant/won't be able to participate, I'm signing in as hephaestus
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
No demo?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
007Bruce:
No demo?
Oya na, you can do that. You and Lagunna good for that kind stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Geoxpress:
Kr0ne if ibime/Emaprince cant/won't be able to participate, I'm signing in as hephaestus
Bros, I'm sorry. I know why I tagged a selected few.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Geoxpress(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
kr0ne:
Bros, I'm sorry. I know why I tagged a selected few.
Aii
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is there still space?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by goshikid: 5:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Geoxpress:
Aii
eyah! sowie!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Hades is harder than I thought...what was I thinking? grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Sandydayz(f): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
liricyst:
Hades is harder than I thought...what was I thinking? grin
U forgot to share angry
Anyway sha me interested.... Let me pack my 2015 Range Rover Classic Sport here... grin
Me watching smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Gladyys(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2015
teddybiyasi:
right here..... krone wat happend to greek goddess or we shouldnt/cnt participate??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.