Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Advice On How To Add Weight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On How To Add Weight! (31403 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / I Want To Add Weight / How To Add Weight Locally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Add Weight! by Medunah: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by sleemoon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oya... Doctors in da house... I dey wait too.. Ve not been able to pass 49-50kg for d past 3yrs now
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Make I Perch Here.
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Indomie, indomie indomie...

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by crispberry(f): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
I need this too
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by deywarley(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
It could be a frustrating experience cos i've been there. Trust me it's not easy cos then I used to eat a lot and use multivitamins, even blood tonic just to add weight but it seems not to work. Eventually someone advised me to hit the gym, eat more of protein, drink a lott of fluid and instead of eating large sum of food once, I should rather eat in bits, that is I should eat little quantity of food constantly so I can eat 5-7 times a day. It worked like magic, within 3 months I started gaining weight, in a fit and healthy way too. However I can't say 100% if this will work for a girl but it's worth a trial if you ask me.

In the alternative, you can consider getting pregnant as this will surely make you add weight and u get a bonus (the child) at the end of the whole thing smiley (hope this doesn't count as a silly comment)

17 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by jejemanito: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
The major reason for weight loss is burning more calories than you consume Also if you're an ectomorph then you really need a strong diet plan that will focus on foods that are very dense in calories like pasta, burger, potatoes, akpu grin

Try taking protein shakes but they are costly o. The least I've seen is around 18k

You can also try gyming so as to tone and trigger your body

But the main thing is: EAT EAT EAT
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Medunah: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
@deywarley nd jejemanito, tnx, will try those too.....someone also told me dat eating late nd taking junk foods can help, aw true is dis??

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by deywarley(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Medunah:
@deywarley nd jejemanito, tnx, will try those too.....someone also told me dat eating late nd taking junk foods can help, aw true is dis??
Uwc..... eating late and taking junk foods might make you gain weight, but they are not healthy. If u eat late, the food will most likely not digest b4 u sleep and eating junk foods might make you gain weight in an uneven manner (i.e gbogbo bigz girl). I'm not sure u want that.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by jejemanito: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Medunah:
Junk food is a no no. It will prove to be unhealthy in the long run. If you can get a smooth supply of caloric-dense foods, then won't have need for anything junky

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by bewitching: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its not just abt taking any multivitamin,for more info contact sms 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
sleemoon:
Oya... Doctors in da house... I dey wait too.. Ve not been able to pass 49-50kg for d past 3yrs now
lolz
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by tobeetoe(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Medunah:
eat bread. it's in the list No 10 http://tbthealth..com/2015/06/10-foods-you-shouldn-eat-at-night.html
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Here to read comments cool
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Valentinooo: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Medunah:
Ok, so naturally am a slim person but recently i noticed that i have bin losing weight. I got back from skul last week and my mum was like 'do u eat at all'?? At first i wasnt disturbed but now everyone is complaining about the same thing.

I even started taking multivitamins like my mum asked me to but deres still no changes. Its like going from slim to skinny. So anyone who has any idea on how i can add weight should pls share, tnx.

NB: normally, i wouldnt have posted a topic on here but its really bothering me, so pls no silly comments.

The truth is that the school stress will not allow you to add weight at all, just face your studies for now and see how you will add much weight when u get married *(from observations so far). I always laugh whenever I see a pics of my sister and her course mates while in final year, flat yansh, skinny legs, arms, neck. Most of them now are even afraid of overweight as they now carry big fronts and back.

Me too I'm a skinny guy, but believe adding weight is as a result of rest of mind. Enjoy ur nature for now and forget all these eat this eat that I'm seeing up there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
deywarley:
It could be a frustrating experience cos i've been there. Trust me it's not easy cos then I used to eat a lot and use multivitamins, even blood tonic just to add weight but it seems not to work. Eventually someone advised me to hit the gym, eat more of protein, drink a lott of fluid and instead of eating large sum of food once, I should rather eat in bits, that is I should eat little quantity of food constantly so I can eat 5-7 times a day. It worked like magic, within 3 months I started gaining weight, in a fit and healthy way too. However I can't say 100% if this will work for a girl but it's worth a trial if you ask me.

Hello, please how much does it cost to hit the gym?
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oga mi, you ma wan enter gym ni?

I suppose gym iss. 10k per/month...
Maybe

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
MuhdG:
Oga mi, you ma wan enter gym ni?
I suppose gym iss. 10k per/month... Maybe
Yesso.
All right. Thanks. That wouldn't wouldn't be now though.
Do you gym?
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yesso.

All right. Thanks. That wouldn't wouldn't be now though.

Do you gym?
No, but i had wanted 2 start jusst that it will clash with school.

I know d price coz the secondary school I attended had a gym
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
MuhdG:
No, but i had wanted 2 start jusst that it will clash with school.
I know d price coz the secondary school I attended had a gym
All right.
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by deywarley(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Depends on the area. My area here in lagos, I pay 10k monthly
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
deywarley:
Depends on the area. My area here in lagos, I pay 10k monthly
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay. Thanks.
come lemme dash u small fat grin

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
come lemme dash u small fat grin

What? ahah grin grin lwkm. I'm not skinny oo, infact, I'm not slim..I'm in the middle. Lol. All I need is Six-pack. I currently have three-packs, and I am not satified with it. Can you give me the remaining three-packs? grin grin
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Demmzy15(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What? ahah grin grin lwkm. I'm not skinny oo, infact, I'm not slim..I'm in the middle. Lol. All I need is Six-pack. I currently have three-packs, and I am not satified with it. Can you give me the remaining three-packs? grin grin
3 ke?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I get hope gan niyen! cheesy
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

3 ke?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I get hope gan niyen! cheesy

Uhmmm? you mean your 'hungry man packs'? grin https://www.nairaland.com/2258869/please-brother-acquire-martial-arts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Demmzy15(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Uhmmm? you meant to say 'hungry man packs'? grin https://www.nairaland.com/2258869/please-brother-acquire-martial-arts
Bros don catch me o! Oya na just 4 sha! grin grin
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
Bros don catch me o! Oya na just 4 sha! grin grin
Picture ooorr..........u know the rest grin
FYI: someone is ready to dash me more wink

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Demmzy15(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture ooorr..........u know the rest grin

FYI: someone is ready to dash me more wink
E dey my dp, check through my 'babariga' grin
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 4:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

E dey my dp, check through my 'babariga' grin

grin grin grin grin LWTMB grin grin Bros, better go and learn martial art, if not, those guys won't stop bullying you cheesy Perhaps you should travel to china and go find jet li.

My 2 Kobo. wink

Top of the morning oh my kind sire smiley
Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm also managing the 3-packs I av, I'm sorry I won't be Able To share embarassed

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Add Weight! by Rilwayne001: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I'm also managing the 3-packs I av, I'm sorry I won't be Able To share embarassed

Uhmmm..Naso life be? cry cry Ò má sè oo. I'll find it elsewhere ngbàyèn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy / "How Soldier Boyi ThankGod Killed Himself In Ogun" – Nigeria Army / Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.