Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (48588 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by jamesuba: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aint getting married till am having..can't afford to raise ma kids d way l was raised...God help my hustle so l won't remain single for life !!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
vizkiz:
an advice to all the young men in the house. Please brother just read this shiit! angry

[b]ifyou are broke,nigga just stay the furck away from ladies..believe me, your destinies are not meant for each other because you will definitely end of hearbroken.

These girls are hoes and they need to get paid but you can't (you think say na paper she dey use do her hair, fix her nails and buy those sexy cloths abi) because your destiny is broke at the moment...

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big? undecided

Ask yourself this question, why do you think the so called "big girls" run after the Gs and those Gs even treat them like biitches but still they(big girls) will sTill want to die for the guy

It his because of his d¤pe cash!!, fool angry and you go dey sit down for house 24/7 dey browse, dey do FTC, dey upload mumu picture on facebook. You go even dey ask your girlfriend for cash again, ahn ahn...the way you mumu reach, you go dey vex if one guy call am abi carry am go out...

Guy, your destiny needs a rest slap...ode! undecided

You think say na ordinary thing dey make ireneony dey create love thread give se*un? angry
[/b]
this guy 2 much.. in dey insult guys but in still get 80+ likes. Me self like the talk. Sometimes we guys start thinking "hey nnena is different" "maybe chizoba is not like others ". Brother Nigerian girls are xactly the same BTW EroticAngelina and INTROVERT have confirmed that. Shaa I know how I handle them
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
when Chyking dem they'll always ask

Girl; What do u do for a Living

Jobless guy; I'm a Magician, i do Magic for a Living

Girl: wow. . . show me some Magic!

Jobless Guy; Gimme your number so i'll call u when i'm with my magic wand angry

Girl; Laughs, (forgets her sef) gives him her number. . . the rest na history

#Story of the Fish brained girl and the Magician angry
grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
anssy:

You wan tell me say love no dey exist outside nairaland?
Yeah it does cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
tosyne.2much abeg u funny die.. I love ur expressions!!!...dats unique.. 4rm Ayo fayose to T.B joshua..... Rotl..cheesy grin
Broda mi, thank u jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Been broke is not a disease dat can not be cured,every humanbeing can get broke life is not a bed of rose.if ur guy is broke dat doesn't gv u upper hand in d relationship.ladies nid to learn a policy of FULL and LESS,if u see dat ur guy has a brighter future nd he's not a lazy type pray for his story to change jus lik toysn,e2much story change,thou money answereth everything but dat doesn't mean u shld treat a broke guy lik a trash.if he's loyal nd loving type stick to him nd pray for him.what holds relationship is loyalty nd commitment. Moreso,as a lady u nid to get something doing not turning ur bf to ATM.I remain Ehjiwummy
Wooooow !!!

Thank you my sister

How do I get to see ur pop C ? I gat marry u ooooo o
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Supplanter(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ephemmm:
According to Esther Villa in her book entitled 'Manipulated Man' a lady will prefer a rich man who is 60 to a struggling broke guy in his 20s. The irony of it is that they will keep professing that money is not love, but if you see the level of respect, love, submissiveness and loyalty they accord to richmen as compared to poor married men, one will not be left of an atom of doubt that richness plays greater percentage in relationship.

A wise guy will leave women and pursue money first: thank you Jesus for your grace. They will even keep apologizing for the offence they did not commit if a dude is rich. Ladies hen tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's very true. But talking out of experience, I'll say that there're very,very few ladies who will stick with a guy who hasn't hit the goldmine but as long as he has a good plan and vision of working hard to make it out of his current predicament.
I always bless God for those kind of ladies because my wife was one of such ladies but today she never regretted sticking with me.
Few celebrities of today who were broke then but their girlfriend of then who has become their wife today are there as testimony.e.g, Basket mouth and Wife, Ali Baba and wife, e.t.c
God bless the works of your hands for the guys who has not make it big yet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sweetrolly:
As a one time broke guy, ladies
frustrated my life that I almost
attempted suicide but now reverse
is the case

I NEVER SEE THE REVERSE FOR YOUR BODY TALKLESS OF CASE
Baba calm down now cheesy

Shey u wan dey fall my hand for Nairaland ni ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
lurlah2014:
That's why you no go fit see any, cos na people wey go leta tro you out wen you are broke, than help you stand up back na him you dey like##ADVANCE AND APPROVE LAZY MAN##

Hey shat ap.....b**** I ave smashed n banged many dey all like d money n flirtin n dats wat de get after all keep hopin from dik to dik
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
dovezeeta:
when u v moni,a beautiful lady can do anything for u,last year I rememba askin one to swallow my release n she did . Women n moni kai!
Baba, this oney wey u do so na wickedness oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
ogaprime:

Tosin is just too much....I don't need to open de thread before I know its your post...

Keep it up.
Bros, thanks for the encouragement cool

I really appreciate
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by ehjiwummy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
:
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!

Thank you my sister

How do I get to see ur pop C ? I gat marry u ooooo o
LOL
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by lurlah2014(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOW I KNOW THE KIND OF MAN YOU ARE, COS BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLUKES TOGETHER #flexible di*k head
Revolva:

Hey shat ap.....b**** I ave smashed n banged many dey all like d money n flirtin n dats wat de get after all keep hopin from dik to dik

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Sweetrolly(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba calm down now cheesy

Shey u wan dey fall my hand for Nairaland ni ? cheesy

NOO JUST SAYING OO
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by hustla(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
98% are sha
But you can get a girl that will be the one funding the relationship if she believes in and loves you.. and that is as rare as what I dont know

Like Scarface said

Money First
You get the girls
Power too
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by acemiller(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
lol
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
youmour:
When i realised this harsh reality wallahi nobody tell me when i break up with my girl start dey chase money....time dey to chyke biko
roflwkmd lmao lwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:
Op

Are you broke?

Cus I'm really Curious of how you take know...
Yeah I'm still that broke dude

In as much as I haven't started making millions, I still consider myself as a broke dude cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by niceguy7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
teeowl:
You are the reserve bench boyfriend... be careful.

Oops! Tnx..............wh do u tink I shld do?
Shld I jst leave her. And let her be?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by RapLawd(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah I'm still that broke dude

In as much as I haven't started making millions, I still consider myself as a broke dude cool

Guy give glory to God please...

It's not all about the millions but about how come...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Alejhandro:
My dear, its not all girls dat are after money okk. Though its very important for a guy to build his pocket but laying emphasis on it as d basis for a relationship is wrong. Some girls are not

Bro, you just said nothing but the truth

As a matter of fact, ladies who date for their own selfish interest outweighs those who date regardless of the weight of the pocket of a guy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by petkoffDrake(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
grin true. And u can't really blame them, they are ladies afterall, and the only time u can really control a man and tame him is when he is broke
see ur life.... b4 basket mouth made money... was he not married b4 he made it? what's wrong with building wealth with ur partner. Naija babes are disgusting.... won't marry here..
Biafra got my wife...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I FIT MANAGE BROKE HANDSOME NIGGA BUT I GO DEY CONTROL HIS LIFE cheesy btw broke guys are rare these days jare,all guys don buckle up!! cheesy

I guess im on a tight budget at the moment but dare not bleeping think i will be micromanaged by you or control me because that ain't gonna ever happen.

A man must be a man whether broke or not except he is a jerk.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chrysz:
talking from experience I guess
Yeah frm experience bro
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Alejhandro:
My dear, its not all girls dat are after money okk. Though its very important for a guy to build his pocket but laying emphasis on it as d basis for a relationship is wrong. Some girls are not

My brother no deceive yourself o,most of the ones you think don't care actually do but are only waiting,hoping and watching the tick-tick-tick moments when they hope to dump you for a rich dude if you linger too long before making it..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Slimmos:
same here bro. My gf will never ask me for money directly but she like to complain about money in my presence. As a sharp guy, i usually change topic wen i know i dont hav money on me
Bros, you need to see the way I'm cracking real hard here

You are so funny man cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, you just said nothing but the truth

As a matter of fact, ladies who date for their own selfish interest outweighs those who date regardless of the weight of the pocket of a guy

I think the OP should change the topic to 10 Ways Nigerian Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy because most ladies outside Nigeria will love you for you even if you are a road side mechanic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

I think the OP should change the topic to 10 Ways Nigerian Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy because most ladies outside Nigeria will love you for you even if you are a road side mechanic.
Bros, na me be the OP now cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
0ubenji:

Were you born to be wholly fend for by a man?
After una go say African men are damn possessive..
When una sef dey behave possessed....

I said; take her out, buy her gifts, top up her airtime. What's wrong with doing that for your gf undecided
I mean if you can't take her out, y'all be at home all day watching tv, cooking and banging right.
Whether she is working or not. I beleive many RICH WORKING CLASS LADIES still get luxurious gifts from their men.
Please don't talk like a broke dude cos I know you aintn
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
petkoffDrake:

see ur life.... b4 basket mouth made money... was he not married b4 he made it? what's wrong with building wealth with ur partner. Naija babes are disgusting.... won't marry here..
Biafra got my wife...

pls fvck off sherlock! undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by castro316: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haba guys una harsh o. U r broke and u want a lady to worship u again? Ur function of being a man is to provide or better still. Make her happy. If she turns u down, you will say she is forming too much. If she agrees for u, u will say she is a b*tch, she's cheap, she's too easy. Seriously if I were a lady, I will look for a guy who can stand for me when I need him most. I talk less and I go for ladies who keep the communication running so likewise girls. Broke girls look for well to do guys. So don't waste ur time trying to impress a broke girl. Cos she might be worse than u and has seen the bottomless pit b4 and look for rich girls who need ur attention ONLY! My advice make ur money first and all other chicks shall run after u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by petkoffDrake(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

pls fvck off sherlock! undecided
God created a woman to help D man. not to chop d man dead if d man toil alone to make money, one gold digger from somewhere will come a reap where she did not sow. Reason wella abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.