Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Do Marriages Crumble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Marriages Crumble? (1724 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Why Do Marriages Fail? / Why Do Marriages Does'nt Last These Days !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Marriages Crumble? by kokoletz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2006
Anybody in d house pls I need ur opinion. I blieve in the next 2years I shuld b talking marriage i.e staying and living wit this person 4 the rest of my life no matter her kind of characters
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by myteax: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2006
Ok I will tell you why marriage crumblessssss grin Go sleep with your partner's best friend and let your partner know. you will then know why marriage crumblesssss shocked
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by Ugwumba(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2006
kokoletz:

Anybody in d house please I need your opinion. I blieve in the next 2years I shuld b talking marriage i.e staying and living wit this person for the rest of my life no matter her kind of characters

Better let her 'kind of character' matter. oh!!!

@ topic - its about give and take, and if one party is doing all the giving, while the other is doing all the taking, then CCCCCCRRRRRRAAAAASSSSSHHHH!!!, there goes the marriage.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by rossy4life(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2006
i tell u, it's a very complicated issue, cos there's more to it. Although i'm not married yet i have friends that are married and read loads about marriage.

My Godfather would always say try as much as possible to marry ur bestfriend, cos along the line, strong friendship is the the only force that can bind u together.

Marriage is a risk, SO LOOK b4 U LOOK
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by nico(m): 3:36am On Sep 25, 2006
if you're tasting the forbidden fruit, the marriage will end in failure
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by princeben(m): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2006
Not all marriages are having any foundation out of bed as mattrases get weaker the love get reduced. remeber how you build your love matter most.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by kokoletz(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2006
Hmmmmmm. Thinking.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by kokoletz(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2006
Eeeeeehe! Marriage
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by kokoletz(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2006
Eeeeeehe! Marriage
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by MyPeace(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2006
Marriage crumbles when the woman is PROVIDING for the family and the man is just being BOSSY!! ("I AM A MAN")
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by kokoletz(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2006
Men I wnt you to knw dt women generally do say dt what a man can do a woman can do better let them all they up this task of taking care of d family
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by MyPeace(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2006
sweetie, not in that form ooo. you want make we quench. anyway guys shd learn to provide for the family so that we can use our own money to take care of our needs (and just support them). if they do that, we shall always be by their side and RESPECT them. honestly i dont see how a woman can respect a man that cant provide PURE WATER for her. and i learnt men hate DISRESPECT, thats where marriage starts to crumble I.E DISRESPECT.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by whitelexi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2006
Marriage can go wrong from many different angles, men and women alike, i personally think that the core reason will be what the western world has done to human race. God created an order and it was understood, a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, but all these have been altered and today, in many marriages, the woman is the man, like she's the man!
Women now have balls as well, i've seen some in mags and tv. So whats this thread about
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by MyPeace(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
we are not talking about that issue. Gay marriages and their stuff and i dont think its the core reason for STRAIGHT marriages, but for them.

We are talking about reasons why opposite sex marriages fail. This is our main concern.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by Free(f): 2:36am On Oct 13, 2006
marriages crumble because , undecided
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by EmemJU(f): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2006
Marriage crumble because
1) the foundation is weak and the building components are substandard like Lagos buildings.
2)they lack maintenance like Nigerian roads.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by tukur2002n(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
Mariage crumbles as a result of many factors which include mutual understanding, family backgrounds, character,and pride.
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by habiolah(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2008
marriage fails because
1. the foundation is one either the man or the woman or both and not on God.
2. Both parties work by the same rule i.e. GIVE ME, GIVE ME,
3. Each party sees the world through a mirror rather than through a window. (He(She) sees him(her)self alone instead of the other person)
4. Instead of "talking", they keep "touching"y'all know what I mean wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by BangBang2(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2008
marriage crumbles because it is delicate like hurriedly baked cookies!!

marriages crumble because they are like stacked cards placed in a gutsy wind!
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
Marraige crumbles because either one partner stopped listening and understanding what the other is/has been saying? Or both stop listening to each other, finito
Re: Why Do Marriages Crumble? by Andala: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2008
Because there is an ant that eats the marriage up grin

(1) (Reply)

Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? / Is This Love? / Would You Date A Woman That Swears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.