Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays (1612 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by damiloladuke: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adsense has been a headache to a lot of bloggers especially Nigerians due to their strict policies that most Nigerian bloggers have not been able to meet up with. And so the reason why their applications have always been disapproved.

And it's so unfortunate that some other pay to click services around have not been forthcoming, especially the local ones. They are mostly not reliable.

I remember gathering up to N45000 with one Ad company like that and overnight, they refused to sum up to my balance despite having regular traffic and they were not replying my messages.

I have just come across this PAY PER CLICK SERVICES, which has FACEBOOK and other major Foreign firms as part of their Clientele base.

And they have a lot of varying packages that you could pick from

1. Ad Text

2. Ad Tags

3. Ad Frames

4. Full page pop - With this your visitors must surely click as it will take up the bulk of their screen.

Their minimum pay is 0.05cent and they pay more for some other adverts.

I applied and was approved the following day. And I began to earn almost immediately. have been able to gather S10 in 4 days, despite having not so much traffic.

YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT HERE
http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2484678
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by feldido(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
U sure?
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by damiloladuke: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by damiloladuke: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
feldido:
U sure?
check www.wenogetjob.com .
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
damiloladuke:
Adsense has been a headache to a lot of bloggers especially Nigerians due to their strict policies that most Nigerian bloggers have not been able to meet up with. And so the reason why their applications have always been disapproved.

And it's so unfortunate that some other pay to click services around have not been forthcoming, especially the local ones. They are mostly not reliable.

I remember gathering up to N45000 with one Ad company like that and overnight, they refused to sum up to my balance despite having regular traffic and they were not replying my messages.

I have just come across this PAY PER CLICK SERVICES, which has FACEBOOK and other major Foreign firms as part of their Clientele base.

And they have a lot of varying packages that you could pick from

1. Ad Text

2. Ad Tags

3. Ad Frames

4. Full page pop - With this your visitors must surely click as it will take up the bulk of their screen.

Their minimum pay is 0.05cent and they pay more for some other adverts.

I applied and was approved the following day. And I began to earn almost immediately. have been able to gather S10 in 4 days, despite having not so much traffic.

YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT HERE
http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2484678
But I learn some people don't seem to like infolink because they do bring up "pop up ' ads(like you reading article from a site and all of a sudden an ad just popped up.
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by damiloladuke: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

But I learn some people don't seem to like infolink because they do bring up "pop up ' ads(like you reading article from a site and all of a sudden an ad just popped up.
that opens mostly on desktop, but put it at the back of your mind the bulk of your visitors are on mobile
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Dani4tech(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
N0nsense...i wouldn't recommend infolinks to any0ne,they d0n't count mobile traffic...even the non-mobile traffic is sieved.BTW i wan dash out the account sef
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
damiloladuke:
that opens mostly on desktop, but put it at the back of your mind the bulk of your visitors are on mobile
okay I think I got it now. But I also think infolink prefer traffic from u.s or u.k.
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dani4tech:
N0nsense...i wouldn't recommend infolinks to any0ne,they d0n't count mobile traffic...even the non-mobile traffic is sieved.BTW i wan dash out the account sef
What do you think about addynamo? do they count mobile views?
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by henrynwosu355(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
Sweetmarriage:
Sweetmarriage:
ad dynamo don shut down there money son finish
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
henrynwosu355:
[color=#000099][/color]ad dynamo don shut down there money son finish
Which can you recommend
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Dani4tech(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Addynamo just disc0ntinued the service for site owners,they are n0w based on twitter publishing....y0u can try adhexa.com(you dnt need clicks before you'll get paid)
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Dani4tech:
Addynamo just disc0ntinued the service for site owners,they are n0w based on twitter publishing....y0u can try adhexa.com(you dnt need clicks before you'll get paid)
alright thanks. but can you tell me more about adhexa? how can I in Nigeria get payment
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Dani4tech(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

alright thanks. but can you tell me more about adhexa? how can I in Nigeria get payment
wire transfer,paypal and skrill
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by kingstylo01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dani4tech:
no clicks? How do they determine their pay?
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Dani4tech(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingstylo01:
no clicks? How do they determine their pay?
Its a cpm based ad network... Google can help br0
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by henrynwosu355(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
Which can you recommend
try infolinks.com or buzzcity.com
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by Sweetmarriage: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dani4tech:
wire transfer,paypal and skrill
Alright. But my blog audience are Nigerians. Would it have much effects on my earnings (does Nigerian advertisers use it)?
Then if I have like 2000 views per day, like how much should I be expecting? Thanks.
Re: I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays by tutusaint(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Try media.net from Yahoo

Thank me leter

(1) (Reply)

How To Link In Nairaland / Newly Designed Blogger Blog Up For Grabs!!! / Newly Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.