Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (8345 Views)

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / Pidgin Cipher!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
ThePrekky:
and after we're done with the cipher, with the consent of the other glads can we battle each other in a mini tourney? Like completely destroy the pact of the big 3 and eat these kids of mine one last time!

One step at a time.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Observing.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
if the battle kini happens....it shouldn't be labelled a tourney at all. Too many tourneys spoil the NL rap battle soup. grin grin Na nonsense I talk...lol. But seriously, let it just be nothing more than a fun exhibition. From our verses, neutrals can be asked to vote on which gods they wanna see battle. Just my two cents

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Bars are in even numbers not odd.. you can't have 5 only 6,8,10bars ✘
Why? People do 5 bars a lot, especially on Facebook.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
liricyst:
if the battle kini happens....it shouldn't be labelled a tourney at all. Too many tourneys spoil the NL rap battle soup. grin grin Na nonsense I talk...lol. But seriously, let it just be nothing more than a fun exhibition. From our verses, neutrals can be asked to vote on which gods they wanna see battle. Just my two cents
How many neutrals do you think are attuned to the Greek gods mythology? Me self no too know. Battling this way would require one to go digging his opponent's character's personal. Imagine the stress. The Dionysus of a guy has an ambiguous, brain-teasing storyline, so how can one even diss him? I'm thinking of picking another god self.

2 Likes

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Geoxpress:
Kr0ne don't forget the thread for me and Gladyys
That should be Monday na.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
kr0ne:

Why? People do 5 bars a lot, especially on Facebook.

are you seriously using Facebook that's full of illiterates to judge.. bars can never be in odd numbers.. It is like that world wide.. that's why it's 16 bars standard not 15.
one line set-up followed by the punchline ✘
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
kr0ne:

How many neutrals do you think are attuned to the Greek gods mythology? Me self no too know. Battling this way would require one to go digging his opponent's character's personal. Imagine the stress. The Dionysus of a guy has an ambiguous, brain-teasing storyline, so how can one even diss him? I'm thinking of picking another god self.
That Ya god Carry Personal Lyk Die!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
kr0ne:

Lol....i get you. I was just saying i don't support another tourney being held so soon. Even this hades self, i nor go use am battle, the guy get too much personals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ThePrekky(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
kr0ne:
Kratos too is a god of war.
no he's not
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by LhoOd: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
L
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
M.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
So when do we drop verses for the cipher? Opinions.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
kr0ne:
So when do we drop verses for the cipher? Opinions.
next week grin grin Hades visited me in my dream yesterday and told me to not to dull him
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
liricyst:

next week grin grin Hades visited me in my dream yesterday and told me to not to dull him
hehe
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
NOW!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Krone, I got your update ....I will try my possible best to script this night . My verse would be tomorrow or next .

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by airmark(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kr0ne , are we sending verses to you latest on Saturday?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Krone , 8bars will make more sense instead of 6bars.

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alexpissu:
Boss?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alexpissu:
we already agreed on 6 bars & six it is.

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
007Bruce:
we already agreed on 6 bars & six it is.

The reason you guys agreed on "6bars" was because of the picture attachment . Well, I find it not really important though.

Picture would have been okay , if it was a battle between 2 textcees .

Afterall, we not even up to 10 textcees.....My last minute suggestion shouldn't be a barrier.( If anyone is opposing ,ain't go no worries )

Giyazz, I have already scripted before you guys came to conclusion of "6bars" . If I have to go by your contribution on the chatroom , we should then increase the bars to 8.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
kr0ne, use this for Hermes
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
This one wey una mouth dey sweet so. I never even write one line.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
nawaoo why this image no dey load
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alexpissu:

The reason you guys agreed on "6bars" was because of the picture attachment . Well, I find it not really important though.

Picture would have been okay , if it was a battle between 2 textcees .

Afterall, we not even up to 10 textcees.....My last minute suggestion shouldn't be a barrier.( If anyone is opposing ,ain't go no worries )

Giyazz, I have already scripted before you guys came to conclusion of "6bars" . If I have to go by your contribution on the chatroom , we should then increase the bars to 8.
You can do 8 if you wanna. I don't think anybody has got a problem with that.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kr0ne where are you ?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
airmark:
Kr0ne where are you ?
Hahaha! I don die o. Are u done with your own verse? grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Alexpissu, you can do your 8 bars jare. I know you don't stretch. Your 8 bars is equivalent to 3 bars from Max or Dark.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
kr0ne:

Hahaha! I don die o. Are u done with your own verse? grin

I am in Greece on fact-finding mission. I can finish up before barca destroy man utd tonight. Just want to know when we are dropping. It's like Dj5naira's verse sent you to transfer market.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by dj5naira(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
airmark:

I am in Greece on fact-finding mission. I can finish up before barca destroy man utd tonight. Just want to know when we are dropping. It's like Dj5naira's verse sent you to transfer market.

Info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.