Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (92963 Views)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by uzolexis(f): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
What on earth is the problem with this over religious pple,stick 2 d dress code how difficult is that
Even Jesus said give to Ceaser what belongs 2 Ceasar n 2 God what belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by kennyman2000(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2015
No doubt.. The gal is either a member of jehovah witness or deeper life
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by legacy111: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Everybody forgot about d girl beside her.d damn girl is hot.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by joeboy4rea: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2015
hungry dey catch me
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by temitemi1(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin
julieton:

u suppose state ur reason naww,
my own reason is dat anytime I by chance see anyone wearing hijab inside market I will just remember explosions example bombing, my mind go tell me to shift from there bf she go detonate the thing, and I will leave there instantly.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Abbey2sam(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Totally not allowed... IT'S A MILITARY FORMATION SO SKIRT IS NOT ALLOWED FOR ACCESSIBLE MOVEMENT..

CAN A FEMALE SOLDIER WEAR SKIRT? NO

DEEPER LIFE SISTERS MY APOLOGIES

who told you that female soldiers don't wear skirt?
I once live in the barrack, and skirt is allowed

don't say what you don't know with so much confident again
it will make you stup!d

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by HirstMOG(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Emodeee:

I dey tell u. The girl go sabi gv mouth action ehn, no be small.

Lolz!! LWKMD here oooooo!!!
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Ashez: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Probably she has sworn never to wear trousers
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by TheDauraMallam: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2015
She should be allowed to serve in Iraq or Iran.

What rubbish!
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Abbey2sam:

who told you that female soldiers don't wear skirt?
I once live in the barrack, and skirt is allowed

don't say what you don't know with so much confident again
it will make you stup!d
Lwkmd...
Should I share a link with you of the dress code of the NIGERIAN and world Military?
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by legacy111: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Ndi iberibe na akoheri
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by soldierdollar(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Lalasticlala look at something that made front page . He even put a "source" to a simple question . LMAO cheesy

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by san316(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Hypocrite. Those kind of ppl are always wicked ehn. Deeper life Na wah.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by bixyxx: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hfKQtWmRmto/VaViufP5ROI/AAAAAAAF5Nc/jMfBhJHigGE/s400/CJ5eKjdVAAAHdQL.jpg[/img]

So this is allowed? You can wear skirt for NYSC if your religion forbids trousers?

SOURCE:

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-nysc-member-gets-skirt-uniform.html

She cnt try dis in Bwari LG Secretariat whr my PPA is doz women go jst mk her pull dat shiit
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by WhyNa: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Totally not allowed... IT'S A MILITARY FORMATION SO SKIRT IS NOT ALLOWED FOR ACCESSIBLE MOVEMENT..

Military my ass. If the hijab can be allowed, then why can't the skirt be allowed?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by amuniiopz(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Hijab should be cancelled in our society!
bastarrd....you shall never know peace in this life and hereafter.... wailing wailer.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
WhyNa:

Military my ass. If the hijab can be allowed, then why can't the skirt be allowed?

Reason am nau... The military is highly physical and regimented which requires readiness at all time, so when they permit skirt How will you jump a 9ft fence to chase down an enemy or run from one?
Unless it is for a special function to which people wear their formal uniforms. Military graduations, officer's parties, etc. It would not be practical for women to wear skirts in most military scenarios.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2015
amuniiopz:
bastarrd....you shall never know peace in this life and hereafter.... wailing wailer.
PLEASE don't tell me you are Islam... If Yes, then you have embarrassed the society of Islam... That was carnal...
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by temitemi1(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2015
This is one of d hijab madness grin grin grin
amuniiopz:
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Godmother(f): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
By the time this lady has to climb a rope or a mountain and guys (being guys) stay below to look at her "something" she will know howfar. Is she the only christian to server. Smh
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by ahmedolawale: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Female soldiers wear skirt
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
ahmedolawale:
Female soldiers wear skirt
Yes... But not for infantry.Unless it is for a special function to which people wear their formal uniforms. Military graduations, officer's parties, etc. It would not be practical for women to wear skirts in most military scenarios.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by AprokoMan: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Must be a Deeper Life member
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by annylove(f): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, they need to allow skirts, to help members from deeper life, eckankar, ogboni and some witches that like wearing skirts to fly.

But na when she won jump rope, the skirt come fall, she go explain the situation to baba God, because she would become the center of attraction sharp sharp.
Hahaha....u won finish person with laugh o
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Godmother:
By the time this lady has to climb a rope or a mountain and guys (being guys) stay below to look at her "something" she will know howfar. Is she the only christian to server. Smh
Explain the bolded grin
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by bamac(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Make she no wound herself be my own
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Chosen1984:
Its not a new stuff! Neither is it bad!
saw that in 2006 during my service year in yobe. Its a choice and NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT
Damaturu corper how far? u be batch A or batch B ?
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Lawsimon(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Sister when you go to Rome behave like a Roman. Baby christians everywhere...
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by wristbangle: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
And what happens to the skirt when climbing?

The whole "world" will be seen
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by SirDorianGray(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Godmother:

She could wear "tights" tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.