Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bayo Is New Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayo Is New Here (877 Views)

The Northerners’ Nonsense Must Stop! By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Bayo Is New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Is New Here by baysonpree(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2006
I am bayo 19 going to 20 on feb 1st.my friends nicknamed me baysonpreen.i mistakingly omitted the last 'n' when signing up.am based in lagos. Am glad to come across nairaland.it's just wonderful. I hope to post and get useful information.and also meet new people both male and female .and to the females in the house 'i love u all'. And lastly,big gbosa to the admin 'seun' for coming up with something like this. RAMADAN kAREEM to my muslim brothers. , and cheers to everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Beware: 419 Scam On Nairaland / Boyfriend Doesn't Call / Which Is Harder To Find - A Missing Woman Or A Missing Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.