Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State (919 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) / Truck Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by seguntheblogger: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
READERS DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED FROM THIS POINT ON PLEASE
According to reports, this accident occurred yesterday at noon, it happened along udu road by first bank in udu local government of Delta state, where a truck ran into this woman and cut off her legs.
ladies leg
The accident was as a result of police men van carrying bank money who were plying one-way and the truck was coming from the other direction in the process, the truck driver’s brake failed and ran into the lady who was coming from first bank, she was just about to cross the road when it happened.
I hear that she is now in the hospital and in a critical condition. I want you to help me draw the attention of the state Government and also help her family get the Justice that they deserve. If the road was good the banks won’t ply one way, and if we have good Road and Transport authorities trucks/cars who are not fit won’t be on the road. This woman needs a proper medical attention.

Source : http://streetgist.com/graphics-photo-omg-truck-crushes-womans-legs-to-a-pulp-in-delta-state/

Re: Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by seguntheblogger: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015

Re: Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by seguntheblogger: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls lalasticlala we nid your help oooo
Re: Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by steffans(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chai?

She Lucky to still be alive..

She has more years to her age..
Re: Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by seguntheblogger: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abi naw..

I want this page on FP .... Lalasticlala
Re: Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State by lalasticlala(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
seguntheblogger:
Abi naw..

I want this page on FP .... Lalasticlala

here...https://www.nairaland.com/2449387/experience-today-warri-graphic-pix

(1)

Kess V2 Firmware V4.036 Failed To Activate Vw Dsg Gearbox, What Works? / Niyek Automobile. A Proffesional Crash And Auto Repair Shop In Abuja / Car Not Starting: No Sparks( Cam, Crankshaft Sensor, ECU And Wiring Good)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.