Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (38616 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by zinachidi(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Indications emerged yesterday in Abuja, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s forthcoming trip to the United States of America for extensive bilateral, economic and financial discussions with President Barrack Obama and the need to answer certain questions about the terrorism challenges as well as Nigeria’s military capability to tackle the menace conclusively, necessitated the sack of the service chiefs.

Very reliable security sources, told Vanguard that the Buhari administration got wind of the fact that the Obama administration will want to know why after so much money was devoted to the war on insurgency, including foreign contributions, the Boko Haram terrorists were still holding sway.
“America will ask President Buhari why the Military Commanders (Sacked Service Chiefs) were still in place, when after several months of being in control and getting huge financial support from the Jonathan administration, Boko Haram is still biting hard.

“They will present Buhari with the figures and ask how this huge amount of money was spent, and for what purposes? Why is the result not showing?
This is because America will tell President Buhari pointblank, that we have a package to assist you conquer this menace but it will be on the grounds that you have a new team with thinking faculty, a team that is tested and will spare no effort in ending the Boko Haram mayhem.

The source said President Buhari will now be able to look Obama in the face and say, “I have a new team in place. Trusted, with integrity, and primed to actualize my mission of ending Boko haram insurgency”.

Continuing the source said, “Buhari will tell the Americans that he has set machinery in motion to investigate how the huge amount of money so far released to fight insurgency was spent and why after such releases to the security agencies, many of the equipment promised, to deal with Boko Haram, are nowhere to be seen.

“President Buhari will also show the Americans a blueprint of how he intends to employ new resources improve and equip the armed forces, putting in mind accountability, to ensure that any suspected corrupt tendencies are nipped in the bud”, the source added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/why-buhari-sacked-service-chiefs/

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by pacifique(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by donholy28(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm...Is that so? America should just remove their yeye gay eyes from Nigeria and let us be

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Orfankwagh(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2015
e b lik say dat kenya man don begin lay baba o!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by equlibrium(m): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Chairman space bookers association of WA... cool

GOD punish all doz wey book b4 me
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by bababuff(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2015
This is so obvious from day one. Right now Buhari will do anything thing to in the good books of America.

I hope he limits these to economic aid and the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.

Any attempt to import "Gay things" from them will be restricted by Nigerians.

** At last my comment is on Front Page. Some smart Alec at the top beat me to FTC, but no wahala my turn go come**

NB
90% of the readers only read comments on the front page.

16 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by socialmediaman: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Someone Goes to the beer parlour and pronounces, "this is why the president sacked the service chiefs" then a reporter in the same beer parlour thinks "this sounds reasonable"... But then as a reporter, he needs to put it up as a story, and the formula usually is "our source in the presidency reliably informed us that" bla bla bla... Behold, he gets his traffic and his Adsense money hits the bank!

Lol, am I talking to the OP here? grin

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by austinekommbra: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2015
and after this obama will ask him to review anti gay law and grant amnesty to boko haram otherwise ...

5 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by kodded(m): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2015
please who is the president of nigeria ?

Is it buhari or obama

is nigeria a dependent nation

I thought we gain our idependence 55 years ago, so why are we still depending on america for everything undecided

buhari you were elected to rule this nation and not for america to rule us.....okay undecided ?

29 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by stephenqueen: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by blazer90707: 1:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Nawa ooh.how true is this

2 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by zinachidi(m): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2015
pacifique:
A
A is for apple bro

2 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by liveyourlife: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2015
I guess. Gay law loading. Bastard

Lazy blogger?. Get Someone to write beautiful content for you, fast.

2 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by otipoju(m): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2015
fiction writing is different from factual news.

4 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by spenca: 4:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm, your topic is totally misleading, you are anticipating what Obama would ask yet you are already in claiming he perpetrated the act . This is just a desperate search for relevance but where is Nnamdi Kanu ?

11 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by M4gunners: 4:47am On Jul 15, 2015
austinekommbra:
and after this obama will ask him to review anti gay law and grant amnesty to boko haram otherwise ...
For anti gay law,that's for sure, but Obama will be the last person to ask buhari to grant terrorists amnesty.

3 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by kushma(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2015
If he like let him influence it or not the fact Is that we are not signing any gay thing because if buhari should even think of it nah me go deal wit am personally.

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by tucky200(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2015
False news
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by peacetravel(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
zinachidi:
According to Vanguard, Buhari is scheduled to
answer certain questions about the terrorism
challenges as well as Nigeria’s military capability
to tackle the menace conclusively with his US
counterpart and this necessitated the sack of the
service chiefs.

Sources told reporters that Buhari knew that
Obama would demand to know the why after so
much money was devoted to the war on
insurgency, including foreign contributions, the
Boko Haram terrorists were still holding sway. “America will ask President Buhari why the
Military Commanders (Sacked Service Chiefs)
were still in place, when after several months of
being in control and getting huge financial
support from the Jonathan administration, Boko
Haram is still biting hard.

“They will present Buhari with the figures and
ask how this huge amount of money was spent,
and for what purposes? Why is the result not
showing? “This is because America will tell President Buhari
pointblank, that we have a package to assist you
conquer this menace but it will be on the
grounds that you have a new team with thinking
faculty, a team that is tested and will spare no
effort in ending the Boko Haram mayhem.”

The source suggests that Buhari will now look
Obama in the face and say, “I have a new team in
place. Trusted, with integrity, and primed to
actualize my mission of ending Boko haram
insurgency”. He said: “Buhari will tell the Americans that he
has set machinery in motion to investigate how
the huge amount of money so far released to
fight insurgency was spent and why after such
releases to the security agencies, many of the
equipment promised, to deal with Boko Haram, are nowhere to be seen.

“President Buhari will also show the Americans a
blueprint of how he intends to employ new
resources improve and equip the armed forces,
putting in mind accountability, to ensure that any
suspected corrupt tendencies are nipped in the
bud,” the source added. Boko Haram attacks in Nigeria has increased in
recent weeks following a surge in suicide attacks
in the Northern part of the nation.

www.naij.com/489021-why-president-buhari-fired-service-chiefs.html

Which kind insult be this one? Why our own President go go take exam under another President. Small boy self for that matter. We never get country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by makzeze: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
I have no doubt in my mind that Vanguard Newspaper is a media arm of PDP.

5 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Neduzze5(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Make Obama no even try vex me this morning or I will kick him with my new cleats

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by makzeze: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:
H
I J K

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by ITyUNIT: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by alabiafra07: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
okay
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Gepheral: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
America truly cares..
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by DTOBS(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
so? how does this affect the exchange rate of dollar to naira?

FP tinz
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by CharlieMaria(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by MadCow1: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanguard Newspaper and Hints magazine na the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Neduzze5(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
makzeze:
I J K

L M N
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by olawealth1000(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Rayjaymay(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
When are we going to stand on our own.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
More lies PLEASE....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.