Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (26855 Views)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Juliet11111(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.

The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.

My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
.Forget the guy jooor...

Lets go downstairs and make babies....

Juliet11111 dnt kip me waiting

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by dulux07(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
He might b working as a non academic staff, n bsids he has is nysc discharge cert, so it will b very diff to suspect any foul play, cos for u to ve served it shows u ve been cleared by d sch

3 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by PapaNnamdi: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
v
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by CHM11: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2015
OP this is Nigeria!!! As risky as it is, very few employers even do verification of documents.

8 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by stephenqueen: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Make sure you let us know when dey catch am so that hin news go enter NL like that fake doctor wey work for 9years before dem catch amundecided
Na that kind news I dey like to read angry angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Most of the academic and non academic staff in tertiary universities are failures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Tonitelli: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
.Forget the guy jooor...

Lets go downstairs and make babies....

U read my mind bro..!!!lol!!

13 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by spenca: 4:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg we don see Buhari certificate this one no be issue .

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert and all those guys using 7G networks, am hitting jackpot today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chocolateme(f): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2015
kingsolex:
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert and all those guys using 7G networks, am hitting jackpot today
kingsolex!! Na waooo for u... I had been observing u since 2am -4:35am, u have featured in more than 10 threads either as poster no 3,4,7,8,11,13 or 10.
What is it? Why the rush and sleepless night over FTC.. don't worry dear, I had been praying and fasting for you, u will get there OK? Its a pity that u stay by the corner, waiting for every topic that falls in grin. It is well.

14 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by socialmediaman: 4:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Typing

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.
The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.
My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.
Cc lalasticlala

Same way he bribed for the forged SOR same way he could have bribed relevant persons for the job like many before him - same way he may later come to NL like many already here and abuse Northerners for not going to school; while hiding his own inadequacy and fraudulent history.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Juliet11111(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
spenca:
Abeg we don see Buhari certificate this one no be issue .
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by wildchild1: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Welcome to naija where anything is possible
Btw,if you ask me,na who i go ask? grin

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by generaliy07(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Remember the doctor who worked for 11 years?

Welcome to Nigeria

By the way, make una check my signature

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Life is always a 2-way traffic, it's either pole attracts or repeals cool

The good, the bad. grin

You are caught cheating, you face the music. You are not, you enjoy your ill-gotten wealth. sad

Lots of Ghost workers everywhere sad

REAL and intelligent graduates on the street searching for a non existence job....

God bless Nigeria cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by tspun(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don't really worry about the result if there's great commitment on the field. That's victory for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by damiloladuke: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
how he take concern ammm...aproko united

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls I av a question ...I want to start an export business. Exporting some of our blessed natural resources to countries like France, usa, Asia.

I'm just starting, so I need to know the cost of shipping them through air or sea. And can I get any grant from the government since they encourage this?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by koxi: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Dats normal na. Two years even too small
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by ndaman25: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Ntin new under d sun

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by holyokoto(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
the Guy na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Lovexme(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
No be naija wey we dey again?

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Segadem(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Why is it that when it is bad or unpleasant news it will be "my friends do this my friends do that" .
I'm yet to see a nairalander post his or her ugly ordeal in this forum, those ones that did that would say I just register with a new account to cover their identity.

The question is why? why?? why

5 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by adorablepepple(f): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by bunmioguns(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by calabaman(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
and people like your FRIEND would be one of the people clamouring for CHANGE

TELL ME HOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN?

#DISAPOINTED

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Segadem(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Lovexme:
No be naija wey we dey again?

calabaman:
and people like your FRIEND would be one of the people clamouring for CHANGE

TELL ME HOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN?

#DISAPOINTED
…and there is an adage that says show me your friend I will tell you the kind of person you are.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided wetin u con say make we do

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by alfakoro1(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
There is no Personnel department in that University he is working. They are sopose to come and verify his result where he graduated from.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Segadem(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Lovexme:
nO BE nIJA WEY WE DEY AGAIN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.