Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (92947 Views)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by mcyemite(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
What a boring sorrowful way to live a youth life..this is a pure case of religion bondage..
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by lifeworth247(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dubai policewomen wears long skirts so it isn't an exception. God matters in one's life or else he or she goes extreme.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by charlesucheh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
b3llo:
The lady is sick!

Religion is opium of the Masses.
Highly sociological from the works of Marx.
That's his opinion, but other theories also pose that it is functional to the principle of collective conscience.
Allow the girl dress according to the theory that suites her, but the real issue should be, is it collectively agreed by the system? Because, I don't think the NYSC should even hv allowed it at first.
Anyone that doesn't want to flow with the existing principle, should never be allowed to serve.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
I for like know that chick beside her o.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by thexzy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Drinkwater:
I'v seen Nigerian Cops, Immigration officials, Civil Defence and even FRSC officials wear skirts... So whats unusual here?
Omo this particular Skirt no just Smart @ all......See as e look like akamu bag
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by kenoz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
This deeper life people no go kill person
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by haiebeacay(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2015
That was then not now. Even deeper lifers in my camp wear white shorts not to talk of skirt.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Me2You225(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
they sent people that wore skit back home,wen they protested against they wia giving automatic redeployment to yobe (mind u because of insecurity we camped in kano and later everybody was given an opportunity to redeploy so some states like Anambra,balyesa , Abia, across river and some northern states. if you wish to go to northern part of 9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.