Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Stopped. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stopped. (10463 Views)

Who Can Make Paypal/payoneer Subscription Payment For Me / If You Can Help Make Paypal Payment Pls Come In / It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks All dollars Sold.

A guy paid Money into my account this afternoon to transfer. I don't want to call name or nunber. Please contact me for a refund. Sorry sold All.

I will verify your information with that on my E-Platform to be sure its you thanks.

Thanks All. I am so grateful.
Re: Stopped. by tapesz: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hala when u have fresh one
Re: Stopped. by MrsNaira(f): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please, how does this PayPal buying and selling work? Supposing, I need to pay for items but I have just naira with me, what are the steps to take as regards buying from you you?

Cc: Ymodulus and Co. Abeg, I await your explanation.
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
mavinc4u:

They replied my mail and requested that a petition with all the evidences should be forwaded to their controller in Abuja for necessary action to take effect. The petition is in Abuja now with the person that would access it and hand it over to the controller but after hearing that the guy is still a student, he decided that I should send the guy one last email and give him his feedback which I did yesterday. Hopefully, everything would be sealed up next week.

alright dear friend. Still remind the guy please ASAP and just give him a grace period to act.
I just dey pity him seriously if he failed to respond.
stay safe dear
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrsNaira:
Please, how does this PayPal buying and selling work? Supposing, I need to pay for items but I have just naira with me, what are the steps to take as regards buying from you you?

Cc: Ymodulus and Co. Abeg, I await your explanation.

get a link of the item you wish to purchase from any website that allows option for PayPal payment.
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Opeyemi5 please I don't have access to my email.
Just quote me
Re: Stopped. by confluence: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
@Ymodulus, Please do you still have $ for sale, i need $740.
Please get in touch
Re: Stopped. by MrsNaira(f): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Ahmed4002:

get a link of the item you wish to purchase from any website that allows option for PayPal payment.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
MrsNaira:
Okay. Thanks
you welcome
Re: Stopped. by akagson: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Hello, Ymodulus. I want you to pay for an item for me on eBay. I believe you are legit from the reviews. Please, do not dissapoint.
Re: Stopped. by dailydolla4u(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls Boss, do you do shipping too from US say eBay and amazon
Re: Stopped. by arbitrage: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2015
dailydolla4u:
Pls Boss, do you do shipping too from US say eBay and amazon

I use myus.com, myamericanshipper.com and others when receiving from eBay or amazon. Those can then send down to Nigeria in 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Stopped. by arbitrage: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015
akagson:
Hello, Ymodulus. I want you to pay for an item for me on eBay. I believe you are legit from the reviews. Please, do not dissapoint.

Have you tried your Nigerian PayPal account? I even use my GTBank Naira MasterCard to pay; linked to my UK PayPal account.
Re: Stopped. by davidugotex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

Thanks sir.

Jeff bought $1500

Please can you help me on how to open an earning PayPal account? I have good online businesses lined up but lack of PayPal account has been a major setback.
Re: Stopped. by mavinc4u(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
arbitrage:

I use myus.com, myamericanshipper.com and others when receiving from eBay or amazon. Those can then send down to Nigeria in 3 days.

Bros those two companies are expensive and one would still pay custom charges when the package arrives except that they deliver on time.

1 Like

Re: Stopped. by arbitrage: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
mavinc4u:

Bros those two companies are expensive and one would still pay custom charges when the package arrives except that they deliver on time.

You are right, except that I prefer receiving my items quickly rather than waiting for some weeks of land and sea shipping and Lagos office frustration to pick up.
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dollars Available for sale now

@stanley08 please do not create advert on my thread. You have a thread I respect that but no side advert on my thread thanks
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
stanley083:

Check ur email. i sent you pm. i don't know why whenever i drop my number, i get blocked.

Bros please respect my thread and do your biz on yours. Please

Thanks. One love

5 Likes

Re: Stopped. by stanley083: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bros please respect my thread and do your biz on yours. Please

Thanks. One love

No disrespect meant, I'm truly sorry. I thought it was a temporary thread and OP said he was out.
Again I'm sorry, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
stanley083:

No disrespect meant, I'm truly sorry. I thought it was a temporary thread and OP said he was out.
Again I'm sorry, my apologies.
You welcome sir
Re: Stopped. by justi4jesu(f): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Ymodulus:

You welcome sir

You delivered $1,000 to me on behalf of my customer. Thanks $1,000 received. smiley

1 Like

Re: Stopped. by ajibsca: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Ymodulus, Do you still have paypal $ for sale ? If yes at what rate and what is your mode of operation. Is it a physical or online transaction ?
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
ajibsca:
Ymodulus, Do you still have paypal $ for sale ? If yes at what rate and what is your mode of operation. Is it a physical or online transaction ?
yes. Online
Re: Stopped. by smallvilletolu(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
can u help me to buy a web domain and hostin just around $20 or so i would send u the details and at what price...quick response needed
Re: Stopped. by goldincome(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Ymodulus you are d bomb.
I contacted him yesterday for PayPal payment and he delivered as promised.

His communication and support is what I like most.

Will definitely do more payment with him
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2015
goldincome:
Ymodulus you are d bomb.
I contacted him a few for PayPal payment and he delivered as promised.

His communication and support is what I like most.

Will definitely do more payment with him

Thanks sir you welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards / Fraser Suites Abuja Wins World Travel Awards As " 2019 Best Service Apartments" / How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.