Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant (26810 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Saao(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS STATE AND GOOD LEADERS?

SERIOUSLY JEALOUS... WHEN WILL EBONYI AND BAYELSA GET THEIRS? #NIGERIA
me too, some states are just lucky with good leaders. My state governed by Tiv, thiefing all Benue funds, left the state underdevelop. I will port from Benue to Ibom soon

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Saao:
me too, some states are just lucky with good leaders. My state governed by Tiv, thiefing all Benue funds, left the state underdevelop. I will port from Benue to Ibom soon
Lwkmd... It's worth it...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2015
millionboi:
Power of continuity.......Dave wil take it up,let's pray d next Gov strts wie he stoped
He will... He will

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Udstar:

thanks for d comment. AKWA IBOM AYAYA

Enjoy Mate..

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Jascon4: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:
Etang ekak... Udom correct!!!

Ima awor Afo ado awo nyin?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by princejones(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Akwa lbom will continue and be great and the governor will continue to bring in new industries and revamp the old ones as promise.Mr Udom may God protect and baptise you with fresh wisdom and Grace as you pilot the affair of my great state

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by princejones(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Akwa lbom will continue to be great and the governor will continue to bring in new industries and revamp the old ones as promise.Mr Udom may God protect and baptise you with fresh wisdom and Grace as you pilot the affairs of my great state.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Jascon4: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:

Akparawa ibaha for now embarassed

Mme nno nkpo usuk, kaa ke se, kene nno ensuk

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Kjking(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2015
12345DKO:
COME ONE COME ALL
when please

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Kjking(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
EPOMA:
Just read through the post and I laugh. Why can't this be a renown company, Udom and Akpabio are thieves, they will only bring a company that they can negotiate and steal money simple.Am from there and i Know what am saying.

Akwa Ibom people as backward as ever. Only the governor and his deputy are wearing safety helmet , so the other people don't need safety
Lwkmd!!! guy your bad belle is contagious.... the witch in village no like progress

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:
Etang ekak... Udom correct!!!

That's a good news there. It means you'll get job there soon and we'll get married. Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

i ask same..as for bayelsa block heads are predominant jostling for governorship position.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
RedBenson:

That's a good news there. It means you'll get job there soon and we'll get married. Glory be to God!

If I catch you ehen...your blokos is in trouble angry angry

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Kjking:
Lwkmd!!! guy your bad belle is contagious.... the witch in village no like progress

Nonsense talk... don't mind the man. I take my holiday in Nigeria at either Abak or Uyo and then Bekwara in Calabar.... I think Akwa-Ibom is going places. I envy their pace of development. Coldest beer is at Ikot-Abasi (Charleens-Hill) or second base.... incase you want to chill out. The roundabout at Ikot-Ekpene is magnificent.... not the block work Rochas is doing.... I can go on and on, Akwa-Ibom makes me proud. I did my NYSC there, and I always want to go back.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by 12345DKO(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Kjking:
when please
3-9 AUGUST 2015. VENUE- REDEMPTION CAMP ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Kjking(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
mykl01:

Nonsense talk... don't mind the man. I take my holiday in Nigeria at either Abak or Uyo and then Bekwara in Calabar.... I think Akwa-Ibom is going places. I envy their pace of development. Coldest beer is at Ikot-Abasi (Charleens-Hill) or second base.... incase you want to chill out. The roundabout at Ikot-Ekpene is magnificent.... not the block work Rochas is doing.... I can go on and on, Akwa-Ibom makes me proud. I did my NYSC there, and I always want to go back.
God bless the mother that gave birth to you!!! you sabi ma brother.... I school at abak.. the state university
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by poiZon: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
otokx:
The end of a matter is better than the beginning.
na from sleep u tek learn how to die, na ibibio proverb. Bros go n watch light, shebbi light dey uniport.
Ur comments aint needed here, son of hate.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:

What would you do with my blokos? Suck it or fucck it?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Fourwinds: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

does states u mention their governors smoke weeds.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Fourwinds: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:

hmmmmm. u go like blocus well well

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
RedBenson:

What would you do with my blokos? Suck it or fucck it?

You need special deliverance! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:

You need special deliverance! angry angry angry

Exactly! How did you know that? I said it that there's something between me and you. The deliverance is by you sucking and fucking my blokos. When will you come for it?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mystikal(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Details ooo

When does production start?

What will it be producing?

Is it govt funded or privately funded, or is it a PPP, and what Govt/private ratio?

Will employment be indigenous based or..........

Cost of project?

We should learn to ask questions, but on the whole, this is a laudable project and should be encouraged

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mystikal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Meanwhile aitee, dem say you be woman leader now. Amfo afon

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mekanaky: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
gottliebglobal:
@ mekanaky. The only backward person I see here is you. Iam a proud Akwaibomite and the things my people have achieved both in Nigeria and overseas doesn't make me or my people in anyway backwards. You need to crawl out of that rat infested hole you are in and welcome the 21st century. Akwa Ibom going place and doing extraordinary things since 1987. Abiak ake biak.
I am not saying that you guys are still backward, but u guy have to learn how to support ur leaders when they do well than pursuing personal interest

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystikal:
Meanwhile aitee, dem say you be woman leader now. Amfo afon

grin grin

Twinny, I will make you PA on matters of heart wink

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
mekanaky:
I am not saying that you guys are still backward, but u guy have to learn how to support ur leaders when they do well than pursuing personal interest
Pursuit of personal interest is not the bane of AKS only. It is all over Nigeria including your own state.
If you need to compare how well my state has done, then go to Katsina state. There lies your answer. Both states were created with the same breath.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee, I see you....

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mystikal(m): 1:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

Twinny, I will make you PA on matters of heart wink

I hope to handle my job dilligently

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Udstar(m): 3:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Enjoy Mate..
alright
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Aitee, I see you....

You didn't keep to your promise sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.