Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Want To 2 Get Fat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To 2 Get Fat (10518 Views)

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To 2 Get Fat by bodax9t8: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
Yo,pls tell me wat to do or eat that will me fat.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
Eat burger daily but make sure the beef aint from a mad cow disease animal
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by ots: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
Fat? what on earth for.you better keep your shape and stay healthy
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by CrazyMan(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2009
Eat lots and lots of food that contain fat.

Eg; Meat, oils, butter and so on.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
I'm thinking of getting fat too. . . I just wanna be outta shape deliberately. . . I mean, whats the essence of keeping fit sef? Abeg. . . I wan become orobo. grin
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by CrazyMan(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2009
Hmmm
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by CrazyMan(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2009
May God grant you all your wishes in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by nich(m): 3:31am On Mar 18, 2009
Eat one pack of beef burger with a bottle of yoghurt everyday.

if it doesnt work for u see a licensed doctor. grin
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
Drink up to 10 to 15 glasses of water everyday whether u eat or not.

1 Like

Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Epi: 3:04am On Mar 30, 2009
I went to bed last night, gained 3lbs during the day - woke up this morning and the lbs disappeared. grin grin grin

1love

1 Like

Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Sissy3(f): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2009
eat whatever they tell fat people / or those who wants to lose weight not to eat embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
Uhm. @ epi.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Epi: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2009
brein:

Uhm. @ epi.
undecided
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by SeanT21(f): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2009
A visit to micky dees every day for the next month will do the trick.

WARNING:DO NOT FORGET TO SUPERZIZE EVERYTHING!!
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2009
Why is it that some people at this day and age still think just eating fatty foods make you fat. I barely ever eat Nigerian food so it's all the junk food for me, I eat all that junk food and not gain a single pound.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by SeanT21(f): 4:02am On Mar 31, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why is it that some people at this day and age still think just eating fatty foods make you fat. I barely ever eat Nigerian food so it's all the junk food for me, I eat all that junk food and not gain a single pound.

It varies for some people.I can eat mcdonalds all day and not gain a pound.Who knows what works for her.Let her try it and see if it works.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Sissy3(f): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2009
OgidiBoy:

you are right, it is just as hard for a skinny person to gain weight, as it is hard for a fat person to lose weight, but sometimes people think all you just need to do is to eat Macdonald, burger king, and all the burgers in the world, including the junk foods and viola you will just gain weight. if only it was that easy !

so in order for you to gain weight, you need a plan as a person who needs to lose weight does.

the healthful way to gain weight is to build yourself up with patient and consistent training while eating nutritious foods containing enough extra calories to support the weight gain.

if you add extra snacks of high calories nutritious foods such as a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk before bedtime, and healthful mid afternoon fruit smoothie or milkshake, you can add 700 to 800 extra calorie a day and achieve a healthful weight gain of 1 to 1 half pounds per week.

choose calorie dense snacks, such as fruit yogurt, granola, dried fruits, apple or grape juice, nuts, sunflower seeds, fig bars, and baked potatoes topped with a low fat cheese.

add extra calories to the milk or juice you drink by tossing in a frozen banana or other fruit and whipping up a smoothie in the blender.
trying eating more food at each meal. if you normally eat one sandwich for lunch, try eating an extra sandwich between meals.

choose, milkshake instead of milk, peanut butter instead of lean meat, an avocado instead of a cucumber and a blueberry bran muffin instead of whole wheat bread. etc

when you do eat carrots, dip them in hummus and use creamy dressing on salads, yogurt on fruit, cottage cheese on potatoes, and so forth.

for heart health, be sure to choose the good fats and limit your intake of saturated fats. eat more frequently, spend more time eating each meal.

it takes time to gain weight cause everyone metabolism is different, but with enough practice, patience, and good habits, you will surly add weight but I'd suggest you do it in a healthful way instead of packing on burgers and junk foods which may kill your heart and health

hope this helps
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by OgidiBoy(m): 5:15am On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

you are right, it is just as hard for a skinny person to gain weight, as it is hard for a fat person to lose weight, but sometimes people think all you just need to do is to eat Macdonald, burger king, and all the burgers in the world, including the junk foods and viola you will just gain weight. if only it was that easy !

so in order for you to gain weight, you need a plan as a person who needs to lose weight does.

the healthful way to gain weight is to build yourself up with patient and consistent training while eating nutritious foods containing enough extra calories to support the weight gain.

if you add extra snacks of high calories nutritious foods such as a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk before bedtime, and healthful mid afternoon fruit smoothie or milkshake, you can add 700 to 800 extra calorie a day and achieve a healthful weight gain of 1 to 1 half pounds per week.

choose calorie dense snacks, such as fruit yogurt, granola, dried fruits, apple or grape juice, nuts, sunflower seeds, fig bars, and baked potatoes topped with a low fat cheese.

add extra calories to the milk or juice you drink by tossing in a frozen banana or other fruit and whipping up a smoothie in the blender.
trying eating more food at each meal. if you normally eat one sandwich for lunch, try eating an extra sandwich between meals.

choose, milkshake instead of milk, peanut butter instead of lean meat, an avocado instead of a cucumber and a blueberry bran muffin instead of whole wheat bread. etc

when you do eat carrots, dip them in hummus and use creamy dressing on salads, yogurt on fruit, cottage cheese on potatoes, and so forth.

for heart health, be sure to choose the good fats and limit your intake of saturated fats. eat more frequently, spend more time eating each meal.

it takes time to gain weight cause everyone metabolism is different, but with enough practice, patience, and good habits, you will surly add weight but I'd suggest you do it in a healthful way instead of packing on burgers and junk foods which may kill your heart and health

hope this helps

What if this person is diabetic or diabetes runs in her family. Some of the food you suggested are very high in sugars and carbs, for someone that is just pre-diabetic not even type 1 or type 2 diabetes that is just a loaded gun waiting to go off.

My advise for poster, seek professional help, have your blood work done and if everything checks out, your doctor can refer you to a nutritionist who will help you with a proper diet.
Re: I Want To 2 Get Fat by Sissy3(f): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What if this person is diabetic or diabetes runs in her family. Some of the food you suggested are very high in sugars and carbs, for someone that is just pre-diabetic not even type 1 or type 2 diabetes that is just a loaded gun waiting to go off.

My advise for poster, seek professional help, have your blood work done and if everything checks out, your doctor can refer you to a nutritionist who will help you with a proper diet.

yes, if the person is diabetic, then they shouldn't use this plan, so am guessing the poster doesnt have one at least he/she didn't state it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Dry Ugu(pumpkin Leaves) / Kidney Sauce / Share Your Favorite Sunday Meal (with Pics if Possible). Here is mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.