Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) (8769 Views)

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2015
It is commonly known that we are in the ET and the number of ladies have overwhelmed that of guys. If distributed evenly, one guy could get seven ladies. Haha!

Things have changed! CNN, BBC, Adjazeera, Fox etc all understand this. There is a major paradigm shift in government as well as there is the PSYCHOLOGY of ladies. The season when they "play with their hair" as they stare at you is phasing out. What if she goes on Lowcut? Bite her lips? Old school....

My bro and friend, tosyne2much opened a thread a few days back wondering why ladies dance with themselves when there are so many guys- responsible ones smiley

The only panacea to that dilemma can be found in this thread; guys need to be able to decode the green lights these ladies are passing across. Some ladies are too stingy with the green light- You must know that some red lights are also green lights in disguise. Don't be fooled. However, TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply!

E.g: A girl who you know is a 10 in your area smiles at you- you know yourself that you're about a 3.5 ATM (still in your father's house and not working).
I'm not saying anything about Inferiority Complex here...I'm just asking you to respect yourself and look behind you. Maybe the smile is for someone else. If it's yours, return it and go your way. The reason is the same for which you get angry when you see a "hustling" parent not applying the "Birth Control" measure. Hmm!

Ok, Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Show The Green Light:

1. Walk before you continuously like they are looking for someone or something.

The grievous part is that they won't even dare look at you to give you a clue but trust me, their walking step changes. What other Green light are you expecting?

2. When they stand before you, they stretch excessively.

Haha! This kind sha. She will just stretch like that and everything will just be there...hmm! That Green light thick pass Army Green!

3. Some actually "resent" you.

Some act harshly towards you.
This is the part of "don't mind the red light"! Keep moving!
21st century ladies with their attitude. How can you say you like someone and you're harsh to him? This I still need an explanation... However, from my experience, that's a Green Light! Remember, the Terms and Conditions sha wink

4. If they're kinda close to you, they always wanna eat with you or take your meat.

I'm not talking about just "Hungry girls" o, there are some you know wouldn't for anything "lower their standard" as to eating with a guy outside their home. She's shy but she overcame that shyness to eat with you? That's a Green Light!

5. The outspoken ones tell you but sugarcoats with jokes.

Don't think it's a joke because it's not. The statistics reading the number of Break ups per week is unbelievable! Many are "vacant". I repeat, MANY ARE VACANT! That's why they dance with other girls.
When she tells you with laughter, know she is serious and that's a GREEN LIGHT!

6. If you're popular in an environment, watch out for the girls whom you've never caught staring at you.

Ladies are generally smart but shy. Before you knew their name, they probably knew yours. All these "I'm not good with faces or names", it's just part of the Girl's Code. Trust me, no matter how you look, there are "ladies of the jury" discussing your matter. If she isn't looking at your face even when addressing you, just know for sure, she is sending the Green Light. Initiate a Convo... I speak from knowledge!

7. If she keeps replying you using, "Yes Sir" etc.

As earlier stated, ladies are smart. This kinda smartness could also mean "cunningness". When that big and sharpmouthed Obiangeli starts replying you, "Ok Sir", "Yes, Sir"... hian! Ok o... My bro, that Green Light sharp like blade.

I know I've been able to unveil some things. I just hope it helps some.

Caveat: We write for fun even though they contain great syntilla of truth. Don't get worked up. smiley

Good morning.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by starboy86(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Op sorry I did not truly get what u were trying to say...ok I get u now, the green light u talking about is it d traffic light or which one...FTC...I dedicate this achievement to all the BATCH B 2014 corps members of Patigi LGA in Kwara state...dancing GODWIN.

4 Likes

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2015
starboy86:
Op sorry I did not truly get what u were trying to say...

Sorry, may be it wasn't referring to you. You can go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by DharmyYinks: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Just because a gal givs d green light doesn't mean u ve to date her.
Just lyk wen a dude gives d yellow light n ends up being ignored by a gal.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by haiti007(m): 1:10am On Jul 15, 2015
just in case
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by sirelexzy(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2015
8. dem go laugh really hard even to ur dry jokes...weird beings
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by valmunich(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by wozniak(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Super story

2 Likes

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by donholy28(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2015
If them pass u ten times in d same minute and say hi each time dey pass...dem see u 4 street and dem must surely call u and trying to initiate body contact lyk searching ur pocket then dem go see u and dey ask u if u get g.f...I still never see green light wey bright pass those ones

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by NLjona(m): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Bro evrything you've written is coret here
But.......
Just show them money and you will experience automatic green light that will b brighter than their future

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Super story
still awake searching for a thread to pollute again. SAMBISAGAL!
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by dopedealer(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2015
@ op I love the "yes sir ok sir " aspect.
There is this gurl I recently won her heart she now replies me with yes sir ok sir etc.
In addition :
# if you both chat, she constantly sends her pictures
# she be the first to ping atimes
# she ask for your advise b4 she makes some decisions
#she culd jokingly say " I no well well well " just to see how much u care or if at all ure interested
# she sends forwarded msgs that ends with " send to your loved once "
#she tells you things happening in her life like why she missed ur call or where she and her friends went to.
# she's always happy chatting with you, you can actually receive the signals..
Like this post if you've been receiving some of this signals cool
This page cannot contain me..
Boooo just pinged me kiss grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Jesus christ. You got me. Lolzzzz. Sooooo true. Hahahahahahaha. Guys sorry o. We are not really mean. Just really shy. Come on. Y expose us like that enusmith?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by boboLIL(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Gals can pretend eh
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2015
boboLIL:
Gals can pretend eh
To all those who knows me here on Nairaland my name is WARRIBLOOD aka K.O.W (the king of wordplay)
Rap battle forum..

Am from Delta state.. born And Bred In WARRI-City
But most of it all.. am a Musician.. been doing. This shitt for 5years na.

But bros.. no promoters mehn. alot of my guys some done run come Lagos because of this music stuff... hoping to blow like wizkid..

Because back here in waff town nobody cares about entertainment..imagine we were there when wizkid blew..
And now we are still here.. when korede bello blow..
Even lil kesh.. and now kiss Daniel.

Please don't get me wrong.. I ain't hating on them it's their luck.. but to you bro do you think we happy..

Enough said... just did this new tracklast week..?
Titled. TAP OUT people says its a hit track
PLEASE DOWNLOAD!!! https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow#35872499

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by ShakurM(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Open their legs sharply like it's an entrance
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by eghos12(m): 5:51am On Jul 15, 2015
in case
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2015
True talk @ OP. Them girls be pretending like they have no feeling,but deep down they are catching feelings.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Idpotter(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2015
I dont need a green light to start the p, a yellow light would do just fine
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2015
M just here 2 read comments
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Swagk101(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Idpotter:
I dont need a green light to start the p, a yellow light would do just fine
True, green light is just an added advantage.I don't know why most ladies claim to be single especially when they meet a rich dude
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
pretydiva:
M just here 2 read comments

Hmm hmm...wink
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:
Jesus christ. You got me. Lolzzzz. Sooooo true. Hahahahahahaha. Guys sorry o. We are not really mean. Just really shy. Come on. Y expose us like that enusmith?

Dearie, did I? Which are you guilty of?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Super story

You again sha :p
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Dearie, did I? Which are you guilty of?
Lol. All
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by tosyne2much(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

Well written

OP, I throway salute ooooo cool
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
If them pass u ten times in d same minute and say hi each time dey pass...dem see u 4 street and dem must surely call u and trying to initiate body contact lyk searching ur pocket then dem go see u and dey ask u if u get...I still never see green light wey bright pass those ones
haha
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. All

Wow! Hope he is returning them?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by MsBliss(f): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg who get BBcharger for here ? I need to charge something.

Lies.........
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:
lies

You again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

:how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper / Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.