Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (60883 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by feaz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
"your humility is infectious... " that line is
everything.

God bless Dr. GEJ

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
FTC things on my mind! Infectious to a fault

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by maverickdude(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
owk

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by tunshe: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

294 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mandhi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Verge. But nice one. Loyality is good. Wish them both the best life has to offer, as they rest from the stress of managing nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by illiad: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
K
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by merry02(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seen!

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by doublewisdom: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
GEJ is loved and admired by many.

304 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Elslim: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
tactical withdrawal
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by IamPatriotic(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
He wrote that to his benefactor who happened to be the president/GCFR at the time, ask him to write to the same man now and lets see if the tone won't be less asslicking .. ... #iranu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kokoA(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
He use government letter headed paper send personal message to him paddy.. Hian! Wetin concern Naija with GEJ humility? We no want am.. Na byforce?!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by brixton: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by UnknownT: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
kokoA:
He use government letter headed paper send personal message to him paddy.. Hian! Wetin concern Naija with GEJ humility? We no want am.. Na byforce?!
Did you see the date on the letter?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by jamace(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
IamPatriotic:
He wrote that to his benefactor who happened to be the president/GCON at the time, asm to write to the same man now and lets see if the tone won't less asslicking .. ... #iranu
I'm not surprised that you can not even scrutinise a document before making comments. Study that letter again to confirm the date the letter was signed vis a vis when GEJ left office. Hatred do blindfold the eyes and clog the brain. So, cleanse yourself of hatred to see clearly and reason well.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am usin nokia c2
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just two things stand out . . .

1. Loyalty

2. Appreciation

25 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kokoA(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
Did you see the date on the letter?
I don't give a damm! Private letter na private letter.

8 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by U235weapongrade: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
The second treasure was Wat really killed GEJ's presidency..
In a country like Nigeria,after being given a Mandate to manage the affairs of over 150million black pipo,u need to use abt 80% of ur powers to make things work out for dem..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mayorchelsea(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Using our official letter headed paper to write a thank you message to GEJ?In an official or personal capacity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by gunuvi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
To very myopic and little kids littering NL the letter is to them nonsense but it is the best way to go in life.
Appreciating someone who helped you or you worked with in life is golden.
Kudos to you anyim and pls know that many of us appreciate you all and we will always miss you. You have played your part and some sets are there now. Time will tell if truly they are the change we need but for now the opposite is what we are experiencing so far.
God bless Nigeria.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by IamPatriotic(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
jamace:
I'm not surprised that you can not even scrutinise a document before making comments. Study that letter again to confirm the date the letter was signed vis a vis when GEJ left office. Hatred do blindfold the eyes and clog the brain. So, cleanse yourself of hatred to see clearly and reason well.

so Jonathan ceased being president before 26th May or what are you saying? I will only admonish you to stop this desperate deification of Jonathan, he is not worth it.

15 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 9aijaboi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
I noted three things that touched me from the letter
1.Your ambition is not worth more than the blood of any Nigerian.
2.Any person that uses up to 40% of his power is a nuisance to the society.
3.GEJ's humility is infectious..

In view of this,I pray that more good things will keep coming to GEJ peacefully without stress, easier than the way his leadership Positions kept coming #Amen#Weloveubaba.
#wedeyobserve.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
gunuvi:
To very myopic and little kids littering NL the letter is to them nonsense but it is the best way to go in life.
Appreciating someone who helped you or you worked with in life is golden.
Kudos to you anyim and pls know that many of us appreciate you all and we will always miss you. You have played your part and some sets are there now. Time will tell if truly they are the change we need but for now the opposite is what we are experiencing so far.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mysteriousman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ayim we have heard thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2015
IamPatriotic:

so Jonathan ceased being president before 26th May or what are you saying? I will only admonish you to stop this desperate deityfication of Jonathan, he is not worth it.

Abeg shut your gutter mouth make we hear word. Demystify ke... someone lost in 2011 and over 800 people lost their lives. Be grateful cos probably you or one of your loved ones might have died if your messiah had lost!!!

You think say wen we dey call GEJ hero we dey mince word??

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by LordMecuzy(m): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Jonathan Failed us all
Government for the Elites like Pius Anyim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Amanwulu1(m): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2015
I also noticed it mr pius.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

26 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 15, 2015
I like the part "...you were never tired of correcting my mistakes" ABI NA YOUR EXCESSIVE SLEEP? undecided.

Even a blind man can see the humility in Gej. I pray to be humble like him when I become the C-in-C in no distant time. cool

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.