Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active (28557 Views)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Toke Makinwa Or The Little Girl, Who Rocked The Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is a case of an haemaphrodite

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by kellyJames5(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
I smell photoshop sad

And they want me to believe a child of that age has grown such breasts undecided

I'm not that gullible!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by smexy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:

Pls read sometimes brother...
Assumption is the worst kinda knowledge.
2+2=4 so also is 3+1
It's funny how slow pokes are quick at typing the word 'read' to other people on social media platforms, especially on issues they know little or nothing about. assumptions? Really? Let me educate you boy.

People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though they’ve been born into the “wrong body.” For example, a person who identifies as transgender or transsexual may have typical female anatomy but feel like a male and seek to become male by taking hormones or electing to have sex reassignment surgeries.
People who have intersex (hermaphrodite) conditions have anatomy that is not considered typically male or female.
Most people with intersex conditions come to Medical attention because doctors or parents notice something unusual about their bodies.

So dimwit, how how can a small child like this one afford breast augmentation?
I quoted you with the only intent to correct you but you sounded expletive.
And Pls don't quote me again, you don't deserve my attention.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by hamzeiy: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:
She's simply a transgendered...they exist in their thousands
oga...you try ehn but ee should get our facts right....transgender dont exist in their millions pls get your fact right....and most transgender dont suffer from such..they only suffer from personality issues in the case of some who is a man from all ramifications buts feels nd behave like a woman as such the go for gender replacement surgery with the help of artificial injected sex hormones...those are the pple regarded as transgenders ...*they all suffer from their actions at the end of the day*.... what you see in the pics is either a situation of genetic mutation or hormonal imbalance. .......google is your frnd
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is this enough to claim he's a transgendered?

Even at that age, he's not suppose to have developed something this "visible".

His case is more of a defect than a confirmed transgendered.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by shantelp12(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
can this be true
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by 9aijaboi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
I think He/she is transgendered and may have to choose the sex(male or female) which He/she will want to remain for life before proper medical action.
If I will suggest,He/she should go for male, huzzle and make money,He can easily marry cos if she turns female many stories may complicate her marriage.
U know this is not America, this part of the continent is very sentimental
#wedeyobserve.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by 9aijaboi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
On a second thought that child looks young to be growing breast, are you sure it's not photoshop?
#wedeyobserve
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by iamebun: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
is dat real? shocked
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by ManTiger(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is why LGBT are agitating for a right, imagine how this little boy/girl is being embarrassed.

embarassed undecided
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
hamzeiy:

oga...you try ehn but ee should get our facts right....transgender dont exist in their millions pls get your fact right....and most transgender dont suffer from such..they only suffer from personality issues in the case of some who is a man from all ramifications buts feels nd behave like a woman as such the go for gender replacement surgery with the help of artificial injected sex hormones...those are the pple regarded as transgenders ...*they all suffer from their actions at the end of the day*.... what you see in the pics is either a situation of genetic mutation or hormonal imbalance. .......google is your frnd

Erm Prof, before u drop ur lecture cane, let me help u tighten some screw.

First, I wrote 'she male' and that was auto corrected by 'you know who'.

I said exist in their thousands not millions...thanks for the exaggeration.

And I sure know about transgenders and any other anomalies that could be associated with sexual identity.

I do read and digest topics before airing my views on public forums as assumption they say is the worst kind of knowledge so don't even tell me that.

You can now close ur mouth and blink undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
smexy:
It's funny how slow pokes are quick at typing the word 'read' to other people on social media platforms, especially on issues they know little or nothing about. assumptions? Really? Let me educate you boy.

People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though they’ve been born into the “wrong body.” For example, a person who identifies as transgender or transsexual may have typical female anatomy but feel like a male and seek to become male by taking hormones or electing to have sex reassignment surgeries.
People who have intersex (hermaphrodite) conditions have anatomy that is not considered typically male or female.
Most people with intersex conditions come to Medical attention because doctors or parents notice something unusual about their bodies.

So dimwit, how how can a small child like this one afford breast augmentation?
I quoted you with the only intent to correct you but you sounded expletive.
And Pls don't quote me again, you don't deserve my attention.

You can now transfer your aggression to whatever is behind autocorrection on NL.

Chill.
And for those derogatory words, well....that reflects much of ur personality.

So chill again.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinaj:
jeeeez shocked shocked shocked

av only heard of them, avnt seen any b4
talk true; that bress big pass ya own abi? wink

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Czar01:

Exactly! Even if she's really a hermaphrodite, her breasts can't develop that fast. This was Photoshopped. And OP please don't try again.

Useless threads are useless
undecided tnx...
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by matingo(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
He is a boy, the breast is supposed to be rudimentary but hormonal administration should be able to take care of that
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by blaze2cool(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:
wtf?
buh i'm perceiving photoshop.
wait ooo na everything be photoshop self......let me tell u.....i myself uses photoshop and i tell u this insnt one of photoshop work pix......so this should be real looking at the direction of light and shadow of the image formed so my friend this wouldnt be any edited picture.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by fairygeh(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:
See breast,,,,,chaii
Pervert
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
blaze2cool:
wait ooo na everything be photoshop self......let me tell u.....i myself uses photoshop and i tell u this insnt one of photoshop work pix......so this should be real looking at the direction of light and shadow of the image formed so my friend this wouldnt be any edited picture.

Direction of light and shadow you say, simple thing...
now check out this picture.

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by hamzeiy: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:

Erm Prof, before u drop ur lecture cane, let me help u tighten some screw.

First, I wrote 'she male' and that was auto corrected by 'you know who'.

I said exist in their thousands not millions...thanks for the exaggeration.

And I sure know about transgenders and any other anomalies that could be associated with sexual identity.

I do read and digest topics before airing my views on public forums as assumption they say is the worst kind of knowledge so don't even tell me that.

You can now close ur mouth and blink undecided

... erhmm i dun close the mouth.. ...i go blink now
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by maestroz: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
emekachimek:
It doesn't really mean she has both sex organs. Medically, breast is not a sex organ. Both males and females have breasts: The difference is that breasts are rudimentary in men. In some males, it may develop and constitutes gynaecomastia. To say she has both sexes, you have to demonstrate the presence of both male and female internal and/or external sex organs

OP

Male dey get external organ while female dey get internal organ. Don't distort my biology abeg.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by smexy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:

You can now transfer your aggression to whatever is behind autocorrection on NL.

Chill.
And for those derogatory words, well....that reflects much of ur personality.

So chill again.
oh PLEASE! don't put it all on 'autocorrection'
Likening that child to a transgender showed you didn't know what you were saying. hell yea i was annoyed. Simply because, I corrected you ,
Instead of asking Google to affirm the correction, you chose to assume you're right. Telling me to 'read sometimes'
That statement was derogatory, so you started it.

P. S admitting you're wrong won't bite.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by funnyme(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. My friend who r u,,,,will u get out of my mentions!!!
Imagine yourself,you font even have taste not to talk of choice. You can sleep with anything that comes your way. I don't talk to poo like yu.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by EmmySparky(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Magician1503:

Pls read sometimes brother...
Assumption is the worst kinda knowledge.
2+2=4 so also is 3+1
guy just accept the correction and stop making ur mistake more obvious...this girl is an hermaphrodite not a transgender or transexual
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
smexy:
oh PLEASE! don't put it all on 'autocorrection'
Likening that child to a transgender showed you didn't know what you were saying. hell yea i was annoyed. Simply because, I corrected you ,
Instead of asking Google to affirm the correction, you chose to assume you're right. Telling me to 'read sometimes'
That statement was derogatory, so you started it.
P. S admitting you're wrong won't bite.

EmmySparky:
guy just accept the correction and stop making ur mistake more obvious...this girl is an hermaphrodite not a transgender or transexual

Check my response to Hamzeiy on the same thread and stop jumping around like baboons high on cheap dope.
You can as well write 'she male' in the comment box and see the out.
or better still, find out more from here

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=she+male&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai&.bcrumb=IJzZs5YxTg/&save=0

You may now pass your judgement again. undecided
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by blaze2cool(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Direction of light and shadow you say, simple thing...
now check out this picture.
Man the image u uploaded look so fake because the size of the boobs on the chest is not equal to the size of the hand, so the image now and the one at the OP is not to be compared okay......yourself look am well na haba
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by philGeo(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2015
ManTiger:
This is why LGBT are agitating for a right, imagine how this little boy/girl is being embarrassed.

embarassed undecided
I see you, 14 not a big deal.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by temmym4(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2015
chei. Another future Lady-Boy!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by samkayy(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Magician1503:
She's simply a transgendered...they exist in their thousands
she's not a transgender. take note!!!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by Magician1503(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2015
samkayy:

she's not a transgender. take note!!!

Check all the posts I made on the thread...thank u
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by ManTiger(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
philGeo:
I see you, 14 not a big deal.
Ok o.
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by francizy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
NGENEUKWENU grin grin

So i learnt. tongue

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) / Frodd Visits Micheal Ezeudenna, King Of His Community, Awka Etiti In Anambra / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.