Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Stopped. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stopped. (10461 Views)

Who Can Make Paypal/payoneer Subscription Payment For Me / If You Can Help Make Paypal Payment Pls Come In / It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stopped. by Ohana(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zillionglobal:
Ymodulus told me that he is in the hospital, the idiot came back on whatsapp to fool hinself after reading the post here. Fool, am sure u are reading this, keep incuring generational curses on ur head. Only on ur head, it won't affect ur children, becos the soul that sinneth shall die. Keep looking for gualible people to scam. @ymodulus, bro with love, I wish u a speedy recovery.
so this dude is still doing this.
the wicked shall not go unpunished www.nairaland.com/2037659/beware-scams-claiming-ymodulusread this and shine your eyes.
NEVER EVER DROP YOUR NUMBER ON A PUBLIC FORUM ESPECIALLY NOVICE AS THAT EXPOSES YOU TO SCAMMERS

Re: Stopped. by Agathabishen(f): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
The idiot called emmanuel things every boby is a modern fool. Inmagine he got my mail from NL, then he mailed me 2 ask if i still need the papal funds then i said yes, He ask 4 my mobile no & i gave him . He then gave his account as: acc name Ymodulus Emmanuel Awarikefe. Acc no:3096551773(FBN) the mobile no he used is 08073834408. His mail adress is ymodulusemma@gmail.com how please beware.
Re: Stopped. by Bookiemart01(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ymodulus can you do a transfer to my dorm account? I have sent you a bbm request. Please accept and kind reply here if you can or can't help transfer into my dorm account.

Thank you
Re: Stopped. by FetchUK: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Read my messages on bbm but failed to reply...
Re: Stopped. by cluewebhost(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ymodulus:
PayPal Fund Available.

We can help you make payment to your seller on the following

1. PayPal
2. eBay
3. And any PayPal accepted sites.

Rate: N209 per $1

Negotiable for Bulk Dollars.

Cc : Tallesty , MizMyColi , MayorAll , initialize , jeff1506 , octavo , ahmed4002 , Aminat508

Please help me share the post thanks

Hello Sir, Added you on BBM
Re: Stopped. by Ohana(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bross I will like to make PayPal payment to a client. please can send details to my mail
accounts number or whatsapp me
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ohana:
Bross I will like to make PayPal payment to a client. please can send details to my mail
accounts number or whatsapp me
Am one
Re: Stopped. by Ohana(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
Am one
confirmed..
Re: Stopped. by kenomobola(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi @Ymodulus
Please I'd like to know if this service is still available, and the procedure involved.
Re: Stopped. by generaljosh1(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Is offer still available?
Re: Stopped. by meetmal03(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ymodulus I need payment made on Paypal totalling $4400 please contact me asap
Re: Stopped. by simplifyone(m): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Good evening everyone was just reading people saying paypal paypal but I think I could help any of u guys if u trust me but I no dey do anything that deals with scam I mean paypal transfer that is stolen you can all pm and mail me I have a payapal accout I can send and I can receive I am in dallas texas us and work in gas station I am just trying to help if u trust me
Re: Stopped. by toluxa1(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
hollyhoodkang:
Ymodulus I need payment made on Paypal totalling $4400 please contact me asap

I can provide you this but over the course of about two days. Not at once.
Call /Whatsapp me on 08086093460.
Rate - N240
Re: Stopped. by toluxa1(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2016
meetmal03:

Hi,
I need paypal funds in thousands.
Can you sell?
At what rate?
Thanks

PayPal available at N240. Contact is at my signature
Re: Stopped. by meetmal03(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Stopped. by Amadivenatius: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2016
fabrigas18:
Hi all i have a solution already, i will help you receive your fund from any website as long as its a fund from the website and not from an individual..
If the payments are first made to the website by the buyer and the website pays you, i will be happy to accept. However, if the buyer pays to you directly, i would not accept such payments to avoid charge back. Just PM me for further info.. No shady dealings if you are close we can even meet in case the fund is much and risky to do with a total stranger. Thanks
pls i need more information: amadivenatius@gmail.com
Re: Stopped. by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
Be mindful of who you buy Paypal funds .
Many are scammers looking for who to devour.
Been a victim and been wiser.
1 of the ways to know is when someone begins to send you Paypal from different accounts with foreign or even local email addresses.
Best bet is that they hacked someone's account and are using to fund yours.
When you have paid them, Paypal will begin to send you unauthorized access emails and they will take the money back.
I will soon start mentioning names but giving the guy the time to payback or I expose him.
These guys are coming up everywhere.
Beware!
I dey wait oooo
Re: Stopped. by Zdoh(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Stopped. by shiffynaani(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Thumbs to you man... Some of us are still in mini importation biz cos of your unquantifiable ideas and selflessness... This is just the best rate so far especially with the current situation about dollar. Not even a service charge...

Well I don't need to say this but I must say grin patronize him and get the best service you can ever imagine...in case you still afraid lol just Google his number and name, if you see any criminal record of him then dont ever trust your self yes!!!

My Ogah Ymodulus thanks for your help... I'm always here for any support I can give.
boss, pls I REALLY need your help on mini importation biz. pls reply. Thanks
Re: Stopped. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2020
shiffynaani:
boss, pls I REALLY need your help on mini importation biz. pls reply. Thanks
how can I help bro? Check my contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Market At Irrua, Edo State (Photos) / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards / Fraser Suites Abuja Wins World Travel Awards As " 2019 Best Service Apartments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.