Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

"Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (30684 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:

You only have Lagos in your dreams you despicable oaf, You run away from your gully cursed land and trying to claim other people's land. Aint you ashamed of your stupidity. You should be shot and your smelly corpse fed to the dogs for being foolish and bringing shame to your family and Alaigbo. Pathetic.

first we didn't run away from our ancestral lands, Nigeria forced us to join you all in "one nigeria"
the same nigeria used south east wealth to build lagos
lagos is thus no mans land - proof:all governors of lagos are from other states
instead of insults, why don't you prove me wrong with facts
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

We already have Lagos
Why do you want us to replicate it?
Why don't you guys do something to your brown roofs first?
If we were to compare states capital, the SW beats the SE region by far.
Tell me which of your state's capital is better than Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Lagos?
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
DiademSh07:

That's hogwash.
The southwest were easily going about the business not until that fool, Ojukwu invaded Ore!
Foolish ibos who couldn't even feed themselves and have to depend on people they were waging war against, is feeding Nigeria? Hahaha!

Yoruba snakes, very slippery: are we not talking of South East, all of a sudden it now Igbos, very soon it will become south south, ijaw, nigerdelta, and whatever divisive means you can think of
Don't change the subject: South east region fed all of nigeria since 1914 till today
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
DiademSh07:

Tell me which of your state's capital is better than Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Lagos?

Ikeja
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

first we didn't run away from our ancestral lands, Nigeria forced us to join you all in "one nigeria"
Hahaha!
Ojukwu, the cursed goat indeed ran away from his erosion-ravaged region to Lagos, even before the civil war.
That should tell you the SW made ibos!

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by 1after: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
oluwalfa:

[/s]

You are a certified nitwit. You started the name calling and am giving it back to you, cos you cursed fools only listen to insults. You are a shameless hypocrite, few hours ago you said Nigeria is holding you from going to Biafra, now you talking about One Nigeria. You should choose one and let us hear word. Which south east wealth? You mean palm oil wealth or proceeds from baby factory. You are a little kid and should go play with sand. Mschewwww

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

Yoruba snakes, very slippery: are we not talking of South East, all of a sudden it now Igbos, very soon it will become south south, ijaw, nigerdelta, and whatever divisive means you can think of
Don't change the subject: South east region fed all of nigeria since 1914 till today
Eediot, before that goat, Ironsi destroyed our federalism, every region controlled their resources but since the ibo has no resource to control, the ibo fool had to destroy our federalism and even truncated the Nigerdelta secession!
Even Ojukwu had to loot CBN in Benin and force them and Nigerdelta to be in his ibo stupid biafra because ibos has nothing.
Bunch of thieves!

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
DiademSh07:

Eediot, before that goat, Ironsi destroyed our federalism, every region controlled their resources but since the ibo has no resource to control, the ibo fool had to destroy our federalism and even truncated the Nigerdelta secession!
Even Ojukwu had to loot CBN in Benin and force them and Nigerdelta to be in his ibo stupid biafra because ibos has nothing.
Bunch of thieves!

just like I predicted

yoruba and confusion propaganda
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

Ikeja
I simply stated Lagos because not only Ikeja city is better than SE.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

You are a certified nitwit. You started the name calling and am giving it back to you, cos you cursed fools only listen to insults. You are a shameless hypocrite, few hours ago you said Nigeria is holding you from going to Biafra, now you talking about One Nigeria. You should choose one and let us hear word. Which south east wealth? You mean palm oil wealth or proceeds from baby factory. You are a little kid and should go play with sand. Mschewwww

We want biafra, you say no
We shout one nigeria, you say we should go back
Them swear for you people?

The South East wealth that has been sustaining Nigeria and make up 99% of her GDP
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by oluwalfa: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
DiademSh07:

I simply stated Lagos because not only Ikeja city is better than SE.

Stop including Lagos in yorubaland,
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

just like I predicted

yoruba and confusion propaganda
We all know the people who prefers to listen to tales by moonlight from defeated uncles and Kanu rather than pick an history book to read.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

Stop including Lagos in yorubaland,
Whether you cease to come back to reality or not, Lagos exist as a yorubaland! Tell me again, what's happening to your ibo folks at Ladipo?

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by DiademSh07: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

The South East wealth that has been sustaining Nigeria and make up 99% of her GDP
Southeast is the least revenue generating region in Nigeria and that's a fact!
The faster you people leaves, the better!
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by 1after: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

Who said NO? I am waiting?? Who is holding you from going? You yeebhoes are shameless fools I swear. Everyone said you should go but you only keep making noise on nairaland and facebook, Is that how to declare biafra? You troop in thousands to other regions daily and you talking about biafra. Go bury your bald head in shame.

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by YellowBastard: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ApcSucks:

Mr subway101 you don login to ya 2nd account? Yellowbastard. Get a life stop being a bigot

Why was I mentioned?
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Horllamideh(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Classicool:

Yes school fees niooo... Is not the fault of other governorship candidate oooo is P.D.P fault for choosing unpopular candidate and imposing it on other aspirant including the man that could send were Ajirebi parking from Office... Is a popular fact that if PDP as agreed to pick ALAO AKALA for Gov., and Seyi Makinde as deputy they will surely win because when the votes of AKALA of Labour party and with the Little of seyi makinde and PDP faithful who voted for teslim Folarin were added together it was more than enough for them to win the governorship post... But they are now begging Akala and Seyi to return to the party towards 2019 so as to be a good party in the state and presently after APC in Oyo state the Next is party to call is Labour Party...
I told a staunch supporter of Akala that baba can't win with his new party (labour),he said baba enjoy lot of support from folks in Ogbomosho,i was like Ogbomosho votes won't decide the winner,Ibadan votes is what any sane politician should gun for......All we are saying now is more or less 'beating a dead horse',we'll have to live with our mistake for the next four years.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by ApcSucks: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
YellowBastard:

Why was I mentioned?

Oremusanctus my man
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Classicool(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Horllamideh:

I told a staunch supporter of Akala that baba can't win with his new party (labour),he said baba enjoy lot of support from folks in Ogbomosho,i was like Ogbomosho votes won't decide the winner,Ibadan votes is what any sane politician should gun for......All we are saying now is more or less 'beating a dead horse',we'll have to live with our mistake for the next four years.
To me what Akala did was right b'cos he's a prove that he's the only man that take down ajimobi and co if given the ticket then.... So he came with Labour party less than 3months and he won all post in Ajilete5,oyo1 and Oke-Ogun1... That's a sign that he's man of the people... And I don't think ibadan decided the winner oooo but its Oke-Ogun.... If it was to be Ibadan Ladoja suppose to be gov by now..
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by YellowBastard: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
ApcSucks:

Oremusanctus my man

Never heard of him. Who is he?

Seriously, why was I mentioned by you and attacker231 abi stunt101 in your fight?
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by ApcSucks: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
YellowBastard:

Never heard of him. Who is he?

Seriously, why was I mentioned by you and attacker231 abi stunt101 in your fight?

Oremusanctus ma manchy
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by lastpage: 3:56am On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

WORD! its funny how he said Yorubas were catching up with Igbos in Education. WTF? Very funny. Just back from BAN and dont want to engage some little kids here that throw tantrums for every little thing, cos I dont stop when I retaliate. Good job you are doing bro.

The slowpoke of a Mod (I think its ishylove), is so tribalistic that she only sees Yoruba posts to ban!
That arsewipe has been saying all sorts of rubbish since three days ago but that bi@tch will not ban 'it"... yet when you responded, 'it' will ban you!
See what these "genetically-failed experiments" are turning Nairaland to?
Dont blame them, Seun will eventually have to relocate his website over there in the nearest future.
The greatest mistake he can make is to think we dont have an alternative!
Kini'kan l'adie tin'je, ki'agbado to'daye!

You can take a pig out of mud but you cant take the mud out of the pig, no matter how you try.

Kontinue, as we say down here! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by lastpage: 4:12am On Jul 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lastpage is a crossbreed, half Ibo, half Yoruba. ....

The appropriate term should be Ibo group seek forgiveness from Yoruba.

We accomodate you but you insult us, when we react and promise to withdraw our hospitality, you want reconciliation.....reconciliation of what exactly
\

I reject it in Jesus's Name! I dont even pray that, for my worst enemy. Me, Ibo-blood ke? Oloun'maje, Kama'ri!
I am pure and pure, Lagos born, generations over generations Yoruba! From inception and l am very proud to say it.
But you see, we may differ in how we react to such provocations and how willing we are to "let it pass".

It is obvious we are dealing with a 95% very obstinate, shameless and "yet-to-evolve animal specie" that ordinarily should have been exterminated completely in 1967-69 if not due to the magnanimity of the same Yoruba they are mouthing-off at , today!

I said 95% because there is always a 5% which have emerged due to having mixed-with Yorubas when we accommodated them out of sympathy, after the war.

We only do our bit so that it might be said of us, "That we tried" but we all know that "even if you take their "Bingo" to America, it will still eat shyt when it gets there"! grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by egbetokuns(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
To add to your thesis in defining the problem and general perception as touching one of the causes of these irreconcilable differences.

The North is doing everything to integrate and accommodate the Easterners directly or indirectly into this government while the Southwest is so fiercely angry at such plan and will openly show their displeasure against Southeast interests without recourse to equity and justice.

This is the same thing that happened after the war where the West did everything to scuttle and hinder the rehabilitation and reconstruction of devastated Eastern Nigeria.

The problem between the West and the East is not religious nor socio-cultural rather political and economic competition hence the quagmire.

There is an unhealthy competition which has no end in sight. We can only give and take if the gap must be bridged.
You are totally wrong for this ur assumption..how can yoruba scuttle and hinder ur development...Easterner need to be brave about their political ambition. Personal interest don overpower the mind of ur people. ...Pls be constructive and embrace Peace

2 Likes

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by onenaira3: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

No, South West is dubia despite its full blown hunger and backwardness. In fact, South West is even better than America.
See this ediot talking as if we all haven't seen wtf South West looks like and seen how a drop on federal allocation, their asses are running everywhere begging for food. Better go and feed osun and stop wasting our time.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Xyg12: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2015
A good move championed by pride. From this writeup, you guys are stainless
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Xyg12: 5:09am On Jul 17, 2015
lastpage:
\

I reject it in Jesus's Name! I dont even pray that, for my worst enemy. Me, Ibo-blood ke? Oloun'maje, Kama'ri!
I am pure and pure, Lagos born, generations over generations Yoruba! From inception and l am very proud to say it.
But you see, we may differ in how we react to such provocations and how willing we are to "let it pass".

It is obvious we are dealing with a 95% very obstinate, shameless and "yet-to-evolve animal specie" that ordinarily should have been exterminated completely in 1967-69 if not due to the magnanimity of the same Yoruba they are mouthing-off at , today!

I said 95% because there is always a 5% which have emerged due to having mixed-with Yorubas when we accommodated them out of sympathy, after the war.

We only do our bit so that it might be said of us, "That we tried" but we all know that "even if you take their "Bingo" to America, it will still eat shyt when it gets there"! grin grin

Lastpage!

Please check my signature and help us to sign, we don't need you for anything, let's part ways. You don't need to ask God to forbid, use your few seconds to forbid it.
Thank you
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by onenaira3: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2015
pazienza:
You opening article is full of conjectures, lies and half truths, that had all been exposed and thoroughly trashed out here on NL time and time again.

It is safe to say that Yorubas have reached a point of no return in the lies and false propaganda against Ndiigbo, if after thorough debunking, you still stick to your half baked lies and half truths.

I mean, what's the point of this thread? To start going back and front on issues already discussed in the past? That will be a waste of time.

In summary, your thread belongs to nowhere but trash bin. Such a waste of internet space.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This thread is nothing but a useless shit that needs to be flushed. Yoruba are not dealing with, not worth living with and definitely not worth befriend. Every Igbo out there should know loudly that yoruba ARE NOT your friend. Its better to deal with shekau than those people. They are devil incarnated and I'm glad KANU is giving them back the media propaganda they use.
I've always said prior to lord luggard forced us into this unworthy, useless nation called zoological republic, only one tribe in history our ancestors never interacted with, never traded with, never associated with. In Benin where both Igbo's and yorubs went to trade, even there they still never associated with those yoruba people. Now ask yourself, why is that? Why did they deliberately made sure they avoided them like a plague until luggard forced us into this country with am? I sincerely believe what they saw about them is what we are currently seeing toward. They knew those ppl are worse than snakes and should be avoided. Like they always say, what your elders saw while sitting down, a child can never see while standing up.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2015
lastpage:
\

Lastpage!

You do know that Lagos is not the only Yoruba state. Why is Lagos always yielding its land and domicile to foreigners, beginning with Dosunmu giving his domain to white invaders?

Can you explain that?

You can give Lagos to Ibos if you want, in the pursuit of obtainng approval for being a just and fair people, but please classify it correctly as " Ibos and Lagosians reconcile". Do not broaden your reconciliation move to cover other non-yielding Yorubas and their domains.

Beside, which family compound in Lagos did you come out of?
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

Couldn't have said it better myself. This thread is nothing but a useless shit that needs to be flushed. Yoruba are not dealing with, not worth living with and definitely not worth befriend. Every Igbo out there should know loudly that yoruba ARE NOT your friend. Its better to deal with shekau than those people. They are devil incarnated and I'm glad KANU is giving them back the media propaganda they use.
I've always said prior to lord luggard forced us into this unworthy, useless nation called zoological republic, only one tribe in history our ancestors never interacted with, never traded with, never associated with. In Benin where both Igbo's and yorubs went to trade, even there they still never associated with those yoruba people. Now ask yourself, why is that? Why did they deliberately made sure they avoided them like a plague until luggard forced us into this country with am? I sincerely believe what they saw about them is what we are currently seeing toward. They knew those ppl are worse than snakes and should be avoided. Like they always say, what your elders saw while sitting down, a child can never see while standing up.

dude, shut it! In Bini Ibos were slaves, not traders.
What exactly were your forefathers trading in Bini? What was their commodities of trade?

liar, promoting a backward, barbaric human eaters as trade partners with Binis. Who dash monkey trading access

The Yorubas and the Binis used cowrie shells as currency....all across West African coast back to Senegal. The common currency was cowrie. Do you know what your forefathers used for monetary exchange?
Exactly....that's why its etched into Biafran coat of arms so your generations wiill never forget that your existence in West Africa is by privilege of Yoruba, Bini, Hausa and others who developed and belonged in the trans-continental trade across the Sudan belt.

Next time find your level before spewing jazz in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

Who said NO? I am waiting?? Who is holding you from going? You yeebhoes are shameless fools I swear. Everyone said you should go but you only keep making noise on nairaland and facebook, Is that how to declare biafra? You troop in thousands to other regions daily and you talking about biafra. Go bury your bald head in shame.

They want Biafra but dont know which way leads to Biafra. Thats why even UN has abandoned its initial interest in their case. They were invited by United Nations to come in June and present their Biafran interest for adoption and acceptance. This is mid July. Ask them what happened at their UN presentation in June. Shhyyte....they are the butt of jokes around the globe.

Every nation of people that wanted divestiture and independence from a parent nation did so by first establishing a home front. Biafrans have no home front. Their radio broadcast is in a foreign soil. Their Ohaneze meet in a foreign soil. Their leaders, same ones aspiring to lead independent Biafra conduct business in foreign soil, pay tax to foreign government and live on foreign soil.

Who is holding Biafra back? Ibos are holding Biafra from becoming reality.

Bunch of dummies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by onenaira3: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

dude, shut it! In Bini Ibos were slaves, not traders.
What exactly were your forefathers trading in Bini? What was their commodities of trade?

liar, promoting a backward, barbaric human eaters as trade partners with Binis. Who dash monkey trading access

The Yorubas and the Binis used cowrie shells as currency....all across West African coast back to Senegal. The common currency was cowrie. Do you know what your forefathers used for monetary exchange?
Exactly....that's why its etched into Biafran coat of arms so your generations wiill never forget that your existence in West Africa is by privilege of Yoruba, Bini, Hausa and others who developed and belonged in the trans-continental trade across the Sudan belt.

Next time find your level before spewing jazz in Nairaland.

See fucking attachment as usual. It is a well documented fact that Yoruba were the only ethnic group enslaved by Benin hence the huge influence of Benin culture all over yoruba similar to the same way the Fulani equally enslaved Una and still enslaving Una in modern day kwara state. The Benin slaves to igboland were benin people that left benin and sort refugee in igboland where igbo were original at. They were accepted in and some blended into igboland while some tried to forcefully take over, though unsuccesful. Igbo traded clothes, bronze, etc. Maybe you should go and read encyclopedia of Africa 2 by Henry Louis gates and Anthony Appiah. Hell even Giorgia riello and some dude I can't remember the name right now wrote about it in their book "how India clothed the world". Next time f2king read before una usual lies but then again, you are yoruba. Una are well known for propaganda and lies..na Una twin e be

Anyway, like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Pazienza and all igbo, the only ethnic our ancestors avoided like a plague is also currently the only ethnic group we know that are snakes and have tried to use media propaganda to destroy us. Our f2king ancestors saw then what we are currently seeing and made sure to avoid, it's a damn shame zik with his blindness for "pan African" did not and sadly, just like lord luggard, forced us in this mess. Let me repeat what i said earlier, like they always say, what your elders saw while sitting down, a child can never see while standing up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.