Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats (47613 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Dozens Killed As Boko Haram Slits Residents’ Throats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by virus04(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:

Guy, I'm a southerner just like you but whatever our political differences with the north, they are still members of the human race and we should not wish this on anyone..

No offense intended..
..yeah i support you too.. But what made their dull stick head vote for buhari.. Because buhari is not helping them in any way..i repeat in any way..cant they use what he said in the past to judge him.. They are just mumus.. . I just want us to seperate from them.. Peacefully.. Coz am tired of this
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by ellovee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Plz Mr president we beg you to take action, these are productive forces that are been wasted like this in daily basis. While I agree that you are marshaling out plans to deal with the insurgent group but at the interim let there be measures to protect d ppl pending when your annihilation strategy will be ripe for implementation.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace. A piece of you here, a piece of you there, and another piece of you here and there etc etc.

7 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by sophiecoleen(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:
They brought it upon themselves, they shouldn't expect me to sympathize with them
aah.. u could be anywhre,anytime. undecided
Humorclux:
They brought it upon themselves, they shouldn't expect me to sympathize with them
Aah.. u could be anywhre,anytime.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Bants(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
If Boko Haram kills everybody in Northern Nigeria who do they want to practice Sharia law on

3 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by jck1976(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
When this insurgency was at grass root level the Northern govt and their people supported them. The northern Muslim brotherhood called them our fellow brothers in Islam. This is just like America and Osama Bin Laden. You will reap what you sow someday.

3 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked are those humans? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by tsdarkside(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked how is this still possible?? the woman that escaped from boko haram camp,was saying the boko haram have everything in their camps,even uninterrupted electricity...how is that possible?? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by treasuremi1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:
U need some growing-up guy.

So many kids on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by AreaFada2: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

it's a lie.
625 and nobody is taking the news serious.
what's the cause of their death

crying

Abi? We nor value our lives as black people, why will others care? A few people were killed by terrorists in France last time and World leaders flew in to link hands and march through Paris.

Value yourself and others will value you. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by mikael78: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
angry
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by ellovee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
It is painful to see fellow human been slaughtered like this. Whether Christian or Muslim, southerner or northerners, young or old, APC or PDP, human life/blood is sacred. We must not celebrate what is happening in the north saying, "after all na them them". Let us all speak in condemnation of what is it and call on the govt to act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by tunde1200(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
And how do you come to conclusion that is only Christians they are killing.
grow up at least once in a while.

So many kids on nairaland

Stolen:
Christians are finished in the North.

It is no longer 200 boko haram killed since buhari took office now it is 625 people killed.

Boko.hari is giving his boyz free hand to eliminate Christians.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by dougivilla(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
klevjey:
Make una no worry..boko haram would be wiped out in the 'FULLNESS OF TIME'....by baba go slow
Baba wey don already talk say ''we are winning the war against BH''? Abeg who be the 'We' for that statement?? Nigerians or BH?

If na so 'victory' dey be, God, I pray, abeg, may I never win any war or battle against my enemies.

Chai Baba!!
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by klevjey: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
dougivilla:
Baba wey don already talk say ''we are winning the war against BH''? Abeg who be the 'We' for that statement?? Nigerians or BH?

If na so 'victory' dey be, God, I pray, abeg, may I never win any war or battle against my enemies.

Chai Baba!!

haaaaa
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by rightthing276: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whoa are the people they keep killing seff?..why shud I keep staying somewia wen I know dia is chaos dia. Haba!

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
PLEASE, What do we call this eeeeeehhhh

SAI BUHARI.!!!
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by hansad: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko Haram maintains that it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

Nigeria now has sympathizers for
sharia criminal laws in position to fight against Boko Haram.
Imagine what the outcome shall be like.

Only some self-appointed "shophischicated" SWesterners in the south can still be positive.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by ellovee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:
This is a welcome development, anything that will accelerate the disintergration of this zoo is welcomed.
Go sniff a dog's shit if you disrespect the killings
it is very disappointing to hear from a suppose Christian like you talk a thing like this, where is the golden rule that Christ preached about when he say "love your neighbors like yourself"? If they should all die because you want the country to disintegrate, will that make you immortal? Change your mind set, it's too wicked!

3 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by aryzgreat: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sai baba!

Babaoooo oyoyoooooo

Sai baba!

Change!
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by feedburner(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's a pity they kill people but I blame the FG for this.
These people were preaching for a sharia caliphate just like sokoto and #savekanonine and the zoo govt in their infinite daftness went ahead to eliminate their leader Yusuf even when constitution of the zoo is Islamic ( go download Nigeria constitution from play store and search 'Christ', 'Christianity', 'Christians' u will find no answer but type Islam, moslem and u will see so many entries in support of only Islam).

Let me now tell FG to leave IPOB alone because our we believe in Biafra republic as enshrine in UN charter of indigenous peoples right which Nigeria is signatory to.

leave IPOB n our director alone
leave radio Biafra alone

go and deal with the monster u created out of ur stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
islam. oh islam. ****sigh****
following the footstep of muhammed.
kill and conquer.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by maryhaam(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Whatever Boko is fighting for now...I think it is just for horror sakes.

It isn't about religion anymore.

Northern leaders swept their problems under the carpet for many years. Now...the dirt has accumulated too much.

Time Nigeria did something about its youth underdevelopment. And about our lack of jobs...by getting off resource dependency.
so true,its only an unrealistic person,that will call this a religion issue,it is much more than we envisage. Rip to d dead
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm are there still humans living in that holocaustic state?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by hansad: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
What are they fighting for? I think Islamic sharia, let us be wiseoo.

The above fact is hidden from Nigerians . Most Nigerians ought to know what Boko Haram says it's fighting for, before Nigerians can seek for solutions. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal laws.

Instead, the media and those that steer Nigeria hide this fact. They make Nigerians continue to believe that bullets and bombs can finish Boko Haram. But Boko Haram has millions of people in northern Nigeria who share the same aspirations with Boko Haram leaders.

Boko Haram leaders and sponsors share same aspirations for an Islamic Nigeria governed with sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by saladin24(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
carzola:
Boko haram been winning the battle from may 29.

The reason why is below me.
Are you that stupid?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Tex42(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Six hundred and what?! My God! Human being don finish for North.

Mean no disrespect to the Nigerian Army, but where were they when all these were going on?. I'm beginning to believe that this bokoharam madness was all conspiracy from the onset.

For crying out loud, these barbarians are having a field day killing human beings like they are killing flies and somebody is saying that the Military command has been moved to Maiduguri...

The faith I have in this country is gradually dwindling by the day. Kai!

R I P
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by eagleeye2: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
whatever you sow, that will you reap. The North, (especially Hausa/Fulani) have for years sown violence in this country. Most times their elites look the other side. This time around the chicken are coming home to roost.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good afternoon.

And grow up...sincerely speaking grow up!
Can you see the version of your stupidity?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by fx45(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:
Guy, I'm a southerner just like you but whatever our political differences with the north, they are still members of the human race and we should not wish this on anyone..

No offense intended..
There's something called atonement. The blood of over 3 million innocent Biafrans murdered between 1966-1970 is still crying out in the wilderness for vengeance. I'm not a bit surprised at what is happening in Northern Nigeria. The truth is that the end of the Boko Haram insanity is still very far from the horizon. The continued blood-letting is very unlikely to stop in the nearest future. You can quote me in the next two years.

The blood of the innocents is still crying out in the desert!

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by holyokoto(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are you sure that these are real human beings that they are killing or a kind of hunted animals ?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by nortcentrallord(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:

Their elite brought it upon them though some locals contributed to its growth but a man who lacks understanding will follow who he believes is better than him. Buhari, what is happening under your watch? Everyday people keep dying by this evil menace called Bh. We have weapons, we have personnel why are innocent Nigerians still dying? Gej and the NM kept saying they had no weapons and once they had the needed weapons, BH was almost a history. Now you came on board only for it to start festering again. Blaming the just relieved service chiefs is just a wicked thing to do because they were the same once who took the fight to those bastards and almost crushed them before you were sworn in how come everything changed immediately you stepped in? Could it be because the president changed? This rubbish had better stopped or else posterity will take its pound of flesh from you. You only became the president because you made vital promises. Stop looking for "convenient waste bags" to dump blames that are 100% yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.