Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

NEW Discovery:BENEFIT OF LOSING WEIGHT FOR MEN BY DR OZ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW Discovery:BENEFIT OF LOSING WEIGHT FOR MEN BY DR OZ (666 Views)

FG Announces Discovery Of Epilepsy Drug- Vanguard / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW Discovery:BENEFIT OF LOSING WEIGHT FOR MEN BY DR OZ by Mentaremix(m): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2015
NEW DISCOVERY BENEFIT OF WEIGHT LOSS FOR MEN by Dr Oz:
DID YOU KNOW? if you lose 6-11kg (male) you can gain one inch of your manhood length? Dr. Oz confirmed this on Oprah! And as the women in the audience giggled and Oprah blushed, I wondered how many women fell in love with Dr. Oz that day and how many more wondered how much weight their husband was capable of losing.
“The manhood really is the dipstick for male health without any question at all. And if it’s not working, it’s not just an ego issue, it’s a physical health issue.” I did what any man with a manhood would do, I asked a urologist.
Losing weight has many advantages, especially BELLY FAT. As the fat pad over the supra-pubic area decreases, the manhood essentially comes out of its hiding place. This means that the man hood truly becomes larger and functional portion of the manhood becomes longer. Losing weight has other advantages namely:
*Higher testosterone levels,
*Better blood vessel function,
*Improved nerve function, and
*Amazing self image..

Reference
http://facebook.com/c2lwlp

Re: NEW Discovery:BENEFIT OF LOSING WEIGHT FOR MEN BY DR OZ by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Oya guys over to u and to d ladies, help ur man lose weight so he could gain one inch to his lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Ur Mouth Is Smelling / Magical Benefits Of Carrot And It's Juice / Smok Xcube Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.