Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active (28488 Views)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Toke Makinwa Or The Little Girl, Who Rocked The Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Whoa.....

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
wtf?
buh i'm perceiving photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
She's simply a transgendered...they exist in their thousands
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Well, its left for him or her to decide d gender him or she wants to remain for life..

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:
lol she didn't go under the knife

4 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol she didn't go under the knife

She never get the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
jeeeez shocked shocked shocked

av only heard of them, avnt seen any b4
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by MrFlavvor(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
na op pikin
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Yustash001(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Our doctors will have something to say....
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mekzyjoe(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
See breast,,,,,chaii
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by youngberry001(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
where we camp now have seen a lots that worst than this......so to me this one is nothing!!!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by chukslawrence(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Mariojane(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
this cant be real. she or he is too young to develop such big brwest he/she can't develop such big thing and like snap naked. Op try again please i doubt if that kid is up to 10years of age

4 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by darmys(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
An hermaphrodite, met one sometime last year.

4 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by swag24(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
wtf this is no possible from TOWN CRIER (townhighlights..com). I have more scary photos on my blog www.townhighlights..com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMGv7m8m6NyO-HOfXiQpxNg
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by iphanyiuma(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
She_male alert
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by smexy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:
naahhh that child is a hermaphrodite

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by funnyme(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:
See breast,,,,,chaii
I pity yu oh! Na this one too yu dey admire abi.that means yu can do mad woman too.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
smexy:
naahhh that child is a hermaphrodite

Pls read sometimes brother...
Assumption is the worst kinda knowledge.
2+2=4 so also is 3+1
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by AlNelssyn(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
he She...gosh!! dnt knw wat to call her Him
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by RedCard1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lucky her. She can enjoy both male and female peeps
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by emekachimek: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
It doesn't really mean she has both sex organs. Medically, breast is not a sex organ. Both males and females have breasts: The difference is that breasts are rudimentary in men. In some males, it may develop and constitutes gynaecomastia. To say she has both sexes, you have to demonstrate the presence of both male and female internal and/or external sex organs

9 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mekzyjoe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
funnyme:

I pity yu oh! Na this one too yu dey admire abi.that means yu can do mad woman too.
. My friend who r u,,,,will u get out of my mentions!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by b3llo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chei!!! This is serious.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by WIZGUY69(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Surgery should be done on her, and the best gender in this case should be male because of the pen. is that breast should be taken away.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by UnimkeAk(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
CATHLYN JENNER!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
...And did the Police arrest him for that? I can see a hilux truck behind him . The setting is in contrast with his appearance.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by nikkiking(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
So weird.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Czar01(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
this cant be real. she or he is too young to develop such big brwest he/she can't develop such big thing and like snap naked. Op try again please i doubt if that kid is up to 10years of age

Exactly! Even if she's really a hermaphrodite, her breasts can't develop that fast. This was Photoshopped. And OP please don't try again.

Useless threads are useless

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by HopeAtHand: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
NGENEUKWENU grin grin

So i learnt. tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues / "2pack Loading" Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Workout Photo / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.