Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) (8768 Views)

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by SirDorianGray(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Loool@ meat That could just be gluttony bro and not green light
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
SirDorianGray:
Loool@ meat
That could just be gluttony bro and not green light

As in enh...that's true o! That's why I added, "she's not a hungry gal"...lool

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
I have missed the op. cheesy
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Aipete2(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Because you know that it's True. Everyone knows it is... Be sincere na
hmmmmm
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Hey! what's the meaning of this?
sorry, if i offend by this. I am just saying check your email
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Aipete2:
hmmmmm

Hmmmm
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Nneka123:

Thanks Nneka...You miss my "awkward" threads?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Well cheesy, it seems you believe I'm all that... Maybe wink

Lols...It's obvious you're struggling with opening up that you believe that...I know you do... wink

Lol
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! Hope he is returning them?
My nasty attitude, no
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Enockia(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
good tip now im gonna be on the lookout for these
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nickymezor(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funni thread... its so True too smiley
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

My nasty attitude, no

Gush! Lol
Nasty? Lool

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by eyeon(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
If your green light be as bright as stars and you don't tell me that it's a green light; my dear 21st century babe, you're ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
Funni thread... its so True too smiley

Thanks dear.
I like your sincerity kiss

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
eyeon:
If your green light be as bright as stars and you don't tell me that it's a green light; my dear 21st century babe, you're ON YOUR OWN.

Lols
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by ireneony(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nneka123:
nice legs u got there @Dpsmiley
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enockia:
good tip now im gonna be on the lookout for these

My brother, shine your eyes! grin cool shocked
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:

lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by ireneony(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

lipsrsealed
u are no longer a moderator, what happened
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by robosky02(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
nneka123......

ok
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Gush! Lol
Nasty? Lool
Lol. How have you been?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. How have you been?

Very well, how is that place? cheesy
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Very well, how is that place? cheesy
Rainy
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
u are no longer a moderator, what happened

Nothing. And who says the contrary...?
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Rainy

Are you in Nigeria now because it's rainy here too...
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Rainy

Wait o... Is that you? You've slimmed down o shocked
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by eyeon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Lols
Funny, but I'm serious about it.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
eyeon:
Funny, but I'm serious about it.

I dey your side, bro grin
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by kcowen(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nothing is more sweeter than to write something & found out that some girls can relate with it,I understand how Enusmiths is feeling Now........................................................................Back to the topic Greenlight na Greenlight infact yuh dnt have to wait for her to show any Greenlight,if u like her ask her out if she doesn't agreed fine! If she does fine!!
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by JoeCutie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
Nawaoh! -_-
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
kcowen:
Nothing is more sweeter than to write something & found out that some girls can relate with it,I understand how Enusmiths is feeling Now........................................................................Back to the topic Greenlight na Greenlight infact yuh dnt have to wait for her to show any Greenlight,if u like her ask her out if she doesn't agreed fine! If she does fine!!

Abi o, bro.
So you often implement the strategy in the Second paragraph?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria / Who Gives More In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.