Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83573 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by adedayourt(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
JIK

doin wonders since 1800bc

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is good. The repercussions is for only her to bear
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Icon4s(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
u go marry this one finish born pikin wey black come dey wonder where d blackness frm.

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by amakabaybee(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
I don't believe it... Her tattoo didn't bleach along with her skin.... grin #jokes
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by abat4real37(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
If you ask her now why she bleach, she go talk say na because Naija men prefer fair ladies. Guys is it true that you prefer fair ladies?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
she would be susceptible to skin cancer now...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
People wicked... chick is one of my Facebook friends...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecidedMy fear is what if she gets married to an innocent guy who doesn't know she was dark in complexion before bleaching brighter than her future?undecided
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ManTiger(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
She will be exposed to serious skin infection in some years to come... The rate at which the ozone layer is being depleted, no sane human will want to remove his/her skin pigment for fashion sake.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by adedayourt(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
One that knew her when she was dark would hardly recognize her now...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/620923953675128832

DES 2 DONT LOOK ALIKE TO ME undecided
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sorry guys, I don't believe this.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:
I don't believe it... Her tattoo didn't bleach along with her skin.... grin #jokes

She's actually a Facebook friend... she uploaded the picture herself... would have given you her name but niggas on nairaland are thirsty af...
if you still doubt I could send you more pictures of her via email... and her tattoo is still there...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by justmag(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
I hate girls like this. She was pretty when she was natural.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
mizle:
Sorry guys, I don't believe this.

dude... she's a friend... best believe it... she uploaded it herself... I never believed she was dark skinned...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
The transformation looks good now but in a few years her skin would deteriorate
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by sugah: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
undecidedMy fear is what if she gets married to an innocent guy who doesn't know she was dark in complexion before bleaching brighter than her future?undecided

What if she marries a fair skinned guy and her kids come out black? Wouldn't the husband think she cheated

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by dannewlife(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
In the FULLNESS OF TIME when she goes for surgery and the stiches could not hold. She will regret her actions !
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Bdemmy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Transformation.

She even transformed from hajia to olosho.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by piicity(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are u lalasticlala?cheesy,WANT HIM TO ANSWER
eleojo23:

I thought you guys love summaries? There you have it! grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by sunsewa: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
With American accent,take it,I don't need it,she gonna ooze gaddem awful under heat.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by adesbreath: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Icon4s:
u go marry this one finish born pikin wey black come dey wonder where d blackness frm.

She go bleach the pikins too na...lol!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
sugah:

What if she marries a fair skinned guy and her kids come out black? Wouldn't the husband think she cheated
or rather she gets married to a very dark guy and pikins dey turn charcoal........ grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
I really pity Her in Advance and Arrears'
Zaikon:
i pity her in advance.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
She still looks worgly. grin
Why are her legs so twisted?
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by IBBG(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Insidous:
They have perfected this art that you can't even tell with their knuckles anymore.
Na true o.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by amakabaybee(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She's actually a Facebook friend... she uploaded the picture herself... would have given you her name but niggas on nairaland are thirsty af...
if you still doubt I could send you more pictures of her via email... and her tattoo is still there...

Naa.. No doubt whatsoever.. I was just making a joke.. smiley
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by PHfinest(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
I thought she would have transformed the R-legs as well.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by lebete3000: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dunno what people see in fair-complexioned ladies sef...I thank God I'm fair, may have been tempted to bleach just like them.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by NewsINigeria(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dis kind yellow nor be follow come at all
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
SMH angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.